• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bro really said
unabomber-ted-kaczynski-police-sketch-2-tony-rubino.jpg

Meanwhile Hades was pretty chill (compared to his brothers, I mean Zeus was literally a shapeshifting serial rapist!) both him and Anubis were actually quite honourable underworld deities despite most modern interpretations of them making them seem demonic.

As for Odin, Loki simply existing kinda justifies some of the All-father's more brutal tactics.
Maybe we should start pushing for Hadubis once Zeudin happens...

There MIGHT be issues with it being H2H...
Stompiness does so litle to stop a "massively popular" matchup.

Meanwhile:
Shulk vs Lightning
Quite a lot of fans like Shulk vs Lightning
Liam is not a fan of Xenoblade and Shulk
Does anyone feel like what Gege feels in Gojo vs Makima?

Last edited:
Scale and dynamic
We have had Chosen Undead vs Last Dragonborn and Cole McGrath vs Alex Mercer just in 2023. We fear no jack.

I have had one matchup or two in mind

But I am pot sure ythey have anything in common other than "peak fiction vs peak fiction"
  • Chihiro Rokuhira (Kagurabachi / Shueisha) vs Morbius (Sony)
  • Chihiro Rokuhira (Kagurabachi / Shueisha) vs Frieren

Extra question: Brandon Yates and Therewolf Media, who are more suitable for handling the fan commissioned music? Will vocal version bring extra value for you?

(I personally think Booma (Super Duper Sumos) vs Nozomi Kaminashi (Keijo) is better handled by Therewolf. What do you think?)

Last edited:
Back