• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Watched GVS and It's definitely a amazing ep. Don't know if I'll call it my favorite of the Season just yet but it's definitely up there. Can't really say much besides what other people here have already said.

Next time however, Galactus vs Unicron is one match I've been waiting to see happen for a long while and I'm wondering how they're gonna handle this animation wise. But here's hoping the 2nd half of Season 10 ends on a bang considering this has probably been my favorite 2nd half of a season overall.

Unicron looks waaaaaaay cooler than Galactus tbh
Hey Galactus looks cool, just not the human perception of Galactus.
7phWy.jpg

Not a really hard prediction but was bored so whooped up one of these for the goku vs superman episode

GvS_comparison_chart_2.png
If I may say somethin.

It was a goood time to watch.

Yeah supes did win via them saying supes scales to a higher cosmology.

Which i knew would be their reason, but I will say, they had supes amp himself up like he did with the world forger to beat goku tho😈😈

I don't like the sun amping part cus we don't know how many suns he went through to reach world forger level.

additionally, he stopped WF from hitting his anvil to create the new multiverse. He didn't oneshot a new multiverse.

furthemore, wf states his 3d form is much weaker than his normal state.

Not to mention they used a higher calc for a dc universe. I'm just saying tht, if 100 trillion light years is half of the universe, their calc makes no sense. Especially when a) u can say they are both infinite in size cus they both got statements for tht nd b) they didn't do the same methodology for calcing u7 after 15 billion years to at least get a better comparison. They just used the size of the dc universe at its end, 15 billion years later.

Not a fan of how they upped the cosmology for a single sized universe in dc. Especially when u literally have in universe statements for 100 trillion light years being half size of the universe.

Not to mention tht cc goku can be scaled to low complex multi so things like scaling above hypertime nd the bleed mean nothing when the cc goku scales above power tht can destroy the multiverse tht literally has infinite amounts of 5d spaces(timelines are hyper timeline in dbs nd there are infinite timlines as foretold in xenoverse)

Cc goku should have the ap advantage off the jump. Supes would have to amp himself to be comparable to base cc goku. It was amped supes tht took knocked down the world forger nd stopped him from creating his multiverse.

There was soo much superman glazing fr fr. The fight was fun to watch tho🙌🏿

Other contenders for Top 3 would be Martian Manhunter, the Silver Surfer, the Doctor, Raven and the Phoenix I suppose.
Not to be premature but the top 3 will likely be Superman, Galactus and Raven/Phoenix (the positions will be interchangeable tho) with Unicron, The Doctor, MM, SS and Ant-man being honourable mentions.

Also funny how this season started with a tier 1 Marvel rep and will end with a tier 1 Marvel rep.

Back