• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Honestly, MMH vs SS has been kinda not good in waiting period. And this is coming from someone who actually suggested this fight way before it was announced. One of my rare comics suggestions.

The Marvel vs DC overuse in short period of time with bad spacing is one thing but then...

The actual ep kinda just wasnt a big request, a lot of people are "why did they do this"?

Then they literally had Raven kill Phoenix, even if they insist eps are done in vacuum, majority of people dont know about these Discord posts. And thus good chunk of people are just expected MMH win without debate, or even say that DB are biased and will give MMH a wrong win.

Even here there has been minimal talk. Interest is low.

The best thing shown in preview is the noir style, but that just means its best element is when its NOT trying to be comics.

And Nemesis' power creep argument is kinda true. They have been hyping up Bill vs Discord as this "crazy" battle, but now both MMH & SS would solo them both at the same time with DB's trajectory I presume. It makes them less special.

And frankly best thing about the MU is that Piccolo is not fed to comics for now.

Kinda sad.
Meh what can ya do
If this MU was placed better I think folks wouldn't feel indifferent
Also again who did they have
MMH options were...
Vision? Had red tornado
Piccolo? Lol
Surfer worse cause he only had Dr Manhattan,Whis or Captain atom and they all suck
Everything else yeah I do hope the episode is good cause i don't want it to be lol at least it wasn't Piccolo
If death battle believes MK is universal without hourglass involved

Gargos had them, Jago scaling to that tho would need some headcanon cuz none scales besides eyedol, who he shares one of those star level stuff
Eh they buy it in the server so regardless it's there
Not like it changes anything

That’s it Deidalius, you not only smell like poopoo, but you’re uninvited from my birthday party
For your information, I recently took a bath 20 minutes ago so it's scientifically impossible for me to have bad odor.
And in response to the uninvitation, ouch, you're a poopoohead.
Even Sakuya vs Hit?
Sakuya vs Hit sucks. It has subpar connections. It is carried by the animation potential and everything else. It's not really a good matchup thematically.
Sonic's finna mog her
Both lose to Batgos

Neither is Sakuya vs Pucci 🗿
I'd actually say that it is, pretty much the only good thing about Sakuya vs Pucci (Well, that and music potential), however when you look at the ap... It really is just as bad as Sakuya vs Hit, maybe a little bit better but just tiny a little bit

I'd actually say that it is, pretty much the only good thing about Sakuya vs Pucci (Well, that and music potential), however when you look at the ap... It really is just as bad as Sakuya vs Hit, maybe a little bit better but just tiny a little bit
It is tho?
Like Hit vs Sakuya is basically who's upscaling in the Uni-Multi whole Pucci just gets merked no matter what route u played

Minor correction, Shadow massively upscales from the infinite universe shenanigans cause Super Forms getting stronger as the base form gets stronger shenanigans.

Technically only possibly tbh 🗿
Untitled173_20230823213307.png

Oh c'mon, is Pinhead not even a consideration?

griffith_vs_pinhead_by_cheesecakecheesepull_df9vix7-fullview.jpg

I think the MU goes pretty hard. God Hand vs Cenobites would be sick as hell to see.
Pinhead absolutely deserves to fight the Godhand but i'd prefer Griffith switched out with Void as its far more thematic in that regard, where Griffith is more comparable to Lucifer in Barker's hell, stylistically and thematically

What the Hell does “episodes are made in a vacuum” even mean?
"Made in a vacuum", to me at least, implies that they would be analyzed on a case by case basis, and they're not going to use prior verdicts / things they determined before to guarantee / lock in another character winning or something. Research is always updated and changed.

That they don't have consistency in their Marvel vs DC scaling. Every episode will scale the characters differently.
"Made in a vacuum", to me at least, implies that they would be analyzed on a case by case basis, and they're not going to use prior verdicts / things they determined before to guarantee / lock in another character winning or something. Research is always updated and changed.
I have mixed feelings about that.

Back