• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
not to mention draining and annoying

the vs community itself can never agree on shit and will get mad you didn't put x at some imaginary level
Off topic, but seeing your profile pic I just wanted to ask:

Do you prefer Beast or Super Saiyan 4 Gohan? Me, I prefer Super Saiyan 4 not only because the appearance is way more appealing but I just can't Beast seriously because the form's hair gives Gohan a troll like hair cut

Off topic, but seeing your profile pic I just wanted to ask:

Do you prefer Beast or Super Saiyan 4 Gohan? Me, I prefer Super Saiyan 4 not only because the appearance is way more appealing but I just can't Beast seriously because the form's hair gives Gohan a troll like hair cut
ssj4
Beast grown on me but it could've been better by shortening his hair

the vs community itself can never agree on shit and will get mad you didn't put x at some imaginary level
and going on further on this when did this community became so annoying over mu not having balls deep connections over just wanting it because its cool or it vibes?

bro-got-hit-for-the-first-time-in-the-fight-and-immediately-v0-hlrbeqf286wb1.jpg

In addition to supporting the community in which a character is fighting, you are dealing with your own community as well as others.

Certainly for some that death battle doesn't reach a million in some way implies something, but in general terms, staying at that number and with the quality of some fights is a surprise.

and going on further on this when did this community became so annoying over mu not having balls deep connections over just wanting it because its cool or it vibes?
Because to some extent the connections are just a way that some people have just to try to justify the reality that they don't like some mu, it's easier to say that X character doesn't have that amount of connections than another one, than to be honest and say that you don't like this one very much.

although it is good that some characters share things (you avoid to arrive to the absurdity that was Cartoon fight with the overexploitation of characters) it is not good either only to want to live of this and to limit itself to this aspect, when many fights shine in other aspect like dynamics, interaction, references, or contrast.

In addition to supporting the community in which a character is fighting, you are dealing with your own community as well as others.

Certainly for some that death battle doesn't reach a million in some way implies something, but in general terms, staying at that number and with the quality of some fights is a surprise.
It sucks another vs show bites the dust especially when there's isn't much of them these days

Scooby WILL win (I hope)

The profiles we have here kinda suck so I expect the accuracy thread to rate this one as flawed in spite of that

I've been looking through his stuff and he has so much shit for Courage to deal with and actually has counters or the same abilities as Courage.

However the major setback aside from AP being in a questionable position (he does have a multi galaxy feat and did harm the Evil Entity), I think they buy the MFTL+ Courage thing applying to speed even though it was on autopilot and didn't make any turns because his pedaling speed apparently is what was making it go so fast but I find that a little meh. Without that feat Scooby should actually scale to a similar level in speed if not faster and even with the feat Scooby has piloted a MFTL ship himself and reacted to the Evil Entity who's also MFTL+

However even with this shit my gut is telling me I'm going to have to watch Scooby die. My guy told me Discord was going to lose even though I had faith and betted on him and by gut told me Frieza would win even though I believe Megatron could take it. Hopefully this time it's wrong.

Is someone actually saying Scooby-Doo can solve a Kira case but Courage the Cowardly Dog cannot? I believe someone can use that "I'm sure to win" meme now.

Last edited:
If they are compositing Godzilla, I have the feeling they'll only use the mainstream movies as reference (Shows, Heisei, Monster verse, all that)

If they're not compositing Godzilla, preferably I'd like to see the Heisei one being used.

Back