• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Look at who I came across randomly in a random Discord server.
Screenshot_20230715-0054322.jpg

Screenshot_20230715-005440.jpg
Screenshot_20230715-005445.jpg

I met the man himself, Underrated Underdog.

So I know the MU sucks, but who wins Plastic Man vs Mr Fantastic?
Mr.Fantastic. Stats are near equal, so it boils down to equipment, intelligence, and and experience, and all three of those areas, Reed Richards takes.
These

Oh

How still arts and sprite sheets are charged

Considering how one traditional anime episode costs in Japan and the USA, such costs are cheap for the Rooster Teeth crew.

Anyone knowing who can made good cheap 3D models for use?

Kakashi and Madara
Death Battle
Season 5 - Sonic the Hedgehog
Season 6 - Ben Tennyson, Tommy Oliver
Season 7 - Kakashi Hatake, Danny Phantom, Archie Sonic, Broly
Season 8 - Madara Uchiha
Season 10 - Obito Uchiha

Death Race
Robin
Ron Weasley
Lightning McQueen
Sonic the Hedgehog

9 voice acting for Death Battle, 4 in Death Race

Kakashi lmao

this really is Obi-Wan vs Kakashi 2.0
Oh I remember NAL voiced Game Sonic and Archie Sonic.

He must really like Sonic too.

Some fans are torn into two (okay in most cases they are 2 groups of people):
A group of people want the Naruto verse to have more wins and have Obito avenge Kakashi.
And a group of people want Darth Vader to take a win after being brutally murdered by Doctor Doom.

i think either would be fine lol
well... Therewolf just ended the idea collection period in early June. And would likely reopen on early December 2023. (He does batches roughly for 6 months and has a 2 week to 6 month wait time)
And Brandon just ended the idea collection period in mid June. And would likely reopen on mid July 2023. (He collects ideas roughly every month but has a 6-8 month wait time. Extra 4-8 months for a vocal version for both Yates and Therewolf.)

Last edited:
People just ignoring the context of Death toying with Puss and Puss admitting that he can never defeat Death lmao
Hell when you translate what Death said in Spanish at the end of their fight, he asks himself why the hell he toyed with his food if I remember correctly. So it was clear that throughout the movie, Death was toying with the cat and not taking their fight seriously.

Back