• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
image.png

I'll be honest with you guys, I feel like most of you seem to take it way too seriously as, I've geninuously enjoyed this season, at least with most episodes, now... I agree that discord losing feels wrong.

but the fact that people have harassed a member of the investigation already shows pretty well that this game was going to be controversial, that there isn't a question and answer, it's pretty sure it's just going to be a barrage of angry people.

I guess... Some of you guys need to go touch some grass, at least for a little while.

I just really hate how they conveniently didn’t mention soooo many things that would let Discord pretty much instantly win. Having actual good time stop which unlike Bill’s stops sentient beings, Conceptual Manipulation to complete erase Bill conceptually, Existence Erasure to wipe out Bill, they kinda just hand waved away MLP magic affecting spirits so Discord could kill his soul, having way better mind Manip and being able to completely rewrite Bill’s entire personality, and being able to shut off Bill’s powers in the mindscape. They were really stretching for a Bill W.
What gets me is the fact they reasoned Discord wouldn't take Bill seriously until it was too late because he keeps screwing around, ignoring the fact Bill is so much like Cosmos Discord wouldn't even think of screwing around instead of getting things done asap. Not to mention Discord having canon knowledge on Bill due to his time-space mastery.

If anyone gets screwed over by playing with their food too much, Bill has it way worse than Discord. Even when pissed and serious he kept chasing the Pines Twins instead of just instantly immobilizing them with his control over space and matter, and wound up erased because his tomfoolery gave Ford and Stan time to swap and trick him.

Yeah, like, Bill did straight up just kill Time Baby, but literally everything else centered around him shows how often his hubris and messing around gets the better of him.

Yeah, like, Bill did straight up just kill Time Baby, but literally everything else centered around him shows how often his hubris and messing around gets the better of him.
Time Baby is an outright hated rival Bill planned on offing the second he got power.

He did nothing but clown around with the Shacktron. First he sends his minions not taking it seriously. Then after they get their asses beat after Bill powers them up he still doesn't take it seriously, choosing to comically enlarge his fist and take 2 seconds to adjust his bowtie just to be dramatic. Even after he bypasses the shield he's still playing with it a bit in the background.

When Discord gets mad and serious, he's fully prepared to end you and the situation asap.

When Bill gets mad and serious he keeps playing with his food and gets erased.

I'll be honest with you guys, I feel like most of you seem to take it way too seriously as, I've geninuously enjoyed this season, at least with most episodes, now... I agree that discord losing feels wrong.

but the fact that people have harassed a member of the investigation already shows pretty well that this game was going to be controversial, that there isn't a question and answer, it's pretty sure it's just going to be a barrage of angry people.

I guess... Some of you guys need to go touch some grass, at least for a little while.
Nah, **** outta here with that “touch grass” bullshit. This was my number 1 most wanted episode of all time and wanted everything to be perfect after those last 3 absolute disgraces of MLP episodes, and despite delivering on that aspect in being debatably the best sprite we’ve had in the entire show, everything leading up to it, during it, and after it was a slog. They straight up killed the anticipation by revealing that it was coming after MMHvSS a week early. If that damn triangle was gonna win they could’ve been more honest and comprehensive. I legit know how Ben 10 fans feel now holy shit.

Still not really into Sans vs Judge. It's just Sans vs Stronger Sans, I get they have good connections but at a point characters being to similar is a negative.

Do you buy that Maverick?
Yeah it seems to make sense.

It comes from Thor being able to use cosmic pyrokinesis via his connection to the Phoenix Force, and having “latent inner power” that he unleashes on rare occasions when he needs it:

Thor being that strong when using the Phoenix Force makes sense, and Thor’s latent power is the source of his God Blast, so ig that also works.

Last edited:
I would be fine with either one winning, I do have Bill way higher than what he is on this site, but nothing that puts him above Discord or that makes the match a total stomp, so the episode was really fun and good imo.

Also what are people's opinions on scaling bill to the rift? Like bill's death caused it to disappear implying he kept it open
I think Bill not scaling to the full thing is true for most part (tho it doesn't really matter since his hacks are the only thing that matters on him), tho it is implied that he would survived the Weirdmageddon since Stanford said that the results of it is just a mere game for him. That's me though.

Also what are people's opinions on scaling bill to the rift? Like bill's death caused it to disappear implying he kept it open
If you really want I think it's fine if your trying to make him Low 2-C but extrapolating it into being 2-A from Time Baby saying it's a threat to all of existence is stupid, like really stupid.
If the whole multiverse was at threat why didn't any other multiversal entity try to intervene, there should be a theoretical infinite number of cosmic entities to try stop Bill not just Time Baby.

Bc0hedC.gif

TuYkFWC.gif

out of all the fights, i find it kind of funny that bill vs discord has been the most "controversial" even without going public yet.. anyway.. so i also forgot to post this yesterday lol.

continuing with the traveler vs the knight.

Back