• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
SPOILER_IMG_3642.png

Same energy as this and just as credible.
Jeesus christ. No QNA was even planned for this fight. Why do people think he's so invested in Raven? He wasn't even the researcher for this fight. God lord. This post is so unhinged.

Whatever the case. Same as DJ said. Somebody was just impersonating Speedy and we've known that it wasn't him. People sometimes target researches for harrashment because they get angry about outcomes or whatever.

I had somebody try to impersonate me with a fake twitter account over Vegeta dying for example. Anyone with common sense can easily see through it.

image.png

In case anybody misinterprets what I am saying—THIS the impostor which got Speedy to forgo everything Billcord and made the waiting period so insufferable.
It’s doubly ironic considering Speedy wasn’t even the researcher for the episode, that dishonor goes to Liam.
That's extra infuriating.

You know what's even sadder? Some people may think that this controversial episode is Death Battle might be treating Discord better than the final season of MLP Friendship is Magic, the Season 10 IDW Comics and the Generation 5 comics did.

(That Discord pulled a Makoto Yuki and sealed Bill Cipher back into Mind/Dreamscape may try to ease some fans a bit)

... Who voiced Discord and Bill Cipher and Fluttershy?

Well... Given we have Guts vs Dimitri and Chosen Undead vs Last Dragonborn I believe we may have Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer convincing in verdict.
(Wait we have had Darth Vader vs Obito Uchiha and that is somehow ashort term commercial success despite the big backfire from Star Wars fans)

Last edited:
Imposters are different from tinfoilers I believe
People were tinfoiling about Speedy BEFORE the imposter. The imposter was just an attempt to manufacture evidence to justify the conspiracy theory.

Just imagine an alternate timeline where Speedy WAS the researcher for this episode and had Discord winning but due to the amount of shit he got it subconsciously made him end up favoring Bill. That would be one hell of a self-fulfilling prophecy hahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA

…we’re never getting another MLP episode, are we?

People were tinfoiling about Speedy BEFORE the imposter. The imposter was just an attempt to manufacture evidence to justify the conspiracy theory.

Just imagine an alternate timeline where Speedy WAS the researcher for this episode and had Discord winning but due to the amount of shit he got it subconsciously made him end up favoring Bill. That would be one hell of a self-fulfilling prophecy hahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA

…we’re never getting another MLP episode, are we?
We might get Moro vs Tirek. They seemed like they liked the MU a lot from what I've heard.

While I enjoyed the episode overall, and I preferred Bill over Discord, it was yet another underwhelming Episode that was plagued by poor reasoning.
They never mentioned how Discord thrives off of chaotic energy, they only mentioned some absorbing mcguffin that Discord has and used the Pony Hair argument to invalidate it.
Also they never explained why Bill was more powerful as they claimed in the stats section post battle.
They claimed "Bill can be as fast as he wants to be" but never justify that with the speed feats Bill DOES have, Discord was the faster one by feats by their own admission.
Also Death Battle has been recently using the Soul regeneration thing since Raven vs Phoenix and I notice how they ignored that Discord could rebuild his body as a spirit I think. The feats of him "Damaging a soul" is just him hurting a human in a dream world, apparently.
Disappointing research to be honest.

While I enjoyed the episode overall, and I preferred Bill over Discord, it was yet another underwhelming Episode that was plagued by poor reasoning.
They never mentioned how Discord thrives off of chaotic energy, they only mentioned some absorbing mcguffin that Discord has and used the Pony Hair argument to invalidate it.
Also they never explained why Bill was more powerful as they claimed in the stats section post battle.
They claimed "Bill can be as fast as he wants to be" but never justify that with the speed feats Bill DOES have, Discord was the faster one by feats by their own admission.
Also Death Battle has been recently using the Soul regeneration thing since Raven vs Phoenix and I notice how they ignored that Discord could rebuild his body as a spirit I think. The feats of him "Damaging a soul" is just him hurting a human in a dream world, apparently.
Disappointing research to be honest.

Basically a reverse of ben 10 vs hal

meh verdict was whatever but the fight slapped
the ending didn't even felt like a Discord L man fooled Bill and trapped him in the night mare realm and can comeback at some point
Discord saved his friend (and friend of friends) so honestly I liked the ending even if Bill was considered the "winner" of the fight. Bill was screwed wasn't he?

And as long as there's Chaos, there's Discord. So he isn't entirely dead anyway.

jesus christ you people are fucking insane

I disagree with the result myself (I'll die before I admit Bill Cipher has infinite/immeasurable speed) but the episode itself was phenomenal across the board (easy 10/10) with there being what I consider to be a clear emphasis on making the ending written in such a way that Discord fans wouldn't immediately start a war over the result. It is absolutely not something worth reposting that blatantly faked screenshot over, especially when it's getting to the point where the DB crew is basically going "fuck it, you get nothing from us" (and I can't blame them, honestly) in regards to an episode that obviously had an absurd amount of love and effort poured into it.

Like I know I of all people am not in a position to claim that people are stepping out of line but like. Goddamn this is bad. Grow up.

Back