• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Goku vs Sonic is one of those matchups where, depending on how you scale Heroes and Archie, can lead to either Goku or Sonic shit stomping one another...and it's essentially just Goku vs Superman all over again where Goku takes another L because DB scales Archie above Heroes with Super Sonic being even stronger then Super Silver. Add onto the fact that they will use characters at their peak, meaning Hyper Sonic, then it's such a meh MU that ends with Goku getting crushed.
Sonic has SMT scale so.....

Also I know this is totally irrelevant to y'all, but I just wanted to inform anyone who's interested that I earned my GED after 3 years of being out of high school and procrastinating hard as hell from laziness. So I'm in a pretty damn good mood today, hope the rest of you guys are able to have a good day as well.
5PWZ.gif

Matches for Goku
.GT Goku
Goku (DBS) solos
.Composite Ryu
.Sun Wukong
Goku loses
.Saitama
.Jin Mori
Goku solos
.Archie Sonic
.Game Sonic
Goku loses
.Pegasus Seiya
.Sailor Moon
idk
.Naruto
.Ichigo
Goku solos
.Optimus Prime
.Mario
Depends on the Mario and the Optimus that are being used

Thanks mate. 2023 has kind of stunk recently for me with a combination of moving towards a different part of the state I live in after 10 years, having to leave my job of three years and the friends I made, trying to apply for and failing to find a job at eight different places, and just overall having this feeling of depression and irritation because it seemed nothing was going my way.

But I got my GED now, Christmas is near, and I'll be seeing family pretty soon so I'm happier then I've been in the last couple months. It's a pretty nice feeling, and I appreciate the congratulations.

Thanks mate. 2023 has kind of stunk recently for me with a combination of moving towards a different part of the state I live in after 10 years, having to leave my job of three years and the friends I made, trying to apply for and failing to find a job at eight different places, and just overall having this feeling of depression and irritation because it seemed nothing was going my way.

But I got my GED now, Christmas is near, and I'll be seeing family pretty soon so I'm happier then I've been in the last couple months. It's a pretty nice feeling, and I appreciate the congratulations.
I just want to say, congratulations!

I hope everything in your life gets better!
goku-bye.gif

Who wins between Ash and Yugi?
They're both messes of either constant CRTs or not getting enough attention, but I THINK Ash and his team have the stat trinity, despite Yugi's potential insta-win hax option?

Death Battle wise, I think I remember them saying that high-end trainers and pokemon should get Creation Trio scaling of some-sort, so Death Battle would probably give Ash the stat trinity there too. But that was just a cast and I only vaguely remember it.

Amaranth and the stellar manipulator to stop it from eating Gallifrey because of Gravity works
Prove those things work on millions of extremely fast black holes that can literally affect (type 1) concepts.
Honestly, I have seen that it can reach 1-A+ as a mid-end
So infinite outerversal transcendences? I assume only high-end Daleks scale to this?
I'm sure that Acasuality type 2 doesn't work that way, also Timestream are infinite normally
1) Timelines being infinitely-long by default is VSBW cope likely resulting of people confusing the amount of points a timeline has with the amount of seconds it has. 2) If it isn’t VSBW cope then give me a scientific source for this. 3) It doesn’t even matter since Ben 10 clearly functions differently and also has a statement of space-time being eternal. 4) “Type 2: Temporal Singularity: Characters with this type of Acausality do not exist in either the past or the future, only the present.”

Present: the period of time now occurring.

Literally less than 0 seconds pass from our perspective for Ben 10 characters from when they are born to when they die. So by all means they would be living purely in the present during their entire lifespan.

You finding this particular justification for type 2 acausality odd implies that Dr. Who characters may not have a counter for it as their time travel tech needs to be very precise for a successful time travel kill.

Last edited:
Prove those things work on millions of extremely fast black holes that can literally affect concepts.
First of all where do they come from, in fact when Highbreed used Black holes? I don't remember.

It also works on the Eye of Harmony, so it's nothing new, every TARDIS (Thus Dalek's timeship) has one of these as a precaution in case their copies of the Eye of Harmony go wrong.
ʻWhat about the amaranth?ʼ Roz insisted.

ʻTime Lord technology. The first amaranth was designed by the maintenance engineers who tended to the Eye of Harmony.ʼ

ʻRemind me.ʼ
ʻThe Eye of Harmony. The power source around which all of Time Lord civilization revolves.ʼ The Doctor sounded almost proud when he said that, throwing his arms wide and rolling his Rʼs. Or maybe heʼs just taking the piss, Roz thought.

ʻItʼs our pet black hole,ʼ he continued. ʻNo TARDIS could ever have got off the ground without it. But the thing about black holes is that they do tend to have unfortunate effects on the continuum around them. All sorts of things start happening when you mess about with that kind of energy. Ancient legend holds that when the Eye was first used, Rassilon himself was very nearly killed by a free-falling rhinoceros.ʼ

ʻYouʼre lying.ʼ

ʻYes. But you get the idea. The continuum becomes warped, frayed, ambiguous. The amaranth is designed to stop unpleasant things happening. It looks for parts of the universe that have become unstable in some way or other, and rebuilds them according to more... rational patterns.ʼ

ʻBut there arenʼt any black holes around here. Presumably.ʼ

ʻOh, I donʼt know. Iʼm sure I must have one somewhere.ʼ He began fumbling in his pockets, but thankfully gave up the search before he managed to produce anything disturbing. ʻBut I take your point. However, there are other things that can have distortional effects on the continuum.ʼ

ʻSuch as?ʼ

ʻGynoids. And their friends and families.ʼ He stopped abruptly, and turned, pointing at the corner of a boarded-up barberʼs shop with the end of his cane. Roz squinted in that direction, just in time to see something vanish around the corner.

ʻWas that...?ʼ she began. The Doctor turned, pointed again, and again, and again. Each time she looked, Roz glimpsed something out of the corner of her eye. Each time, it disappeared before she could focus on it. None of the townspeople who passed them by seemed to notice anything strange, except, of course, for a peculiar man with a walking-cane who kept pointing at things.

ʻWeʼre surrounded,ʼ Roz murmured. ʻThereʼs got to be dozens of them.ʼ

ʻNo, just one. But itʼs around every corner.ʼ

ʻThat doesnʼt make sense.ʼ

ʻVery true.ʼ Casually, he slung the cane over his shoulder, and carried on walking in whatever direction he happened to be facing.

-Christmas on a Rational Planet

So infinite outerversal transcendences? I assume only high-end Daleks scale to this?
Yes, Only with the reality bomb/prep time, since it would kill the Void that contains every possible interaction of the type 4 multiverse

Back