• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Still VaderObito debate talk :V

Well, I guess trying to think why DB picked Obito, maybe they really did give much bigger weight to abilities here. I kinda do feel like, at least via non-heavy VS logic, that Obito's regen clutched a lot here. Even if Vader is stronger tho maybe not if he is Galaxy lol, Obito did regenerate half his body back. That would make whacking Obito via lightsaber not as viable. Same thing via lunge crush, Obito survived being quite ****** up. Even testicular twisting can be regenned lmao And since they had both at near same speed and Vader couldn't handle all of Obito's hax well, I guess thats why they sided with Obito?

Tho for those who are disagreeing, how much stronger & faster should Vader be then? 10x or what?

Still VaderObito debate talk :V

Well, I guess trying to think why DB picked Obito, maybe they really did give much bigger weight to abilities here. I kinda do feel like, at least via non-heavy VS logic, that Obito's regen clutched a lot here. Even if Vader is stronger tho maybe not if he is Galaxy lol, Obito did regenerate half his body back. That would make whacking Obito via lightsaber not as viable. Same thing via lunge crush, Obito survived being quite ****** up. Even testicular twisting can be regenned lmao And since they had both at near same speed and Vader couldn't handle all of Obito's hax well, I guess thats why they sided with Obito?

Tho for those who are disagreeing, how much stronger & faster should Vader be then? 10x or what?
Haters: More like Death Battle wants to give a win to Obito for his wider ability sets, but the stats from objective feat calculations will not justify it, so they wank Obito and downplay Vader.

Mind asking YARQ

How big a riot it would be if a Pokémon god tier wins against a Digimon god tier?

Specifically, what if Arceus wins against King Drasil, or even worse, Volo and Giratina win against Akemi Suedou and Mother Eater?

Poke God Tier beating Digi God Tier would be a mess for VS places but unironically probably less salty for casual fans lmao
Lucario has the distinguishing feat of being the only non Gen 1 rep on DB as well as the only Pokémon rep to beat a Digimon in a outcome that makes sense (given the scenario).

Lucario has the distinguishing feat of being the only non Gen 1 rep on DB as well as the only Pokémon rep to beat a Digimon in a outcome that makes sense (given the scenario).
And this is because this is not high tier vs not high tier.

People generally have an idea that wild "ordinary" Pokémon have chances of beating their Digimon counterparts, but Digimon with digivolution just go nuts that pierce heavens.

hqdefault.jpg
satan_render_for_horror_brawl_by_ask_theangelofsouls_darf3cf-fullview.jpg

Lucario has the distinguishing feat of being the only non Gen 1 rep on DB as well as the only Pokémon rep to beat a Digimon in an outcome that makes sense (given the scenario).
Doesn’t Lucario arguably lose that MU too?
Speaking of which, I really want a Digimon DB, I already know which characters they could use

Doesn’t Lucario arguably lose that MU too?
Speaking of which, I really want a Digimon DB, I already know which characters they could use
DB had Renamon at High 8-C and Lucario in the tier 7 range (similar to the VSBW profiles at the time), both were roughly equal speed and DB don't buy the smurf/universe stuff for Champion level or lower Digimon plus they barely touched on the convoluted lore, so given the scenario the outcome was accurate (keep in mind these were wild mons).

Considering DBs target demographic and what happened with Killua Vs Misaka it'll be a while before we'll get a rep from a franchise thats massively popular in one country/region (usually Japan) but niche elsewhere (especially in the states): Digimon, Saint Seiya, Trigun, etc.

Goku traicionado y encerrado en la habitación de la fundación SCP.

Depends on how the writer of his hypothetical profile wants the level of containment to be. There are anomalies who the foundation easily contains who are infinity beyond anything Goku can do and then there are anomalies who kid Goku could probably rinse who the foundation struggles with. Literally does not matter.

DB had Renamon at High 8-C and Lucario in the tier 7 range (similar to the VSBW profiles at the time), both were roughly equal speed and DB don't buy the smurf/universe stuff for Champion level or lower Digimon plus they barely touched on the convoluted lore, so given the scenario the outcome was accurate (keep in mind these were wild mons).

Considering DBs target demographic and what happened with Killua Vs Misaka it'll be a while before we'll get a rep from a franchise thats massively popular in one country/region (usually Japan) but niche elsewhere (especially in the states): Digimon, Saint Seiya, Trigun, etc.
Well I mean, I think something like Xeno Gogeta vs Omnimon could carry Digimon, plus they have the reputation of being op so there’s that too

Also considering the DB team/researchers are already aware of the VSBW forum with some of them having accounts here, I'm pretty sure they are more than capable of explaining themselves (here, on Discord or elsewhere).
Just popping in to say, as a general comment not just toward you, that we're under zero obligation to "explain ourselves" or provide the community with any information beyond what's in the episodes (we do it because we want to, not because it's in our job description), and this thread has been full of shit-flinging and hurling insults our way since the episode came out, soooooooo no thanks? In the future, if y'all would like answers for something, try, idk, behaving like people we would have any kind of desire to interact with. ✌️

Just popping in to say, as a general comment not just toward you, that we're under zero obligation to "explain ourselves" or provide the community with any information beyond what's in the episodes (we do it because we want to, not because it's in our job description), and this thread has been full of shit-flinging and hurling insults our way since the episode came out, soooooooo no thanks? In the future, if y'all would like answers for something, try, idk, behaving like people we would have any kind of desire to interact with. ✌️
Based Speedy.

I got a question, when it comes to media to use for a character in regards to haxes and stats, where is the line drawn? Given some canonically go differently over the source material, let alone are crossovers counted if canonical?

1: Hi Speedy :D

2: Based

Speedy being based per usual
based-gigachad.gif

Back