• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also leave Goku vs Superman 3 shit alone there's utterly no value in doing it 🗿
Abridged version:

Goku: Epic cinematic transformation into MUi with atmospheric music and the multiverse itself trembling at his mere aura...

Supes: Sighs... tells Goku he can do that too before entering the Theta state and blitzes Goku at near inaccessible speeds (still slower than Wally, Barry and Thawe tho).

The End.
Griffith is actually Ryo 2.0, I think Miura even admitted once that he was inspired by Devilman, so no shit they're so similar
One chose to throw away his humanity while the other struggles to gain it back while both their worlds are pretty much hell.

Goenitz is better to Pucci
Wrong. Who let him cook?
This MU is actual trash but the TN goes hard for some reason
bury_your_pride___vegeta_vs_vergil_by_powerpop3_dg6a9xe-pre.jpg
At this point just make a still image, not a thumbnail.

bruh people don't know how long a paragraph should be 💀

one of the rules in submitting your MU to the ballot is to keep your pitch to 1 paragraph and idiots are struggling by either typing a whole ass essay or asking how long a paragraph should be and then complaining that the instructions aren't clear and should be given a second chance
Yeah, I noticed that, too. I tried to keep mine to just a paragraph, though this is my first time doing this, so I'm a bit nervous...

one of the rules in submitting your MU to the ballot is to keep your pitch to 1 paragraph and idiots are struggling by either typing a whole ass essay or asking how long a paragraph should be and then complaining that the instructions aren't clear and should be given a second chance
I mean, iirc last time they stated a word limit of <=75 words so last time is clearer on instructions?

Like I said folks are suffering from the reddit effect
This fansbase brainwash themselves into thinking peeps want to reading endless paragraphs for a ******* Mu for a webseries

Nemesis brought up one point I have thought about.

We have been getting way more stupid strong characters per season. S9 had at least 11 uni+ characters. It really gets things bland when its that more common.

And even then animations have Raven just throw a Moon at Phoenix which is very similar to MMH throwing asteroids at SS.

How the Touhou mu looking
They’ve all been accepted so far and all are doing pretty well in terms of support! RachelRemilia , KaSonic and SakuyaHit are all posted and getting good support :)

Oh god I just realized. Raven's TN art is the same in both vs Twilight & vs Phoenix. Thats a bit lame lol
it’s also the same in both her previews too lol
Anyway have some shameless promotion

are you ready for the Touhou fans to wage war to fight for my wife Marisa’s standing as a skill god?

Recap:

Vile VS Omega Red (Mega Man X VS Marvel Comics)- After some discussion about the details of each character, Sam says it’s fun, but also that there’s other Mega Man X character and Wolverine villains that they’re likely to cover first. Ben also says he like the matchup and the characters.

Gabimaru VS Roland (Hell’s Paradise VS Library of Ruina)- DJ likes Hell’s Paradise (the manga, but not the anime), but otherwise, nobody’s familiar with either series.

Doctor Manhattan VS Richard Nixon (Watchmen VS Monument Mythos)- It’s mentioned that there were “Death Battle Awards” on the Discord, and Manhattan VS Nixon won an award as part of them, so they (probably jokingly) say they have to do it because of that.

Sir Arthur VS Sir Daniel (Ghosts ’n Goblins VS MediEvil)- Ben and Sam both think it’s a fun idea, but they both worry the characters are too old and obscure (though it’s pointed out both got remakes fairly recently).

Cassius Bright VS Garp (Trails in the Sky VS One Piece)- Everyone immediately expresses their love for Garp and think he’d be fun to have in DB, but nobody knows who Cassius is (but they think he looks too young to be an “older fighter”, as claimed in the comment).

Spider-Man VS Blue Beetle (Peter Parker VS Ted Kord)- Ben and DJ like it, and everyone agrees they should bring Peter back.

Agent J VS Eggsy (Men in Black VS Kingsman)- DJ says he likes Eggsy, and Liam says he likes J. They get the connections. Ben initially thinks Eggsy should win easily since J isn’t much of a fighter, but it’s pointed out by the others that the Neuralyzer could be used to erase all of Eggsy’s memories and training.

Yggdra VS Solange (Dept. Heaven VS Code of Princess)- Solange’s lack of clothes is the main point of discussion for this matchup, because nobody knows anything about either (and basically no connections were provided).

Ben Tennyson VS Jaden Yuki (Ben 10 VS Yu-Gi-Oh)- OriginTheHero is animating it on the side (not as a Death Battle). Sam says it ultimately just boils down to Alien X VS Elemental HERO Neos. Ben like the concept of pitting Ben 10 against a monster trainer.

Vergil VS Ky Kiske (Devil May Cry VS Guilty Gear)- Liam notes that Guilty Gear is one of the strongest, if not the strongest, fighting game franchises in terms of stats, and thinks that Ky stomps.

Infernape VS Rajang (Pokemon VS Monster Hunter)- Liam says Blanka would be a fitting opponent for Rajang. Ben wants Monster Hunter in DB. Gyarados VS Lagiacrus is mentioned, as is the possibility of a Rathalos episode.

Tifa Lockhart VS Terry Bogard (Final Fantasy VS Fatal Fury)- Tifa stomps, and the connections are weak. Ben says, “At the end of the day, the connections are kinda important, but what matters most is if the matchup is interesting. And in this case, they’re both hot, and that’s interesting enough”. (That was a joke on Ben’s part, but does potentially provide legitimate insight into his general outlook on matchups).

