• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anyone who actually has spared out the money and actually wants to go ahead, you may go ahead.

Tipper-san has DMed me. Wait for me to send you the application instructions after 13:30 NYT 21 July / 01:30 SGT 22 July.

Pikmin you may DM me but likely I am not responding until after 13:30 NYT 21 July / 01:30 SGT 22 July.
But yeah if you want to split the bill with me do DM me and settle the details.

phoenix_vs_raven_by_xenozer0_dg2ypu5-pre.jpg
darth_vader_expy_battle_royale_by_thespiderpatriot_dg340kk-pre.png

As of 2021, the three largest comic book publishers in the United States are Marvel, DC, and Image Comics, with a host of smaller publishers also producing a wide range of titles. The comic book market is notoriously difficult to quantify, but it is estimated that Marvel and DC together account for around 80% of all comic book sales in the US. Image Comics is the third largest publisher, with a market share of around 10%. Other publishers, such as Dynamite Entertainment, Dark Horse Comics, and IDW Publishing, make up the remainder of the market.

The US comic book market is really clinging on by Marvel and DC and recently Image Comics.

And to make things worse people are worrying Japan ACGN market is shrinking also.

Solidly, yes, though he arguably beats Saber depending on how you rate Servant invulnerability, and Arthas can genuinely go either way
If we take the peak version for both of the two, Extella scaling exist (multiversal bs) so no he can't, the invul bs can be passed if you don't take the amount of bs towards that or generally verse-equalized it
And it was decided that Artoria best MU is her against Luke
Why is Anakin vs Saber an MU?
Same, i thought Artoria vs Luke is way more popular than her against Anakin

Makes me wonder, which SW MU for Byakuya do you guys prefer more since I've seen both be very popular?
deqo90w-cb8a6a57-a1a8-490d-b4c6-6ab5966a5924.png

darth_maul_vs_byakuya_v2_by_inklingmain_depbslq-fullview.jpg

Apparently would also server as a 3rd time entry for Bleach which would be nice too see as there few and far between rep on the show lol.
Mace better in terms of connections. I also think it works better in aesthetics.

From the limited research I did, here's the most prominent characters and things Raven at her max scales above:
Trigon
Superman Prime One Million
Black Adam
Shazam
Neron
The Spectre
Lords of Chaos (combined)
New Gods
The Speed Force
Possibly Perpetua

From the limited research I did, here's the most prominent characters and things Raven at her max scales above:
Trigon
Superman Prime One Million
Black Adam
Shazam
Neron
The Spectre
Lords of Chaos (combined)
New Gods
The Speed Force
Possibly Perpetua
Source?
BTW whether Raven scales from Perpetua (where Zatanna scale from) is one of the factors that impact the verdict for Raven vs Phoenix.

I know I'm just beating around a dead horse and you guys are probably tired of it, but Vader vs Obito has a bad conclusion. I know it's close but the reasoning is really bad.

They wank the ten tails feat to 5-A which is extremely inflated. They mentioned Luke's feat against Guri which reaches FTL+ to MFTL, and yet they had Vader and Obito at equal speed

I can understand Kamui and TSO working at Vader but the stat gap is ALOT bigger than they put it.

I know I'm just beating around a dead horse and you guys are probably tired of it, but Vader vs Obito has a bad conclusion. I know it's close but the reasoning is really bad.

They wank the ten tails feat to 5-A which is extremely inflated. They mentioned Luke's feat against Guri which reaches FTL+ to MFTL, and yet they had Vader and Obito at equal speed

I can understand Kamui and TSO working at Vader but the stat gap is ALOT bigger than they put it.
Mald.

Back