• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Since they caved and redid Goku vs Superman in order to fix their research errors (and to get views), what are the chances of a Ben 10 vs Hal Jordan rematch?

That episode’s more controversial than GvS to be clear
I saw this video awhile back a couple weeks ago where people were still bitching over Hal beating Ben/Alien X and saying a lot of childish things about the DB team.

So with that mind, plus the fact that Hal is one of those characters who fully scales to the DC Cosmology and is on par with characters like Parallax, it's fair to say that Hal would once more shit stomp Ben and causing the anger people have towards DB to increase exponentially because of that. With that salt storm which was Hal vs Jordan being quite apparent, I can't imagine what would come from a rematch.

I saw this video awhile back a couple weeks ago where people were still bitching over Hal beating Ben/Alien X and saying a lot of childish things about the DB team.
a lot of people were bitching over hal defeating ben because the mf went back in time and cut bens hands with scissors even though that shouldn't have happened

a lot of people were bitching over hal defeating ben because the mf went back in time and cut bens hands with scissors even though that shouldn't have happened
I mean Green Lantern has time powers but I am sure most people are just thinking that having Hal Jordan use time powers is like giving the Speed Force power of The Flash to Green Lantern instead using the power of his own (e.g. construct creation).

... Will Death Battle ever use Zoom and Godspeed? Whom do you have up against?

Wow, haven't been logged on here in a long time.(So long, in fact, I doubt anyone other than Tipper remembers my irrelevant ass.)

It took Goku vs Superman to bring me back, for a hot minute. And all just to laugh at the situation(and stare dejectedly into the abyss, on the inside) at Goku becoming the only lad in DB history to get washed by the same dude 3 times. Lol.

I expect the animation to be fire, and for the analysis and treatment of the characters to be way better than it was during Goku vs Superman 2, but that's where my expectations end. I expected this episode to come again, one day, and was kinda hoping for it to be DB Heroes Goku vs Pre-crisis Supes, which I kinda got(along with a few other versions that are comped by default, because DC loves retconning the retcons of their retcons, lmao) but thought it would be part of the final season, as their penultimate episode, before the finale no-one, generally speaking, cares about, in Wiz vs Boomstick.

I get the logic behind doing it now, but it's just too soon. And Goku getting dog-walked a third time doesn't help matters. Really says a lot when even those who are firmly in Supes' camp aren't happy, but rather, feeling bad for Goku, as he's about to take another L, that just says it all.

Just THINKING about the music turns me on.
ohyou.png

Bonk counter: 40

Wow, haven't been logged on here in a long time.(So long, in fact, I doubt anyone other than Tipper remembers my irrelevant ass.)

It took Goku vs Superman to bring me back, for a hot minute. And all just to laugh at the situation(and stare dejectedly into the abyss, on the inside) at Goku becoming the only lad in DB history to get washed by the same dude 3 times. Lol.

I expect the animation to be fire, and for the analysis and treatment of the characters to be way better than it was during Goku vs Superman 2, but that's where my expectations end. I expected this episode to come again, one day, and was kinda hoping for it to be DB Heroes Goku vs Pre-crisis Supes, which I kinda got(along with a few other versions that are comped by default, because DC loves retconning the retcons of their retcons, lmao) but thought it would be part of the final season, as their penultimate episode, before the finale no-one, generally speaking, cares about, in Wiz vs Boomstick.

I get the logic behind doing it now, but it's just too soon. And Goku getting dog-walked a third time doesn't help matters. Really says a lot when even those who are firmly in Supes' camp aren't happy, but rather, feeling bad for Goku, as he's about to take another L, that just says it all.
Sup buddy

I would never forget you lmao
Suppose our, eh, 'discussions' we'll call them on Hit vs Sakuya, primarily, made sure of that.:ROFLMAO: Good to see you though, either way.
Sup buddy
Sup. How have things been on here since I took my hiatus from the site? Outside of the DMC deception being exposed, when it comes to Peak of Combat, of course.:ROFLMAO:

Suppose our, eh, 'discussions' we'll call them on Hit vs Sakuya, primarily, made sure of that.:ROFLMAO: Good to see you though, either way.

Sup. How have things been on here since I took my hiatus from the site? Outside of the DMC deception being exposed, when it comes to Peak of Combat, of course.:ROFLMAO:
Ah nothing much the usual the usual

Yeah, lmao, mostly because of that lmao and maybeeeee you getting slightly angry at Trunks vs Silver
Not my proudest moment, even if it's nowhere near as angry as some other folks were. Then again, Trunks did get hit with the downplay hammer in that episode, when it wasn't even necessary to have him lose, but then, they did research back when immeasurable speed SDBH and so forth was still highly contentious, and have later gone back on their reasoning, with Ultra's blog and future episodes, so it's all good.

I feel like ever since hulk vs broly we've passed the curve point of where DBS can beat the pinnacles of comic book characters anymore, broly just managed to lucksack out a win due to the time of the making, there interpretation of Heroes cosmology scaling and to there own admission that Goku Black wouldn't have been able to win even with Heroes feats supports this.

Like if you're telling me that Heroes can't even beat Archie Silver who is definitely weaker than bloody Superman, there's just no way things will be different unless if they suddenly just forget years of there own logic and scaling as well as buff the heck out of Heroes.

Back