• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, why would you pay for 1 day or so earlier access to those, let alone to have prople spoil left and right too, waste of money imo and a pain for those who rather wait for youtube version
Well it used to be in the sense that it would be supporting DB and other shows like it so you would get the benefit of watching it early. But now that it’s not on the table I see no reason to have a subscription for RT and DBM

If Kratos vs Asura happens next year
This should be the climax
main-qimg-2bca2eddd7f5516e381daf7bcd9a67ff
7f392322f0eb828df63772ce497d152b118fa522r1-500-279v2_hq.jpg

I say it be poetic given Kratos killed Zeus with his bare hands as did Kratos with his god
Both going all out

Is Cell vs Garou making sense as match and all to save him from capeshit?
Connections wise it's meh but somewhat
Cosmic Garou vs Cell does go hard and I rather Cell lose in a close on than getting fed to Super Skrull

I need DB staying 2-1 against marvel so they can stay mad tbh

Connections wise it's meh but somewhat
Cosmic Garou vs Cell does go hard and I rather Cell lose in a close on than getting fed to Super Skrull

I need DB staying 2-1 against marvel so they can stay mad tbh
It's probably there best for both, an yeah it would. Can just imagine how cool it'd be Garou and Cell going full on ass constellation mode at super light speed, Garou's Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist animated, Cell utilising the techniques of the Z fighters and clonning, witty banter and raw lines from Garou.

I also remember UltraGuy liking the MU and as Tipper said it would attract a lot of viewership.
OPM vs DB is an easy sell and it would be the best way to do the mu between the two series
It's probably there best for both, an yeah it would. Can just imagine how cool it'd be Garou and Cell going full on ass constellation mode at super light speed, Garou's Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist animated, Cell utilising the techniques of the Z fighters and clonning, witty banter and raw lines from Garou.
Pretty much
Its vibes on raw animation potential
image0.jpg

Man. Sackwell lost the vote : (
Well a lot of matchups are. This is a tournament.

Sackwell is lucky enough to get attention.

Oh when some of you talked about Prey (2017) I recalled of the Prey the Predator movie.

Not surprised people actually want Lord of the Rings characters to come up in Death Battle. And that it brings back to attention a lot of less popular or even forgotten works.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back