• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Next round
Screenshot_20230926_134917_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230926_134911_YouTube.jpg
Will come down to those two cuz of their recent games

I actually remembered thinking of one Diego MU before, though I never finished writing connections for it... Until now, so what do you think about this one?
image.png

Diego vs Gato (Fatal Fury/King of Fighters)
This would be the 2nd Jojo vs king of fighters MU existing with quite the connections

The energy... I can feel it...

Looks like meme matchups ARE preferred in the Champion Poll.

Who actually wins the Composite Ryu vs Composite Goku match? I don't know enough about a Composite Ryu to say anything.
Composite Ryu would have... I shake you not, Boom Comics Power Rangers scaling which people say goes Archie Sonic crazy. Also Marvel vs Capcom so scaling from Thanos and Doctor Doom and Galactus too. Which is also one argument Composite Ryu can take on Composite Barbie.

Composite Ryu would have... I shake you not, Boom Comics Power Rangers scaling which people say goes Archie Sonic crazy. Also Marvel vs Capcom so scaling from Thanos and Doctor Doom and Galactus too. Which is also one argument Composite Ryu can take on Composite Barbie.
Yep, I figured as much.

You're ninja'd

The energy... I can feel it...

Looks like meme matchups ARE preferred in the Champion Poll.

Sailor Moon vs Madoka Kaname is gaining steam and chasing behind Composite Ryu vs Composite Goku.

Height ratio of
Kirby vs Kid Buu - 152/20 = 7.6
IDW Optimus Prime vs RX-78-2 Gundam - 1800/1160 = 1.552
Wario vs King Dedede - 170.1/61 = 2.789
Dragonzord vs Mechagodzilla - 9500/6000 = 1.583

Frieza vs G1 Megatron - 600/158 = 3.797
Frieza vs IDW Megatron - 1160/158 = 7.342

Meta Knight vs Riku - 157(?)/20 = 7.85
Marx vs Flandre Scarlet - 157(?)/20 = 7.85
Magolor vs Rosalina - at most 250(?)/20 = 12.5
Magolor vs Dusknoir - likely 220(?)/20 = 11
Magolor vs Merlina the Wizard - at most 198.12(?)/20 = 9.906
Bump

On how "realistically" the combatants' size ratio goes

Simon bros….. there’s still hope
You mean as an episode coming or...
And is Starfire vs Nia Teppelin mentioned

Oh someone is really afraid of Sailor Moon vs Madoka Kaname taking over Composite Ryu vs Composite Goku

Watch within <24 hours or watch after 1am SGT 30 September

Delate, not "delete"
You sure pick words.

Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer (Infamous VS Prototype) | DEATH BATTLE!
606,444 views Premiered Sep 26, 2023

About the same click growth pattern as GutsMitri
Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer (Infamous VS Prototype) | DEATH BATTLE!
659,680 views Premiered Sep 26, 2023

Jstars and Jump Ultimate arguably has better scaling considering the larger roster there
Ryu has Marvel and Power Rangers' comics, which have lots of crossover and overlap. Both have crazy crossover reach and scaling.

Either way, Fortnite allegedly having connections to Marvel cosmology means both only need that to reach their peak scaling.

Back