• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I know Ive been wrong but not as much this season.

I knew Raven & even Frieza win was possible due to old blogs. I figured Obito win based from hearsay. I immediately realized from Bill's preview sth was up.

This one might be wrong call, but Im feeling sth is up here.
Me if Gojo gets his third L this year

Btw, are previews still happening?

Hey guys, if Henry cooldown somehow got low 1-C scaling, how would you feel about Henry Cooldown vs Knives?
devilman-crybaby.gif

Meant why the halloween fight doesnt happen around the holiday and gojo vs makima takes place around if it aint
Yeah THE Halloween fight would happed after the Halloween while Gojo vs Makima will happen before the Halloween.

The words from Liam reminds me of Chosen Undead vs Last Dragonborn. (Wink)

I would really laugh hard if Gojo prepares to change nationality to work around with Makima's longevity by contract with Japan Prime Minister. Even harder if a migration/visa agency is sponsoring the episode.

I'm betting and rooting Gojo to win. My boy better redeem himself after his two massive Ls in one week, and that he doesn't lose to the groomer.

I feel like speed will play a major factor in how this turns out. If they use the big high ends for JJK, then I think it's joever for Makima.

Who should win this with the haxes and stats into play?
Idk that much about Makima other than blogs and profiles, but Gojo's four main advantages are:

• Limitless (A passive spatial barrier that surrounds Gojo at all times
  • Superior strength and maybe speed (Speed really varies depending on whether you choose feats or statements)
  • Domain Expansion (Basically, Gojo traps Makima in a pocket realm of sorts. This boosts the user's power and gurantees the target will 100 percent get hit by whatever attack. In Gojo's case, his allows him to put the information of everything in the universe into the target's brain all at once, sending the target into a catatonic state)

He also has some other stuff like Hollow Purple, which is basically a giant ball of void manip, teleportation, enhanced senses via six eyes, limited regen, and flight which helps with mobility. His attacks also work at the atomic level.

I'm betting and rooting Gojo to win. My boy better redeem himself after his two massive Ls in one week, and that he doesn't lose to the groomer.

I feel like speed will play a major factor in how this turns out. If they use the big high ends for JJK, then I think it's joever for Makima.
I've never watched or read CSM, does she actually molests a minor?

Tbh stats should be pretty close but Gojo should still have the ap to one-shot Makima

Btw Makima should be able to bypass limitless via her bio manip, the ritual thing with the prisoners, and mold devil. To bad reverse curse energy is a bitch and heals any damage on Gojo. Apparently there is a statement about Gojo's body being similar to a domain so uhh...rip mold devil lmao

Basically she can bypassed the barrier but Gojo would still survive and recover

She might use Bfr via hell devil but that requires actually touching Gojo first.

It literally comes down to who gets off their winning move first, cause once she gets stuck in domain expansion it's likely he just straight incaps her and completely negating her Regen/immortality shenanigans

Idk that much about Makima other than blogs and profiles, but Gojo's four main advantages are:

• Limitless (A passive spatial barrier that surrounds Gojo at all times
  • Superior strength and maybe speed (Speed really varies depending on whether you choose feats or statements)
  • Domain Expansion (Basically, Gojo traps Makima in a pocket realm of sorts. This boosts the user's power and gurantees the target will 100 percent get hit by whatever attack. In Gojo's case, his allows him to put the information of everything in the universe into the target's brain all at once, sending the target into a catatonic state)

He also has some other stuff like Hollow Purple, which is basically a giant ball of void manip, teleportation, enhanced senses via six eyes, limited regen, and flight which helps with mobility. His attacks also work at the atomic level.
What are Makima’s advantages if she has any?

What are Makima’s advantages if she has any?
A few different moves that can bypass limitless as well as way better Regen and ressurection methods she also likely has better versatility with her powers, it's just Limitless and it's applications are really stronk, also potentially can resist the mind manip aspects of domain expansion depending on how they interpret a certain feat, it is a close fight imo it literally just comes down to who is faster on their kill move

Wait a minute if I remember correctly doesn't limitless get negated if he activates domain expansion?? If she does end up resisting it, that could potentially net her the win as he wouldnt expect her to be able to move ( not saying I believe this Persaud just thinking it could be used as an argument for her victory)

Back