• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Makes me wonder, which SW MU for Byakuya do you guys prefer more since I've seen both be very popular?
deqo90w-cb8a6a57-a1a8-490d-b4c6-6ab5966a5924.png

darth_maul_vs_byakuya_v2_by_inklingmain_depbslq-fullview.jpg

Apparently would also server as a 3rd time entry for Bleach which would be nice too see as there few and far between rep on the show lol.
Bleach finna be 0-3
Mace Better anyways

We're still talking about this? We just recovered from the toxicity (Which I had a hand in 😂) from a few days ago 🤦🏿
I know I'm just beating around a dead horse and you guys are probably tired of it, but Vader vs Obito has a bad conclusion. I know it's close but the reasoning is really bad.

They wank the ten tails feat to 5-A which is extremely inflated. They mentioned Luke's feat against Guri which reaches FTL+ to MFTL, and yet they had Vader and Obito at equal speed

I can understand Kamui and TSO working at Vader but the stat gap is ALOT bigger than they put it.
folks have reasons to be mad at the reasoning behind it plus ya know how this hobby be

Source?
BTW whether Raven scales from Perpetua (where Zatanna scale from) is one of the factors that impact the verdict for Raven vs Phoenix.
Mostly from DC Future State.

I put Perpetua as a possibly because it's a writer statement after someone asked them on Twitter if Unkindness Raven is stronger than Perpetua.

I know I'm just beating around a dead horse and you guys are probably tired of it, but Vader vs Obito has a bad conclusion. I know it's close but the reasoning is really bad.

They wank the ten tails feat to 5-A which is extremely inflated. They mentioned Luke's feat against Guri which reaches FTL+ to MFTL, and yet they had Vader and Obito at equal speed

I can understand Kamui and TSO working at Vader but the stat gap is ALOT bigger than they put it.
There's some misinterpretated stuff here, for the Luke stuff this was likely referring to reactions only as that how I interpretated it which isn't a translation to combat speed which they had at similar, they also mentioned in Obito's section that they referred to base Obito scaling to Gaara's sand which significantly outpaced Raikage. Seemed to me that they had them at similar levels based on the upscaling of forms and interpretations of reactions.

You bring up the DB calc but to be fair what Death Battle calc hasn't either sparked controversy or been inflated(cough Dio) lmao, like I said before the logic behind vaporisation / timeframe I could see it, but no ones said it aint' questionable.

Idegaf I still loved the episode and I'm just gonna classify it in the same group as Dio vs Alucard and Trunks vs Silver for episodes that I loved(like seriously I've watched this episode like about dozen or more times since it came out on Sunday) but sparked a fuckton of controversy and malding in the powerscaling community, the episode was going to cause salt regardless lmao.

I really don't want Deathbattle to do anymore Bleach vs battles because they constantly **** them up, like severely **** them up. But if they're doing one with Byakuya, then him vs Itachi or Mace would both be good, thematic matchups given the similarities between both characters and Byakuya.

Imma just hit everyone with: Senbonzakura Kageyoshi, then post this image and dip.

0161-012.png

There's some misinterpretated stuff here, for the Luke stuff this was likely referring to reactions only as that how I interpretated it which isn't a translation to combat speed which they had at similar, they also mentioned in Obito's section that they referred to base Obito scaling to Gaara's sand which significantly outpaced Raikage. Seemed to me that they had them at similar levels based on the upscaling of forms and interpretations of reactions.

You bring up the DB calc but to be fair what Death Battle calc hasn't either sparked controversy or been inflated(cough Dio) lmao, like I said before the logic behind vaporisation / timeframe I could see it, but no ones said it aint' questionable.

Idegaf I still loved the episode and I'm just gonna classify it in the same group as Dio vs Alucard and Trunks vs Silver for episodes that I loved(like seriously I've watched this episode like about dozen or more times since it came out on Sunday) but sparked a fuckton of controversy and malding in the powerscaling community, the episode was going to cause salt regardless lmao.
Other people mentioned calc being wrong. Others calcs of the same feat don't even reach 5A. In this wiki, the feat is only country level. Obito does have some scaling to the Sage of six paths which makes him 5B, but he will be severely weaker than Vader to the point of one shotting

In terms of speed, Luke's feat is much faster than Gaara's, in fact calcs put it 3-4x faster which is speedblitz category

