• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
maxresdefault.jpg

Rick to the Doctor be like:
c8qtr46ew9x41.png
Reminds me that this sounds like something some business titan has said before

hey guys, what matchups would you say are actual stalemates? I know Merkava vs Solomon Grundy is considered one along with possibly Jack vs Cirno
Explain?

:I'm surprised nobody has mentioned that the track is extremely inspired by "It's Terror Time again" From Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island. Just listen to it.

So obvious nobody bothered saying it out?

Do you consider Rick having toon force? Is this one toon force vs non-toon force battle?

Last edited:

Anyone hates it when the battle is out but the battle track is still not out?

The moment when we need meme Bernie Sanders the most.

Speaking of Rick Sanchez vs The Doctor, do you expect or what do you expect Fabersoul to react with?

Bill Cipher VS Discord (Gravity Falls VS My Little Pony) | DEATH BATTLE!
405,663 views Premiered 7 hours ago
01:00 to 08:45 SGT 11 September 2023
409,788 views Premiered 8 hours ago
01:00 to 09:03 SGT 11 September 2023

Cole MidGrath vs Alex Flopper (Infamous VS Prototype) | DEATH BATTLE!
272,169 views Premiered 6 hours ago

Frieza VS Megatron (Dragon Ball VS Transformers) | DEATH BATTLE!
474,381 views Premiered 6 hours ago
(474,381 views in 6.5 hours...)

We shall see how many subscriptions were going off in return to get the extra ##,### clicks in 6.5 hours. To see if removing the rights of Champions and First members are worth the try.

Satoru Gojo vs Makima is not just about Satoru Gojo vs Makima

It will be Killua Zoldyck vs Mikoto Misaka VS Satoru Gojo vs Makima.
An "overdue turned stale" matchup vs a "reaped when it is ripe" matchup.
A matchup with stompy power difference vs a debatable MU. (at least considered by some people)
A matchup where the female wins vs a matchup where the male possibly wins

Rooster Teeth will need to have a deep look into this.

Gojo VS Makima (Jujutsu Kaisen VS Chainsaw Man) | DEATH BATTLE!
DEATH BATTLE!
565,872 views 7 hours ago

There is no time to mourn for or rejoice over Makima's death, the next persons who come to the battlefield are Scooby-Doo and Courage the Cowardly Dog.

Never mind. Mourn or rejoice.

Scooby-Doo VS Courage the Cowardly Dog | DEATH BATTLE!
Premiered 6 hours ago
(473,711 views in 6.5 hours...)

Not as good as but already peaked Bill Cipher vs Discord and is rivalling Frieza vs Megatron.

I think Jack vs Cirno and 682 vs Doomsday are currently the only possible stalemates I can think of
If you give leeway.

Yeah not a lot of matchups will lead to a stalemate or draw.

latest

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/d...sion/latest?cb=20230418220155&format=original

Looking back, how do the matchups fit into the cipher now?
(click into the link if you cannot view it for whatever reasons)
Let me sum up within my observations and guesses. (Let's face it some ciphers are quite stretchy and may not even apply to both fighters)
Atom - Ant-Man vs Atom (one of them is literally The Atom and the fight is about two characters with superpowers to shrink to a small size)
Swords clashing - Chosen Undead vs Last Dragonborn (typical sword users... both have a powerful sword in their arsenal)
Coin - Killua Zoldyck vs Mikoto Misaka (Mikoto uses coins to shoot her Railgun, while Killua has a butler who loves collecting coins)
Wave - Stitch vs Rocket Raccoon (Stitch lived in Hawaii for a while)
Lotus - Darth Vader vs Obito Uchiha (Obito's Infinite Tsukuyomi involves growing a God Tree with a giant lotus)
Yin-yang - Phoenix vs Raven (bird of life vs bird of death - life and death theme rhyming with yin-yang)
Black half and white half - Guts vs Dimitri (both have a darker side of themselves and both faced against an old friend turned enemy who has white hair)
Star - Martian Manhunter vs Silver Surfer (?)
Question mark - Bill Cipher vs Discord (both are unpredictable chaos entities)
Virus outside a beak - Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer (Alex Mercer comes from the Black Virus that Dr Alex Mercer unleashed from a beak)
Transforming sign - Frieza vs Megatron (both have forms to transform to and both have (or had) a change if heart at some point)
Business suit - Gojo vs Makima (Makima wears a suit)
Bones - Scooby-Doo vs Courage the Cowardly Dog (Courage has God Bones within his arsenal)

Pentagram - ?
Recycling sign - ?
Balance - ?

A lot of wild guesses. Will John Constantine vs Raidou Kuzunoha XIV or even Hunter Zolomon vs Homura Akemi be actually there? Also Punisher vs Judge Dredd/Peacemaker and Aang vs Captain Planet / Cereal Mascot battle royale
Yeah... How does Rick Sanchez vs The Doctor fits into the cipher palette

11/10 fight for Scooby vs Courage, that's all i want to say
It might even surpassed Gojo vs Makima despite that fight is my most wanted and favorite
It's definitely gonna surpass that. I'm pretty sure Scooby-Doo and Courage have bigger fanbases than JJK and CSM and that's because they've been around longer and a major part of people's childhood.
Idk chief JJK and CSM Are hot right now and the MU is the most popular new Gen anime mu
Courage and Scooby been apart of our childhood but ya have to remember Courage side been done for decades and Neither Scooby or Courage audience is in the vs market

Idk chief JJK and CSM Are hot right now and the MU is the most popular new Gen anime mu
Courage and Scooby been apart of our childhood but ya have to remember Courage side been done for decades and Neither Scooby or Courage audience is in the vs market
There are more baby boomers and millennials than zoomers I'm pretty sure.
Like this is something you can enjoy without really even being into Death Battle.

Also watch JJK and CSM fade into obscurity within the next 4-5 years. Shit happened to DGM, literally rivaled Bleach, Naruto and One Piece in terms of popularity but then like after 2 years people stopped caring.

Just how the anime meta works tbh.

There are more baby boomers and millennials than zoomers I'm pretty sure.
Like this is something you can enjoy without really even being into Death Battle.
Of course folks can enjoy it even without getting into DB I'm looking at it from a perspective of how many care about them heavily
Scooby is a big name
Courage ain't lacking but his show ended decade's with the crossover giving some relevance back in this day n age
Also watch JJK and CSM fade into obscurity within the next 4-5 years. Shit happened to DGM, literally rivaled Bleach, Naruto and One Piece in terms of popularity but then like after 2 years people stopped caring.
DGM suffered from the anime not being concluded as well as the manga being on constant hiatus tbf

JJK is in it's final arc and CSM part 2 I still going on

They may fade in popularity but Gojo and Makima could prob keep it relevant to a certain degree

Ngl based on what they gave to them Scooby should've just outright won via destroying the Meteor and BFRing

Peak ep though, sad Rick is dying soon

Back