• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyways @WeeklyBattles let's say the stats are near enough for both what are Vader counters to Juuibito

What ways can Vader outlast
Dimension Shift or crushing his eye
Lightsabers on their own technically have a form of regen null as they instantly cauterize the wounds of organic beings they cut
Star wars mindhax being able to do the same thing as izanagi and basically any force user worth their salt can cancel them with a thought
Vader has 4-5 different forms of energy nulling Force abilities

Lightsabers on their own technically have a form of regen null as they instantly cauterize the wounds of organic beings they cut
Star wars mindhax being able to do the same thing as izanagi and basically any force user worth their salt can cancel them with a thought
First off how would Vader even know the significance of the eyes to where he'd just straight up target them, it's not like there's anything in his world that uses anything similar to that and he's not an expert on it to where he can easily exploit it and he doesn't exactly have a degree in this sharingan eye bs, you can say Vaders tactical brilliance could clue him in on it but still, it is a big could but it's skeptical not to mention he'd have to hit him for that to happen, Obito ain't going to make that easy with the Sharingan giving him superb area awareness, his own precognition and Kamui.
Finally the TSO's and Hashirama Regen aren't tied to the eyes so even if Vader could figure it out it probably wouldn't help him out that much, an there's still a questionable, Obito just regenning the eyes cause his regen is broken.

But like...as said even if Vader got a lucky shot in or strike by chance and this is putting passed Obito's defences he wouldn't be a duck out of water, he'd still be able to defend against and would have way more options for his own victory.
This is stretching, when in the Jinchūriki state Obito's regen is strong enough to survive being hit by his own TSO's and has physically interacted with them, they can which can erase matter on contact, destroy things on a near-atomic level, and even erase space-time itself. (quote G1 blog yes) and are capable of nullifying regen. Caterizing ain't gonna do shit when it can recover from atomisation, on that note Maduura withstood an attack from Might Guy which looks very similar to heat based attack and even vaporised him.

And to further add but TSO's are so strong they are even capable of easily dispersing a Sasuke’s Amaterasu, which is able to burning right through fireproof substances and is said to be hotter than even the sun so if you wanna argue cauterization of the cells to suggest Vader's lightsaber would be strong enough to stop Obito's survived something that was capable to easily stopping something comparable to a lightsabers temparature
metal-gear-rising-metal-gear-rising-revengeance.gif

Izanagi is straight up fate manipulation though, I haven't seen anything from team Vader to suggest he has an easy counter to this not even Nemesis prediction vid didn't mention anything iirc.
Obito also has multitude layers of mindhax resistances as well.
So Tutaminis basically? well first off there lies the issue first hand in the fact that the power systems of Star Wars and Naruto(Chakra and the force) are so different this ties into speculative territory whether these abilities can even interact with a different power system, but even if we assumed complete equalization of the power systems like let's say we pulled a Reiatsu vs Chakra moment this favours Obito just as much. The Rinnengan gives Obito energy nullification and absorbing abilities, TSO's can be used defensively to nullify.

Even then, whilst we could potentionally argue that tutaminis would be able to protect Vader for a time any sort of interaction with the TSO's would likely resort in a dangerous situation for Vader given there abnormal properties.

Last edited:
Okay this is some Vader wank here, first off how would Vader even know the significance of the eyes to where he'd just straight up target them, it's not like there's anything in his world that uses anything similar to that and he's not an expert on it to where he can easily exploit it and he doesn't exactly have a degree in this sharingan eye bs, you can say Vaders tactical brilliance could clue him in on it but still, it is a big could but it's skeptical not to mention he'd have to hit him for that to happen, Obito ain't going to make that easy with the Sharingan giving him superb area awareness, his own precognition and Kamui.
I have bad news about what Vader does immediately after the YT preview ends.

I have bad news about what Vader does immediately after the YT preview ends.
I mean..it's common consensus that fight animation =/= research, otherwise last episode when Rocket should've just one shotted Stitch with the Thanos buster. An if anything that makes things look worse for Vader as it was still base Obito and early on lol

...what? The Force isnt a projectile, its fancy telekinesis, and Vader doesnt even need to see or move to use the force, hes one of the few people in-verse who can affect things and people purely via thought
Vader opts to perform hand movements in fights unless if you got a source for it though so bottom line point still stands, even then precognition should still be able to detect lethal intent.

Vader opts to perform hand movements in fights unless if you got a source for it though so bottom line point still stands, even then precognition should still be able to detect lethal intent.