Gaaras feat can also argued to be an outlier since no other feat reaches the same level, unlike Luke's which is supported by another feat by Mace which reaches 500c and Vader reacting to hyperspace

Other people mentioned calc being wrong. Others calcs of the same feat don't even reach 5A. In this wiki, the feat is only country level. Obito does have some scaling to the Sage of six paths which makes him 5B, but he will be severely weaker than Vader to the point of one shotting

In terms of speed, Luke's feat is much faster than Gaara's, in fact calcs put it 3-4x faster which is speedblitz category

Gaaras feat can also argued to be an outlier since no other feat reaches the same level, unlike Luke's which is supported by another feat by Mace which reaches 500c and Vader reacting to hyperspace
I mean I don't think Vaders one shotting and I don't consider it a stomp but okay, DB getting a different result than other powerscaling communities doesn't necessarily mean it's wrong, they just failed to explain how they concluded to that calc which they often do.

What even is considered a speedblitz worthy or lolstatstomp because I never considered a 3-4x to be that and again reactions shouldn't equal combat and you realised you yourself justa admitted that Gaara's feat is the same range as Luke's right?, even G1 blog researchers came to the conclusion that they had Vaders stats quite decently higher than Obito but not enough for a blitz or one shot, I feel like we're just throwing around terms without meaning behind them.

Some staffs need to do something if anyone cares about the verse.
Is that game even in this wiki though?

Man, it must really be hard to find any 18+ content of that game without ending on an FBI watch list because it has "child" in the name, haha.

I mean I don't think Vaders one shotting and I don't consider it a stomp but okay, DB getting a different result than other powerscaling communities doesn't necessarily mean it's wrong, they just failed to explain how they concluded to that calc which they often do.

What even is considered a speedblitz worthy or lolstatstomp because I never considered a 3-4x to be that and again reactions shouldn't equal combat and you realised you yourself justa admitted that Gaara's feat is the same range as Luke's right?, even G1 blog researchers came to the conclusion that they had Vaders stats quite decently higher than Obito but not enough for a blitz or one shot, I feel like we're just throwing around terms without meaning behind them.
Sheesh don't take this the wrong way but you're really pushing the DB defence squad narrative whenever someone criticizers the result or is even skeptical (even tho reliable calc group members including Naruto supporters all agree the feat was massively inflated, add in the fact this isn't the first time a feat was inflated to planet level E.g Hiei Vs Sasuke and the writing is on the wall), there's nothing wrong with have different interpretations of a feat or lore but scrutiny is inevitable plus certain things are objective, I highly doubt that you'll agree with a popluar community if they just said 1+1 = 3 one day.

I suggest you take you own advice about people/communities having different interpretations and results from each other and move on.

Also considering the DB team/researchers are already aware of the VSBW forum with some of them having accounts here, I'm pretty sure they are more than capable of explaining themselves (here, on Discord or elsewhere).

From the limited research I did, here's the most prominent characters and things Raven at her max scales above:
Trigon
Superman Prime One Million
Black Adam
Shazam
Neron
The Spectre
Lords of Chaos (combined)
New Gods
The Speed Force
Possibly Perpetua
Will probably need some serious sources for these because all of this doesn't sound very familiar.

I think the full phoenix force (if death battle wanks it as much as they do raven) clears most of these people.

Will probably need some serious sources for these because all of this doesn't sound very familiar.

I think the full phoenix force (if death battle wanks it as much as they do raven) clears most of these people.
Does that include the White Hot Room? (I'm still wondering why that's a thing and why it has that name).

Also The Spectre is one of the worst and most inconsistent characters to scale from in DC (going from targeting street level thugs to being messed with by 5-D imps to being able reach the same level of existence as The Endless), sure there is a in universe reason (somewhat) of why his power is so variable but that's just makes him even more unreliable to scale to and from.

Also finish your Pokémon revisions, you coward kek!

Sheesh don't take this the wrong way but you're really pushing the DB defence squad narrative whenever someone criticizers the result or is even skeptical (even tho reliable calc group members including Naruto supporters all agree the feat was massively inflated, add in the fact this isn't the first time a feat was inflated to planet level E.g Hiei Vs Sasuke and the writing is on the wall), there's nothing wrong with have different interpretations of a feat or lore but scrutiny is inevitable plus certain things are objective, I highly doubt that you'll agree with a popluar community if they just said 1+1 = 3 one day.

