• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shuster was Jewish?
Yes sir! Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster were born to families of Jewish immigrants who immigrated to America before they were born and Superman was seen by Jerry and Joe as a way of combatting increasingly antisemitism and the outbreak of World War Two, a symbol of hope and compassion in one of the darkest times of human history.

Fun fact which wasn't mentioned in the video: While many people often referred to Clark as superhero Jesus, which some depictions of the character are blatantly inspired by, Jerry and Joe actually took inspiration from other Jewish myths like Moses and Samson...Superman's origins come from Moses and his strength is inspired off of Samson's godlike strength.

I really hate how they gave Saitama an uplifting great character building moment and then they AAAAIIIIEEEd him and made fun of him as a egg.

Even if OPM sorta deserves it by dropping the ball hard

The part about Sam saying that Persona doesn't get to Berserk's level of power is honestly the most surprising to hear from the ballot. I am absolutely not an expert on Berserk whatsoever but isn't Griffith like, at the most, in the Mountain ranges of power? Pretty sure that Persona has some Country scaling as an absolute lowball and hax which counter Griffith's own abilities? I'm just shooting in the air because I'm neither a Berserk or Persona fan

Wasn't Jodie's run very unpopular, how she second longest?
She isn't. Second longest was Jon Pertwee, at 5 years, if I recall correctly, with a season coming out each year, too. Quality TV too, even if it did get extremely cheesy at points. Same can't be said for Jodie's run. Even those who think she's a good actress(personally think she's mid) have had to admit she was given awful material to work with. Worse than Capaldi, even.

The part about Sam saying that Persona doesn't get to Berserk's level of power is honestly the most surprising to hear from the ballot. I am absolutely not an expert on Berserk whatsoever but isn't Griffith like, at the most, in the Mountain ranges of power? Pretty sure that Persona has some Country scaling as an absolute lowball and hax which counter Griffith's own abilities? I'm just shooting in the air because I'm neither a Berserk or Persona fan
Sam not very knowledgeable in depth between the two which is why he got corrected here

Tho
Bandana Waddle Dee VS Krillin (Kirby VS Dragon Ball)- Everyone says it’s dope, but seem to be half-joking. Sam really wants to use Krillin, considering him “the most successful Dragon Ball character”. Erin and John say Bandana Dee might win via scaling to Kirby. Sam doesn’t think this is Krillin’s best MU (he notes how he pushed for Krillin VS Saitama for a while).
Well Sam is right it isn't Krillin best Mu
Tho he's cringe for pushing Saitama vs Krillin

Back