• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tom had implied deaths before, like decapitation or about to get run by a train
I mean Tom has "died" several times in the past I don't think his death would be overly brutal.
Yeah but those were off screen (seeing as hoe you can't really show that kind of stuff on television normally [especially in the 60s-70s])
If anything could be a cartoony death, deadpool for example died in such a manner vs The Mask
This would be the best option here

Remember when Tom went to hell?
That was a dream Tom was having where he dreamt of getting killed by a piano during a chase with Jerry and he could only get to cat heaven if he were to have Jerry sign some wavier of forgiveness or something like that.

Still, got to give the animators props for having the guts back then to depict Hell in a literal sense in a kids cartoon...things were quite different back then

talk-about-a-180-v0-cazjrzmah73c1.png

For statistics, I do wonder a bit. With Goku getting SDBH, is that composite too different to count as just Goku? We even have Comp. Sonic, Game Sonic & Archie Sonic. How should their personal wins count? Just like is Godzilla a returnee cause he was Comp. and technically Kiryu has soul of a Godzilla.

Back