In combat, Vader was extremely adept at utilizing telekinetic attacks, and often made liberal use of his telekinetic abilities during duels. He could perform incredibly powerful Force Pushes and Grips, and was capable of breaking through the telekinetic defenses of Force-sensitives of Galen Marek and the cloned Starkiller's caliber. He was also very proficient in the application of Force Repulse and Force Wave, and could generate enough power with both attacks to easily kill Force-insensitive assailants. In particular, he was capable of using Force Waves to kill dozens of opponents simultaneously.[204] Making often use of both the Force Choke and Force Crush abilities in his life, Vader proved to be highly powerful in their application. In addition to only needing a live visual to choke a target with the Force, even able to easily kill them, he was also one of the few capable of achieving the same effect without needing to look, as shown by how he choked a man while not staring at him. Vader was also capable of using the Force to telekinetically destroy a target's internal organs,[272] as well as crushing small battle machines.

One of Vader's favorite tactics during duels was using Force Throw to pull apart objects in his environment and fling them at his opponents. This served as both an effective practical attack and a way of demoralizing his opponents.[15] Darth Vader first utilized this technique during his duel on Mustafar with Obi-Wan Kenobi, slicing shards of metal from the walls and shooting them at his opponent. However, Kenobi's mastery of Soresu allowed him to deflect the shards.[11] After gaining his armor, Darth Vader used this tactic to bring down Roan Shryne on Kashyyyk, ripping apart the wooden platforms in their battleground and flinging waves of debris at the Jedi from all sides.[179] Arguably his most well-known usage of this ability was against Luke Skywalker during their duel on Bespin, when he used it to batter Skywalker with objects in the room they were in. His effectiveness with this technique was further bolstered by the fact that he was capable of telekinetically gripping and hurling objects without the need to utilize the "throwing" motion that nearly all Force sensitives used. This was most evident during his fight with Luke on Bespin, where he surprised his son by telekinetically throwing a metal box at his head while maintaining a two-handed bladelock.[15] Additionally, when applying this technique against Roan Shryne, Vader simply stood in one place with his arms folded across his chest.[179]

I hate to butt in....but he literally does this in his fight against Luke in Episode V. When he starts throwing shit he doesn't make any exaggerated movements and mostly doesn't move at all.

Honestly looking at the RTX preview:
It already feels like post-analysis clips to be used for when Wiz and Boomstick explaining Vader's advantages.

Wiz/Boomstick: Vader's lightsaber is superior than Obito's weaponry
shows Vader cutting gunbai or black receivers

Wiz/Boomstick: Tutaminis nullifies elemental attacks
shows Vader nosell Fire Jutsu.
Wiz/Boomstick: Vader could just crush Obito's eye to prevent furthur hax.
shows Vader crushing Obito's eye while casting Kamui.
Wiz/Boomstick: Obito can't attack while intangible, giving Vader (who's faster) an opportunity to strike him
shows Vader impaling Obito's heart, before Obito could attack him.
Wiz/Boomstick: Blah blah blah, calculations, Vader is stronger that Obito.
shows Vader nullifying the beast bomb.

Hey, thoughts on the Master vs Hunter Zolomon?
Who is "The Master" you are referring to?
Interested
Still sees Homura the ideal combatant candidate against Zoom.

Is it just me but G1 blog is not there yet

Whilst there's quite a lot of stuff in the blog that I disagree with on Vader's end an how they interpretated, definitely overbloating proportions an scale. overall it was pretty good read and blog, voters that were present in the G1 blog were absent hmm, but anyway hopefully it should illuminate that this is really close and is 50/50. Really makes me wonder how DB are going to go about it.

Last edited:
I feel like even then, he might still have trouble cause of AMAZO’s copy ability
Did you say copy ability?

Kirby, Novel Kars, Taskmaster, Kakashi Hatake, DCAU Amazo, Majin Buu, Rimuru Tempest...

How many Copy Ability users do we have

Yeah cause Zooms only got like 3 MUs, 2 suck and the other is basically the same as Wally vs Sonic but it’s even worse for the Sonic character
Zoom vs Scourge - Not so discounted Wally West vs Discounted Archie Sonic
Zoom vs Pucci - Pucci gets destroyed and Pucci has a lot of options
Zoom vs Homura - Interesting, except Homura has Kurumi and a lot of other options

Yeah quite difficult for Zoom to pick a good opponent for a matchup.

Zoom vs Homura - Interesting, except Homura has Kurumi and a lot of other options

Zoom vs Homura is aight, I know not many like it though, Homura also gets ran through and while I don’t care much about her series and really like Zoom, I’d still feel pretty bad about him fighting her

Zoom vs HA Dio

It’s like, they try to out do eachother with how petty their deeds against eachother.
“Remember that time that time you got water on your pants and it looked like you pissed yourself? That was me Thawne, I stopped time and squirted you with a super soaker to make your pants wet”
“Well remember that time you stubbed your toe on your table? That was me DIO, I moved the table ever so slightly with my super speed just so you wouldn’t notice”

Back