• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1. Ben Singer loves Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger.
The whole cast loves it - partly because they finally find a DC herald killer and will be a di- dimension size measurement contest.
2. The cast (esp. Ben) is thinking of a possibility Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger would be "never ending" (like a serious Chuck Norris vs Segata Sanshiro)
3. No Starfire vs Nia Teppelin was mentioned. But Nia was mentioned when Simon searching Nia feat was briefly discussed.

MoonMadoka 31%
RyuGoku 34%

Approx: 600 votes left
image.png

I mean if it means anything, MvC is apparently (keyword being apparently here) a Earth in the Marvel multiverse or so I've heard. So, if Death Battle REALLY wanted to then they could scale Ryu to mainline Marvel shit.

Of course if you were to ask me, I would much rather scale MvC to its own feats and scaling then presume some alternate universe of Marvel heroes are equal to their 616 counterparts or that the Infinity Gems of this universe are equal in potency to other Infinity Gems but that's just me, I'm only offering my two sense on the matter

I mean if it means anything, MvC is apparently (keyword being apparently here) a Earth in the Marvel multiverse or so I've heard. So, if Death Battle REALLY wanted to then they could scale Ryu to mainline Marvel shit.

Of course if you were to ask me, I would much rather scale MvC to its own feats and scaling then presume some alternate universe of Marvel heroes are equal to their 616 counterparts or that the Infinity Gems of this universe are equal in potency to other Infinity Gems but that's just me, I'm only offering my two sense on the matter
MVC is a separate earth, it showed up in spiderverse and kinda got oneshot by the big bad.

It'd be extremely unfair to scale what is essentially a separate verse to 616, it'd be like scaling EMH to 616, or The Batman 2022 to Earth 1 Batman

Watch within <24 hours or watch after 1am SGT 30 September

Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer (Infamous VS Prototype) | DEATH BATTLE!
659,680 views Premiered Sep 26, 2023

Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer (Infamous VS Prototype) | DEATH BATTLE!
693,372 views Premiered Sep 26, 2023

Did Death Battle celebrate mid autumn festival by making mid episodes?

Not only that, but certain endings have characters just straight-up go to the Marvel Zombies universe and stuff like that. So yeah, there's an argument to be made that MvC versions of characters can scale to alternate Marvel Comics universes.

Because Twitter for non logged users suck ass now, can someone check if by chance SuckerPunchProd mentioned Death Battle?

Years ago Insomniac tweeted about R&C DB.

Back