• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What are the chances that Giorno vs Joker is next?
6h7khj.png

Funny you lot mention that, because DBa seem to be double-dipping on Xander Mobus as a VA. Kinda reminds me of what they could do Shulk vs Stocke. I actually have a unique death idea for that MU, if you can believe it.

Santa scaling is hype.
...I'm amused by how much of the PAD profile made it into this. My actual greatest contribution to battle boarding.

I'm still having the conspiracy theory that RoosterTeeth bribed Death Battle to do Goku vs Superman 3, we're all aware of how they both have much better MU's(Goku's Jin Mori, Saint Seiya and Supes Thor, Sentry, Optimus Prime) and yet they were ignored for some unknown reason and that no one asked for Goku to die again a third especially when against the same character 3 times.

As a conspiracy theory nutter, nah. Im willing to give Ben benefit of doubt since he isnt a *******.

I trust what the says, GvS3 exists because he sincerely regrets GvS2 and wants to do amends for it.

And he is going to get Goku killed for the 3rd time from same guy so uhh good luck.

Last edited:
As a conspiracy theory nutter, nah. Im willing to give Ben benefit of doubt since he isnt a *******.

I trust what the says, GvS3 exists because he sincerely regrets GvS2 and wants to do amends for it.

And he is going to get Goku killed for the 3rd time from same guy so uhh good luck.
Well at least Goku dies in a better way I guess?

Guess it's better to be accused of being a "DBZ/Goku Hater" than to be accused of being back-bending, pandering and hypocritical 😂

Last edited:
Honestly as a collective DB are hypocrites for wanting to be known as someone who "respects franchises and their episodes are celebration for them" when they sell merch mocking their biggest controversy. Pathetic.

Honestly, seeing how virtually everyone on the planet (including myself of course) thinks Superman will win, it would be quite the twist if Goku won.

Honestly as a collective DB are hypocrites for wanting to be known as someone who "respects franchises and their episodes are celebration for them" when they sell merch mocking their biggest controversy. Pathetic.
You do realise they got told death threats from ben vs hal, and making merch over a funny line that triggered no-life people is fine, it's not like they killed a guy irl and profited of his death jesus christ

edit: Hell doesn't kuro even have a shirt, and it's a meme in the fandom

You do realise they got told death threats from ben vs hal, and making merch over a funny line that triggered no-life people is fine, it's not like they killed a guy irl and profited of his death jesus christ
Im just being honest, I cannot sincerely respect DB, even if they havent done anything actually egregious. Itd be waaaaay worse if they did something actually bad lol

Ugh where? if anything folks luv the fight just find the outcome reasoning to be lacking or wrong
YT comments and some tierlists on Twitter and YT. In most cases it is listed as C or D-tier. That fight was beautiful with Obito freeing Vader from his pain and suffering.

The main reason you would be mad on them is if your character loses, for vs debaters its if they lose and messed up on research and verdict, let alone butcher your character and not do it justice like Venom characterization in both fights

The main reason you would be mad on them is if your character loses, for vs debaters its if they lose and messed up on research and verdict, let alone butcher your character and not do it justice like Venom characterization in both fights
Or the most infamous example, Goku and Superman in 'the irrelevant sequel', which Ben wants to wash away, with GvS 3.

I respect that heart but did we really need another one.
When the show is about to end, in the final season, I would've happily argued yes. Final season, after all, so why the hell not? Plus, Heroes would've likely had way more BS to it than it does now, so Heroes Goku vs comp Supes, if they chose to do it, like they are now, would've been more interesting than it is now.

That scene was neat, but idk, something about the overall fight felt... janky?
Well it's in SFM but can't see how it was janky
I respect that heart but did we really need another one.
Right now?
No
Final season deal yes
Right now just feels meh there's no full on hype just "cool can't wait to see Goku even with heroes stuff lose again to the same guy three times" especially when fans wanted to move on from the debate

Sure the fight will be good but we could've done that with different mu for both instead retreading a debate that frankly peaked a decade ago and just kinda tiresome to deal with

Final season deal would've been far more preferred as there would've been more hype and by the time it was being done Goku could've had a legit W by the team for a redo

I'm still having the conspiracy theory that RoosterTeeth bribed Death Battle to do Goku vs Superman 3, we're all aware of how they both have much better MU's(Goku's Jin Mori, Saint Seiya and Supes Thor, Sentry, Optimus Prime) and yet they were ignored for some unknown reason and that no one asked for Goku to die again a third especially when against the same character 3 times.
Yes, the rooster from the rooster teeth logo kidnapped Ben's family and forced him to do GVS3

Santa scaling is hype.

VS

Composite Santa VS Composite Dracula

That would be awesome ngl

So does this mean that every dragonball fight from now on will use heros scaling?
Nope, Frieza didn't get Heroes/XV stuff in his fight with Megatron (after Xeno Trunks Vs Archie Silver). It just means DB are doubling down on being open to use different versions of the same character (E.g Game Sonic and Archie Sonic).

Nope, Frieza didn't get Heroes/XV stuff in his fight with Megatron (after Xeno Trunks Vs Archie Silver). It just means DB are doubling down on being open to use different versions of the same character (E.g Game Sonic and Archie Sonic).
Tbf, they barely mentioned frieza's scaling in the episode, possibly to hide research from this episode

Back