• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm pretty sure current Superman dunks on all of canon Dragon Ball
Yeah, he tries to dunk then his entire body goes through a loop, to get his whole body splattered by Broly's protruding fist.

Also, CSA shouldn't be considered a version of Superhuman.

Anyway have some shameless promotion

Tbh I can kinda see why some think Goku might have a chance.

Taking MMH as an example, apparently he required Batman's prep assistance to destroy a moon. This might be grossly out of context, but this was also the scene where MMH became a dragon too and DB was fine using that, but if the context is also valid then uhhh And considering how "lasers" allow characters get lightspeed reactions nowadays, I wouldnt be surprised if comics are overestimated. But basically everything is, DBS too

However, if you go "this one time" for Supes, Goku is not winning. Ever.

Unfortunately he's not. But Link can get past all that with the Master Sword and solo all of Dragon Ball (Heroes / Xenoverse included)
Sad he gets instantly AP stomped.
Tbh I can kinda see why some think Goku might have a chance.

Taking MMH as an example, apparently he required Batman's prep assistance to destroy a moon. This might be grossly out of context, but this was also the scene where MMH became a dragon too and DB was fine using that, but if the context is also valid then uhhh And considering how "lasers" allow characters get lightspeed reactions nowadays, I wouldnt be surprised if comics are overestimated. But basically everything is, DBS too

However, if you go "this one time" for Supes, Goku is not winning. Ever.
It's not Goku who has the chance, but if Supes is gonna last over .314 nanoseconds if Death Battle chooses to be impartial-minded.

If they ever do Goku vs Superman 3, then I hope its the second to last episode they ever do (the finale being Wiz vs Boomstick). In the meantime, I think it'd be cool to see them in matchups other than against each other.

As an aside, I know Goku vs Jin Mori is the big one at the moment, but the kinda dumb part of my brain loves Composite Goku vs Composite Ryu.

Sad he gets instantly AP stomped.
Nuh uh, he scales to the Triforce which even with just a fraction of its power is superior to the Golden Goddess 🗿

He also blitzes because something something Master Sword is above tme and space, and the Triforce makes Ganon beyond time and space or whatever so he's Immeasurable.

Nuh uh, he scales to the Triforce which even with just a fraction of its power is superior to the Golden Goddess 🗿

He also blitzes because something something Master Sword is above tme and space, and the Triforce makes Ganon beyond time and space or whatever so he's Immeasurable.
Immeasurable speed can’t outrun Omnipotence.

But Link can outrun beings that scale hundreds of millions of times above the Triforce, which is stated to be omnipotent in A Link to the Past. Checkmate 🗿

Triforce is said to be Omnipotent Zelda has the Triforce in BOTW / TOTK, pours her power into the Master Sword every second for over 10,000 years straight (Also Zelda is a dragon at this point so her powers are increased even beyond then when she just had the Triforce), Master Sword therefore ends up accumulating energy equivalent to Zeldas but 300+ million times over, Link empowers himself with the Sword. EZ Link >>>>> Omnipotence scaling chain.

Okay. Now you’re just trolling.
Thought it was apparent I wasn't being serious the second I said Link solos Dragon Ball Heroes

Also leave Goku vs Superman 3 shit alone there's utterly no value in doing it 🗿
Yeah I've been trying to think of any reason to do a third fight and just came up with nothing, it'll end up getting the same result as the first 2 and both have way better opponents than each other

dxukkivpz6481.png

Why are we using 4Chan levels of arguments :V

Looks like Jago has lots to catch up on if he's to stand a chance because not only can Liu snap a black hole into existence, but he even started the big bang and created every planet, star, and galaxy in his New Era. One could say that he does all of this with the Hourglass but him snapping a black hole into existence would imply that he doesn't need it to do cosmic feats. Feat starts at 0:41

Looks like Jago has lots to catch up on if he's to stand a chance because not only can Liu snap a black hole into existence, but he even started the big bang and created every planet, star, and galaxy in his New Era. One could say that he does all of this with the Hourglass but him snapping a black hole into existence would imply that he doesn't need it to do cosmic feats. Feat starts at 0:41

Well tbf as mentioned the hourglass was the thing that helped him but without it he already had uni arguments

Also Jago Star level statements to help him out

Well tbf as mentioned the hourglass was the thing that helped him but without it he already had uni arguments

I can see DB doing that despite how we rate him here plus astral plane shenanigans, but I also see DB using mortal liu instead of FG liu in his fight with Jago to make it fair plus the outside help he needed to become a gawd

I can see DB doing that despite how we rate him here plus astral plane shenanigans, but I also see DB using mortal liu instead of FG liu in his fight with Jago to make it fair plus the outside help he needed to become a gawd
I mean Fire God is practically permanent for now and he kept the power since aftermath and now
Folks also want to see Fire God in action

My man, that’s somehow worse than Zolomon vs Pucci
I mean, Zolomon has Akemi

Goenitz is better to Pucci
This.

Will Jago actually get Star level in Rooster Teeth eyes though

Triforce is said to be Omnipotent Zelda has the Triforce in BOTW / TOTK, pours her power into the Master Sword every second for over 10,000 years straight (Also Zelda is a dragon at this point so her powers are increased even beyond then when she just had the Triforce), Master Sword therefore ends up accumulating energy equivalent to Zeldas but 300+ million times over, Link empowers himself with the Sword. EZ Link >>>>> Omnipotence scaling chain.

Thought it was apparent I wasn't being serious the second I said Link solos Dragon Ball Heroes

Yeah I've been trying to think of any reason to do a third fight and just came up with nothing, it'll end up getting the same result as the first 2 and both have way better opponents than each other
Speaking of Zelda...

Who can Cucco fight against?

I've replayed Conker today, I still love this game and I also want to let you know that I absolutely love Conker vs Gex, best for, fuсking, both, definetly one of my most wanted, the banter is awesome, the connections are awesome, the animation potential is awesome, hell, it also might be debatable, it basically goes down to stats (Gex) vs hax (Conker), all in all great.
td3mtzj42nca1.png

Back