Papyrus VS Giovanni Potage (Undertale VS Epithet Erased)- They bring up how a lot of people have worked on both Death Battle and Epithet Erased. They think the matchup’s fun, and like the characters.

Ash Ketchum VS Dan Kuso (Pokemon VS Bakugan)- Mostly just talking about the characters’ names.

Shrek VS Sulley (Dreamworks VS Pixar)- DJ likes it, and the general idea of using characters you’d never think to analyze in a VS context.

Composite Goku VS Composite Ryu (Dragon Ball VS Street Fighter)- Everyone loves it. Goku VS Ryu is fun as a character interaction, but Goku obviously wins if you just use their canon counterparts. However, giving Ryu Marvel vs. Capcom scaling and the likes makes it a lot closer and more interesting to analyze.

Wei Shen VS Takayuki Yagami (Sleeping Dogs VS Judgment)- They like Sleeping Dogs a lot. Sam says the MU's kinda fun, but the characters might be too niche. Sam thinks they’d need to license out the actual Sleeping Dogs soundtrack because it’s so good.

Trevor Philips VS Postal Dude (Grand Theft Auto VS Postal)- Sam reiterates that he dislikes Postal, and Erin similarly dislikes GTA V. Sam also doesn’t like the notion of Trevor being funny/cool, since the GTA V cast isn’t supposed to be likable.

Arceus VS Star Horse (Pokemon VS Destiny)- Ben is baffled and confused by everything about Star Horse.

Honestly, MMH vs SS has been kinda not good in waiting period. And this is coming from someone who actually suggested this fight way before it was announced. One of my rare comics suggestions.

The Marvel vs DC overuse in short period of time with bad spacing is one thing but then...

The actual ep kinda just wasnt a big request, a lot of people are "why did they do this"?

Then they literally had Raven kill Phoenix, even if they insist eps are done in vacuum, majority of people dont know about these Discord posts. And thus good chunk of people are just expected MMH win without debate, or even say that DB are biased and will give MMH a wrong win.

Even here there has been minimal talk. Interest is low.

The best thing shown in preview is the noir style, but that just means its best element is when its NOT trying to be comics.

And Nemesis' power creep argument is kinda true. They have been hyping up Bill vs Discord as this "crazy" battle, but now both MMH & SS would solo them both at the same time with DB's trajectory I presume. It makes them less special.

And frankly best thing about the MU is that Piccolo is not fed to comics for now.

Kinda sad.

Spider-Man VS Blue Beetle (Peter Parker VS Ted Kord)- Ben and DJ like it, and everyone agrees they should bring Peter back.
Ben Tennyson VS Jaden Yuki (Ben 10 VS Yu-Gi-Oh)- OriginTheHero is animating it on the side (not as a Death Battle). Sam says it ultimately just boils down to Alien X VS Elemental HERO Neos. Ben like the concept of pitting Ben 10 against a monster trainer.
Tifa Lockhart VS Terry Bogard (Final Fantasy VS Fatal Fury)- Tifa stomps, and the connections are weak. Ben says, “At the end of the day, the connections are kinda important, but what matters most is if the matchup is interesting. And in this case, they’re both hot, and that’s interesting enough”. (That was a joke on Ben’s part, but does potentially provide legitimate insight into his general outlook on matchups).
Taking a liking to these.

Doctor Manhattan VS Richard Nixon (Watchmen VS Monument Mythos)- It’s mentioned that there were “Death Battle Awards” on the Discord, and Manhattan VS Nixon won an award as part of them, so they (probably jokingly) say they have to do it because of that.
I know some people hate this mu, but I really like it so I'm happy they still seem to kinda like it.
God I hope it's not Ladybug
Agent J VS Eggsy (Men in Black VS Kingsman)- DJ says he likes Eggsy, and Liam says he likes J. They get the connections. Ben initially thinks Eggsy should win easily since J isn’t much of a fighter, but it’s pointed out by the others that the Neuralyzer could be used to erase all of Eggsy’s memories and training.
Cool, the mu sounds fun.

Infernape VS Rajang (Pokemon VS Monster Hunter)- Liam says Blanka would be a fitting opponent for Rajang. Ben wants Monster Hunter in DB. Gyarados VS Lagiacrus is mentioned, as is the possibility of a Rathalos episode.
A monster hunter episode would be cool
Papyrus VS Giovanni Potage (Undertale VS Epithet Erased)- They bring up how a lot of people have worked on both Death Battle and Epithet Erased. They think the matchup’s fun, and like the characters.
**** yes
Composite Goku VS Composite Ryu (Dragon Ball VS Street Fighter)- Everyone loves it. Goku VS Ryu is fun as a character interaction, but Goku obviously wins if you just use their canon counterparts. However, giving Ryu Marvel vs. Capcom scaling and the likes makes it a lot closer and more interesting to analyze.
A mega-composite episode would be cool

I deadass didn't see this for some reason.

I would love to see this, too.

I don't have much feelings about Judai VS Ben (despite both being characters I really like..well Pre-Season 3 Judai in any case) but it be peak if it ends with Judai fusing the two with Super Fusion, IDK why or what the reason would be it just be peak.

Though I think it be fitting if Judai fought OV Ben 10K since they both primarily involve fusion.

Back