• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Cell vs Garou making sense as match and all to save him from capeshit?
Thematically, I don't feel their connections are very strong. But I'd rather take this over... Garou vs Godspeed no thank you.

I think the latter is stronger thematically and I love Speedsters, but I don't wanna Garou to get massacred like this pls.

Also can you imagine if Megatron had won? I think that would've caused the episode to become the next Ben 10 vs Green Lantern.

Also Garou vs Cell is a weird MU to create becuase only his cosmic form would be able to contend against Cell. Every other form would get cooked in an instant.

Cosmic Garou is clear outside help lol
Cosmic Garou is Garou's only chance of a fair MU against Cell. Without it, he's completely ******.

Like it's not a Megatron case where you can give some leeway, Garou straight up has nothing to put him anywhere near Cell's level without the cosmic form.

Awakened Garou is like Planet level and FTL at best

Victim player
Screenshot_20231016_010750_Gallery.jpg

Cell vs Cosmic Garou is... well tbh not the worst? It has some core connections. I just cant imagine it as "the One" MU for both. If it got in it'd be comparable to Kratos vs Spawn, fitting but weird MU that is better as a "decent alt". Neither Cell or Garou have truly better I guess.

And Garou just cannot fight Cell without Cosmic. Even Megatron DB said can kill Frieza with Antimatter as well as experience and tactics. Garou has nth else.

Cell vs Cosmic Garou is... well tbh not the worst? It has some core connections. I just cant imagine it as "the One" MU for both. If it got in it'd be comparable to Kratos vs Spawn, fitting but weird MU that is better as a "decent alt". Neither Cell or Garou have truly better I guess.

And Garou just cannot fight Cell without Cosmic. Even Megatron DB said can kill Frieza with Antimatter as well as experience and tactics. Garou has nth else.
He had a bunch of dura neg moves aint he? Let alone attack reflection

He had a bunch of dura neg moves aint he? Let alone attack reflection
Problem is that Cell can regen from all of that. And there's a limit to how far his Dura neg can go, as shown with Saitama innards being too durable for Garou to damage.

Attack Reflection also has a limit to it. And requires Garou to react to the opponent as well.

Problem is that Cell can regen from all of that. And there's a limit to how far his Dura neg can go, as shown with Saitama innards being too durable for Garou to damage.
Is it fair to use Saitama given he resists anything most in the verse do against him?
Attack Reflection also has a limit to it. And requires Garou to react to the opponent as well.
How fast was Cell again?

Is it fair to use Saitama given he resists anything most in the verse do against him?
Probably not, but it's not like him and Cell are that leagues apart, as apparently you can get Cell higher than 4-B via some Toei shit.

How fast was Cell again?
By our standards, far above 1000 x FTL. By DB standards, above several Quadrillions x FTL.

Even Cosmic Garou is only around 600 x FTL on here

Why the **** is Garou put up against Flashes? :VVVV
It was a popular idea on Reddit die to cosmic Garou but folks didn't vibe with it due to Godspeed stomping Garou to hell n back

Cell MU spread is just all over the place

Evolto is good but ain't happening unless Capt America vs Kamen Rider Ichigo comes on
Metal sonic is boring
Dark Samus fell off
Nobody cares for Amazo
The rest be who's n nobody's

Garou issue is that his MU spread became about Cosmic form and nothing where before he had

Akuma
Raoh
Kazuya
That were solid picks for his human and monster forms

But thanks to Cosmic well it went to shit

Also Cell vs Super Skrull is cool and all but Im not exactly down for it as a DB

Modern capeshit scaling and whatever is a no to me and I don't want DB to be involved in that nonsense outside Gorr vs Zamasu

Garou issue is that his MU spread became about Cosmic form and nothing where before he had

Akuma
Raoh
Those two have themselves as a match up though
Iori exists and.....wesker....which aint a fan of at all nor want it
That were solid picks for his human and monster forms

But thanks to Cosmic well it went to shit
Tbf many characters get an amp or new shit that makes them leagues beyond what they were before, thus old matches become null cuz its way too unfair

Imagine if Frieza vs Megatron was done before DBS had him

Probably not, but it's not like him and Cell are that leagues apart, as apparently you can get Cell higher than 4-B via some Toei shit.
But i meant like, Saitama resisted dura neg, Cell didnt, while granted his cellular regen makes it useless for lasting dmg
By our standards, far above 1000 x FTL. By DB standards, above several Quadrillions x FTL.

Even Cosmic Garou is only around 600 x FTL on here
DBZ era character is quadrillions? I know super characters are from like the shockwave feat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back