I suggest you take you own advice about people/communities having different interpretations and results from each other and move on.

Also considering the DB team/researchers are already aware of the VSBW forum with some of them having accounts here, I'm pretty sure they are more than capable of explaining themselves (here, on Discord or elsewhere).
No offence taken, know I'm playing devil's advocate within this controversy but people inciting that this episode is Gaara vs Toph levels of bad is really not it imo and yes I'm referring to Weekly. Anyway I've never liked attempting to devalue the work put into what was obviously a lot of time especially from the animation standpoint and the time put into the script to just call it trash, that kind of thinkings never sat well with me, but like you said it's probably best to move on from an already dead horse.

but i really am tired of Bleach only having naruto as opponents

Where is the Bleach vs One Piece, Bleach vs Fairytail, Bleach vs Black Clover, Bleach vs Dragonball, Bleach vs Star Wars, Bleach vs Ariel
Mace vs Byakuya
Yhwach vs Vilate
In terms of Bleach vs SW
Yammato vs Whitebeard a thing but the latter has Escanor and the team likes it

The rest

Bleach suffers the worst in Mu selections outside Naruto they don't have really popular MU

Mace vs Byakuya
Yhwach vs Vilate
In terms of Bleach vs SW

The rest

Bleach suffers the worst in Mu selections outside Naruto they don't have really popular MU
You know a shonen's the third wheel of the HST when they're given the least love and attention

Does that include the White Hot Room? (I'm still wondering why that's a thing and why it has that name).

Also The Spectre is one of the worst and most inconsistent characters to scale from in DC (going from targeting street level thugs to being messed with by 5-D imps to being able reach the same level of existence as The Endless), sure there is a in universe reason (somewhat) of why his power is so variable but that's just makes him even more unreliable to scale to and from.

Yeah, it does include the room. Yup. Spectre is hella inconsistent for no reason lmao

I will someday. University, jobs and getting diagnosed with autism been hitting different though. The fact that people still remember makes me smile.

I think so, though the Phoenix Force can probably bullshit its' way into being outerversal without it.

In any case, I did some quick research on Unkindness Raven. It does seem ridiculously strong but my question is whether it's even fair to include in the battle.
  • Notability: Unkindness Raven has appeared in two halves of a comic so far. It would be so ridiculously niche that a death battle where Hinata had the bijuu cloak would be more fair.
  • Standardness: Unkindness Raven isn't standard by any measure whatsoever; it takes place in an alternate universe, where the powers of different people are granted to her. Do you remember that one Miles Morales comic where he had the powers of Thor? Yeah it's about as standard as that.
  • Canonicity: Unkindness Raven comes from DC Future State, the stories of which are explicitly alternate timelines aka not canon. Apart from making the actual power of the beings Raven defeated hard-er to gauge, I have no idea how you could possibly apply it to Raven. Yeah Death Battle uses composite characters but to the extent of compositing AUs, probably not.
Yeah I'd be surprised (and annoyed) if Unkindness Raven showed up. Going by the rules of death battle, it wouldn't count as 'maximum personal potential' since it's literally an external boost.

No offence taken, know I'm playing devil's advocate within this controversy but people inciting that this episode is Gaara vs Toph levels of bad is really not it imo and yes I'm referring to Weekly. Anyway I've never liked attempting to devalue the work put into what was obviously a lot of time especially from the animation standpoint and the time put into the script to just call it trash, that kind of thinkings never sat well with me, but like you said it's probably best to move on from an already dead horse.
Fair enough, tho I wouldn't take Weekly's responses as the norm when it comes to criticism but you knew that already.
Mace vs Byakuya
Yhwach vs Vilate
In terms of Bleach vs SW

The rest

It's sad that one of the reasons Escanor is the best character in NNT is due to having the least creepy relationship(s) out of the main 7.
You know a shonen's the third wheel of the HST when they're given the least love and attention
Blame the corp suits forcing an ill Kubo to rush the second half of the TYBW which lead to poor sales and thus wasn't considered profitable to adapt into anime form for several years plus other issues too which affected the original anime run before it when into hiatus (at least the Bleach LNs gave some much needed world building while covering up some of the plots holes too).

Bleach is my favourite outta of the HST but sheesh the extreme contrast between it's high points and low ones is soul crushing. Don't even get me started on the anime filler.

Back