• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright, ignoring DB stats and VSW stats.

Do you think SDBH Goku would defeat Infinite Frontier Superman?
I'm not familiar with Heroes/Xenoverse stuff, but just going based off what I've seen, I think yes at his peak. Superman's high end has stuff such as him nearly destroying Heaven, him matching a guy who could destroy the Multiverse both in Pre-Crisis, and Hope, which allowed him to defeat an Anti-Life amped Darkseid. Normally tho? No.

Last edited:
All Capeshit and Dragon Ball (Heroes) stats from DB relevant to GvS3 (Note that “Omniverse” is code for “the entire cosmology”):
IMG_1868.png

Last edited:
All Capeshit and Dragon Ball (Heroes) stats from DB relevant to GvS3 (Note that “Omniverse” is code for “the entire cosmology”):
IMG_1868.png
Like I personally have Heros at 6D, which not even this site has. Even with a somewhat generous interpretation to like 7D, Goku just gets washed because of dimensional tiering.

On a level playing field Goku would have the hax to compete due to Heros stuff, but he just gets stomped. It's outerversal for low complex multiversal.

Like I don't agree with Death Battle's Heros scaling but they ain't no way this is fair

Last edited:
Unironicly, composite Ruby Rose vs Rebirth Superman is way more close then composite Goku vs Rebirth Superman

I'm not even joking, that Blazeblue cross tag battle scaling + the DC x RWBY movies literally work in her favor to make it fair, hell composite Ruby has even met Superman due to those movies

IMG_1868.png
Yikes...ya know them being this crystal clear on where they have the power scales of DC's Cosmology, Archie's Cosmology and Heroes Cosmology it really does hammer in the fact that they aren't revisting this matchup because Goku can beat Superman(he can't to no one's surprise) but because Ben's so ashamed and disgusted at how poorly GvS2 (and the 1s GvS) that they wanted to correct there pot holes and get there s*** right.

But this is just at the expense of many Dragon Ball fans, Goku fans (myself included) that he's gonna be taking another L, an all of this could've been forgiven if they had just went about ammending there past error's differently.

I'll be skipping this episode, the only kind of interest I have is who they may get to animate the fight, if DevilArtemis comes back to do it I may check in to watch the fight but that's as far as I'd be willing.

Yikes...ya know them being this crystal clear on where they have the power scales of DC's Cosmology, Archie's Cosmology and Heroes Cosmology it really does hammer in the fact that they aren't revisting this matchup because Goku can beat Superman(he can't to no one's surprise) but because Ben's so ashamed and disgusted at how poorly GvS2 (and the 1s GvS) that they wanted to correct there pot holes and get there s*** right.

But this is just at the expense of many Dragon Ball fans, Goku fans (myself included) that he's gonna be taking another L, an all of this could've been forgiven if they had just went about ammending there past error's differently.

I'll be skipping this episode, the only kind of interest I have is who they may get to animate the fight, if DevilArtemis comes back to do it I may check in to watch the fight but that's as far as I'd be willing.
Ben whenever someone asks him about Goku vs Superman 1 and 2

It sure will be a moment when they will apologize and say that Superman does in fact have limits and then 6 minutes later they'll say he can destroy entirety of DC :V
"Yes Superman has limits, but at his peak he can fight guys who can detroy the outerverse!"

Tbf, I think they mentioned Wally and Thawne as cosmology wipers
Wally West and Eobard Thawne are described as cosmology wipers
Barry Allen defeated Eobard and matched Wally.
What could they give to Hunter Zolomon and August Heart?
Whom you want them to fight against?

IMG_1868.png
"Don't worry Goku may have a chance now"
Idk how delusional folks can think this in 2023 ☠️

They really brought Goku to feed him to Clark again 😭
0-3 gonna hit like crack

Since they caved and redid Goku vs Superman in order to fix their research errors (and to get views), what are the chances of a Ben 10 vs Hal Jordan rematch?

That episode’s more controversial than GvS to be clear
A rematch that actually... is not to fix errors where there are no errors?

I would see a higher chance on redoing Wally West vs Archie Sonic if it means anything.

Not sure if it is a fix on prior error or a new update that is relevant, but Mario vs Sonic 3 is likely. Given how Sonic Frontiers largely confirms that Sonic is Low 2-C in base form and 2-A in super form while Mario is 6-C in base form and up to 2-B with powerups.

Last edited:
Since they caved and redid Goku vs Superman in order to fix their research errors (and to get views), what are the chances of a Ben 10 vs Hal Jordan rematch?

That episode’s more controversial than GvS to be clear
That one's more of a failure to convey their arguments than an utter failure in research like the GvS sequel (giving the og a pass since that was season one DB).

Back