• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not to be premature but the top 3 will likely be Superman, Galactus and Raven/Phoenix (the positions will be interchangeable tho) with Unicron, The Doctor, MM, SS and Ant-man being honourable mentions.

Also funny how this season started with a tier 1 Marvel rep and will end with a tier 1 Marvel rep.
Sounds about right. Looking at the Superman blog though, there's no mention of Outerversal... I wonder if they've backpeddled on Herald scaling a bit.

Galactus vs Unicron seems cool. I don't know much about either of them though.

Could someone explain the basics?

So Unicron has to erase a Non-Dual, layered Conceptual Abstract who exists in and can attack from multiple planes of reality and has NO dimensions.

All while having the cosmology disadvantage and that being base Galactus...

xIntdGQ.jpeg
I mean, tbf Galactus clearly has limits, so this statement could be taken as perhaps hyperbolic.

Galactus vs Unicron seems cool. I don't know much about either of them though.

Could someone explain the basics?
"The connections between Galactus and Unicron are that they are both colossal, planet-sized entities who devour planets to empower themselves and use heralds they bestow with power in order to find more planets (Silver Surfer and Galvatron, respectively). Both are also embodiments of primordial entities (Galactus houses the energy of the Black Winter that destroyed universes, and Unicron is a "multiversal singularity" embodying evil). Both also serve as fierce threats to their respective series' heroes of Earth (the Avengers and the Autobots, respectively), as well as towards other worlds (Zenn-La and Cybertron, respectively). Both their names are also alterations of cosmic locations (galaxy and universe, respectively)."

TLDR, for the QnA, as for the important stuff:
the episode will be called back to for future scaling stuff, which basically confirms they're doubling down on stats.
Ben explains more why this MU happened now, and why he really wanted to do it.
The preview for next time was confirmed to be part of the actual animation for Galactus vs Unicron, and the animation is why it took so long to make.
There is also Ben clarifying the Goku can beat most Supermen statement, as when it comes to movies, tv shows, elseworld comics, etc, with few exceptions, Goku wipes the floor with 90% of Supermen versions, but can't measure up to the mainline one, with where he's at now.(Apparently though, before delving into recent stuff like the World Forger, Ben genuinely thought Goku had a chance at winning.)

the episode will be called back to for future scaling stuff, which basically confirms they're doubling down on stats.
Ben explains more why this MU happened now, and why he really wanted to do it.
The preview for next time was confirmed to be part of the actual animation for Galactus vs Unicron, and the animation is why it took so long to make.
There is also Ben clarifying the Goku can beat most Supermen statement, as when it comes to movies, tv shows, elseworld comics, etc, with few exceptions, Goku wipes the floor with 90% of Supermen versions, but can't measure up to the mainline one, with where he's at now.(Apparently though, before delving into recent stuff like the World Forger, Ben genuinely thought Goku had a chance at winning.)
Everyone thought Ben, everyone thought 😔

I know im late to the party, but GvS 3 was pretty cool

...i still HATE like this matchup tho, and i hate the fact that i will have to wait for years for goku to comeback to death battle to FINALLY fight someone that isnt superman.

its 7/10 for me, i just really wanted goku to fight someone else

Since the ToC winner is revealed tomorrow, what are the current results? Is Tom vs Wile E. gonna win or did Kratos vs Asura make a comeback?

I wonder what matchup teases we're gonna get for the next season. Cole vs Alex and Galactus vs Unicron were my most wanted so this season was great for me and I don't have to feel disappointed when a matchup I wanted doesn't happen anymore.

Everyone thought Ben, everyone thought 😔
I believe I am an exception.

Well have Ben Tennyson fight Danny Phantom.

Oh Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger (as a sequel/prequel extension Starfire vs Nia Teppelin), John Constantine vs Raidou Kuzunoha XIV, Thaal Sinestro vs Yuuki Terumi, Hunter Zolomon vs Homura Akemi, Superman vs Optimus Prime...

Just one more thing: is Galactus vs Unicron hand drawn or 3D model or... 2D sprite?

I hope Goku comes back again to fight someone else he can win against, I know this sounds like making a Mu with a winner in mind but I really just want to see Goku win on DB at least once, no matter how long the wait has to be for him to come back.
Well, absolute earliest we could see him back, is season 12, I'd say. Season 11 is too soon, following his last appearance(though it is possible, I guess, though the odds are super low). Maybe when he does, he'll be taking on Mori Jin or Sonic, most likely.

I'd laugh my ass off if they pit him against Saitama, though, as you just know the peeps who NLF the heck out of Saitama would be seething that he lost to Goku. They could somewhat excuse Popeye, given his status as a cartoon gag character, but Goku, who they've been riding the train of him getting one-punched by Saitama for so long? Nope. That's set to potentially go nuclear.

Back