• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean I get it with Varies tier, Varies should be used for characters who have actually variable stats shouldnt Goku count with Ki control lol but cartoons just dont give a shit and have inconsistencies.
Goku is like the Marvel heralds where he can hold back to tiers below him

Goku could hold back to the point of being a 5-C in the Tarble special

Anyways Varies should be more applicable across the wiki, at least for verses that lack lore or consistency in power levels

I love my multi solar system spongebob that struggles to lift stuffed animals, he's definitely that strong all the time c:

On the topic of wank I can't believe they made a dude scared of a collapsing castle small planet level, smh when I find the guy who got that accepted and made the change 🗿
Nah ya have to understand those stuffed animals are multi Solar system level 🗿
Honestly I have no idea how 4-A to 3-C Spongebob with universal lifting strength got accepted as just being his normal level of strength given the sheer amount of jokes in the show about how he can't lift things like teddy bears

What finishing blow tradeoffs / executions do you have in mind?

For Scooby-Doo winning:
Scooby-Doo licking the God Bone, just happens to love it so much, refuses to return it to Courage and cue thrust him towards the sun, turning it into an imploding black hole, sucking Courage and everything around into it. Scooby-Doo strives to hold off from being sucked into it, while Courage was struggling and lamenting "the things I do for love" before being completely swallowed into it. Then, it turned into a universe reshaping white hole, engulfing everything (including Scooby) into the bright light. Scooby-Doo then appears in a new world without Courage, enjoying his Scooby Snacks and the God Bone.

Yes this is The Evil Entity reference.
Anyone have any thoughts on how Courage would deliver the execution should he win?

(Yeah the vs community is quite quiet despite some claims on Scooby-Doo arguably changing the common consensus on the verdict)

Anyways I see Scooby vs Courage doing average-decent numbers
Oh our average in Season 10 means...

1. Darth Vader VS Obito Uchiha (Star Wars VS Naruto) | DEATH BATTLE!
2,360,407 views Premiered Jul 18, 2023
2. Frieza VS Megatron (Dragon Ball VS Transformers) | DEATH BATTLE!
2,118,673 views Premiered Oct 10, 2023
3. Skyrim VS Dark Souls (Dragonborn VS Chosen Undead) | DEATH BATTLE!
2,117,492 views Premiered Jun 6, 2023
4. Gojo VS Makima (Jujutsu Kaisen VS Chainsaw Man) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,907,103 views Premiered Oct 24, 2023
5. Ant-Man VS Atom (Marvel VS DC) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,870,644 views Premiered May 23, 2023
6. Bill Cipher VS Discord (Gravity Falls VS My Little Pony) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,859,512 views Premiered Sep 12, 2023
7. Stitch VS Rocket Raccoon (Disney VS Marvel) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,780,237 views Premiered Jul 4, 2023
8. Phoenix VS Raven (Marvel VS DC) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,749,427 views Premiered Aug 1, 2023
9. Martian Manhunter VS Silver Surfer (DC VS Marvel) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,563,781 views Premiered Aug 29, 2023
10. Guts VS Dimitri (Berserk VS Fire Emblem) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,452,222 views Premiered Aug 15, 2023
11. Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer (Infamous VS Prototype) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,354,744 views Premiered Sep 26, 2023
12. Killua VS Misaka (Hunter X Hunter VS A Certain Magical Index) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,196,131 views Jun 20, 2023

Twelve episodes and four remaining (well we know Scooby-Doo vs Courage the Cowardly Dog is next)

Findings:
1. Looks like vs fan favourites are sort of hits and misses (we have Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer and Guts VS Dimitri but we also have Bill Cipher VS Discord and Chosen Undead VS Last Dragonborn)
2. The wisdom always stands - "strike when the iron is hot", "reap when the fruits and crops are ripe". Look at Gojo VS Makima, Ant-Man VS Atom and Stitch VS Rocket Raccoon.
3. Death Battle casual spectators/audience actually are not very against female characters. In fact episodes where female combatants die - either against a combatant of male, female or other gender/sex - generally perform better.
4. Liam Swan and DJTiki really know how to write Death Battle episodes. It can be "collective consensus" on the verdict part, but the two know how to turn them into enjoyable episodes. Djangor is a potential, but we need time to observe. Also his episode is super controversial, possibly surpassing Ben vs Hal and Dio vs Alucard and Xeno Trunks vs Archie Silver. Joshua is mid average. Lousy, however, are hits and misses, and episodes written by him generally flop.
Martian Manhunter VS Silver Surfer (DC VS Marvel) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,003,907 views Premiered Aug 29, 2023

Can confirm

Being average means 1 million clicks in 3 days of 72 hours pal.

The blog is probably coming out tomorrow on Sunday. Honestly, if public releases are gonna be the norm (which is probably gonna be the case), expect blogs to now come out on Sunday
Thanks.
Reminds me: past practice is that the battle track is out by Sunday 00:00 (depending on the time zone) and the prediction blog by around Sunday 08:00 SGT already.

The Marvels will be aired in cinemas on November 10.
Whom do you want to see Kamala Khan being pit against in Death Battle Cast?

Worst part is they did it to themselves. They really went quantity over quality and made people no longer care lol
Oh 100%

This was all self inflicted death, by releasing so many garbage movies and tv shows it essentially just killed the brand for everyone. Also the money hole they sank themselves into is ******* hilarious.

She Hulk cost in total 225 million dollars which means that every episode is 25 million dollars. If you guys wanna know the more than the finale episode of GOT. Just an example of the money laundering shit that happens over there no way this shit cost that much lol.

Back