• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I wish we knew marketing costs and total costs of these movies. How much money will Disney lose this year?
I am asking a more relevant question here: How much post-tax profit/loss is Warner Bros making this year? This is affecting Rooster Teeth and Death Battle. The Flash movie, despite critic acclaim, has been a movie block poison instead of a block buster. So is Blue Beetle.

So bad Death Battle does not even dare to make an episode with a Flash character or a Blue Beetle character.

If Ash Ketchum vs Yugi Muto is not that difficult an idea to execute the Rooster Teeth management would have greenlight the matchup to become an episode far sooner than now.

And my current suggestion is... just use far fewer resources on making Ash Ketchum vs Lucy Heartfilia to come as an episode first, then similar resources and the profits from Ash vs Lucy can be used to fuel Ash vs Yugi to make another hit of profit.

So apparently WB owes a 47 billion dollars debt and kinda tried with MK1 to get some of that money back, if that is really how it goes, thats sad, especially when you are a fan of the franchise

I mean that's not true, you have some gems as well like NWH, Shang-Chi, GoTU Vol. 3, Moon Knight, and even a controversial one like MoM and Eternals
Marvel wanted to make more MCU since some MCU movies are blockbusters of all times. Then it focuses on quantity over quality. Then it goes over PC. Then people do not like Marvel and the whole Hollywood industry giants overall.

Then the projects that flopped overtook the projects that are milking cash.

Warner Bros also suffered a similar problem.

So apparently WB owes a 47 billion dollars debt and kinda tried with MK1 to get some of that money back, if that is really how it goes, thats sad, especially when you are a fan of the franchise
You got that

Redditors are still discussing why BillCord flips and Colex flops.

This gets better perceived than expected. And while there is a debate on who would actually win, consensus is it needs a vocal version and it will.

This goes hard as expected (yes this will get a vocal version too)

So much chad energy

I'm surprised no one's mentioned Werewolf by Night yet. It's not necessarily a magnum opus for anything but the sheer creativity, atmosphere, characters, the balance between being funny and serious, the genuine hardcore violence in the special, and acting as a love letter to the monster movies of the 30's and 40's make it one of the best MCU related pieces of media in a slew of mediocrity and disappointment. If you haven't seen it then I would recommend it, it's really damn good.

I'm surprised no one's mentioned Werewolf by Night yet. It's not necessarily a magnum opus for anything but the sheer creativity, atmosphere, characters, the balance between being funny and serious, the genuine hardcore violence in the special, and acting as a love letter to the monster movies of the 30's and 40's make it one of the best MCU related pieces of media in a slew of mediocrity and disappointment. If you haven't seen it then I would recommend it, it's really damn good.

That one I especially feel bad for: not just for everything you said, but also because Werewolf By Night feels like one of those characters who has a ton of potential, but for one reason or another never gets the chance to shine.

That one I especially feel bad for: not just for everything you said, but also because Werewolf By Night feels like one of those characters who has a ton of potential, but for one reason or another never gets the chance to shine.
I genuinely agree so much, this was such a fun special presentation and shined a light on one of my favourite sides of Marvel that no one talks about which is the horror/supernatural side of things, we had Ulysses Bloodstone, Jack Russel, Man-Thing, Ilsa Bloodstone, all we are missing is like Ghostrider, Hannibal King, Blade and Daimon Hellstrom and we'd have a full fledged Midnight Sons squad

F-Isw8fWcAAG6vf
F-HokouXEAASd48

I genuinely agree so much, this was such a fun special presentation and shined a light on one of my favourite sides of Marvel that no one talks about which is the horror/supernatural side of things, we had Ulysses Bloodstone, Jack Russel, Man-Thing, Ilsa Bloodstone, all we are missing is like Ghostrider, Hannibal King, Blade and Daimon Hellstrom and we'd have a full fledged Midnight Sons squad
Aren't they currently working on Blade?

The worst part about making this blog is that inevitably I will have to complete the modern paper Mario trilogy, which to be 100% transparent I would rather do anything but. But Color Splash has a few big arguments around it so I’ll have to peep it in some way
all this effort, only for that one deathbattle fan who keeps making shit up to fit deathbattle's research

eh i'll believe it when i see it, they tend to hype stuff up like Dekass and see how that turned out

also S10 is doing alright

Season 8 was more rough in terms of view counts

I remembered S8 being not good but holy shit these numbers put things to more clear picture.

ColeAlex is on track to beat LinkCloud2 on same time period and beats 4 other eps.

Tbf based on these, only KilluaMisaka is "flop" material.

I remembered S8 being not good but holy shit these numbers put things to more clear picture.

ColeAlex is on track to beat LinkCloud2 on same time period and beats 4 other eps.

Tbf based on these, only KilluaMisaka is "flop" material.
so its seems given s10 had a late start

Back