• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay I will take a peep at some spoilers, release random red herring, and sleep.

(What happens when you live in Asia and needs to have energy to work in a few hours)

https://bit.ly/3N7e2hX

< 11 hours before the closing time for Therewolf Media submission Round 2.

1. Just submitted two ideas and will let Aaron choose which to pick. (Likely I am paying for only one unless he gives a discount)
2. One last chance: whoever wants to split bills in commissioning works from Therewolf Media please DM me.

Blogs

Blogs

Cute pfp

Having finally watched the vid, Dragonborn main wincon is just him being, well, incomparably stronger and faster. He didn't really have a specific ability to counter the CU's immortality, but that didn't matter here because the CU will eventually go hollow against the dragonborn, as it can never kill him. For comparision, they put Alduin at like, Multiversal to Complex level shit as they stated he would eat infinitely big planes and shit (The planets of TES).

Honestly GG. I liked the episode quite a lot, ngl. Even though the animation wasn't great, I still liked it. 9/10.

There’s no way the chosen undead would just go hallow on his own. There isn’t even the vaguest of hints that would happen to you throughout the game. Plus a hallow is still alive and can fight so that doesn’t even count as a loophole death battle.
Its literally a thing in the lore that the Chosen Undead is incapable of going hollow

There’s no way the chosen undead would just go hallow on his own. There isn’t even the vaguest of hints that would happen to you throughout the game. Plus a hallow is still alive and can fight so that doesn’t even count as a loophole death battle.
The very short blog does bring up that Bend Will GG is also a combo that Dragonborn could use, and that would work on CU

Really the next fight should have been Cole vs star killer. They have a similar theme going (in comparison to the actual next times), but just are much better choices.

Having finally watched the vid, Dragonborn main wincon is just him being, well, incomparably stronger and faster. He didn't really have a specific ability to counter the CU's immortality, but that didn't matter here because the CU will eventually go hollow against the dragonborn, as it can never kill him. For comparision, they put Alduin at like, Multiversal to Complex level shit as they stated he would eat infinitely big planes and shit (The planets of TES).

Honestly GG. I liked the episode quite a lot, ngl. Even though the animation wasn't great, I still liked it. 9/10.
Based Dovah win

This is certianly one of the match up ideas of all times. I'd care more but I've never watched Akame and I'm not that big a fan of Damian so I have no stock in this. I don't care.

TFW its literally a canon thing that the CU is incapable of going Hollow

Honestly am shocked we're getting Killua VS Misaka. I'm just glad Killua isn't getting fed to Akame or Black Star. Only downside is only 3 personal friends of mine have see the Toaru animes so i'd have to ask them about Misaka.

TFW its literally a canon thing that the CU is incapable of going Hollow
Where exactly is it said? My understanding of DS is that literally any strong enough undead is capable of doing what CU did, that he's a nobody and whatever he does ends up making no difference in the end. Aldia in DS2 explains a lot about how pointless the protagonists are and how they, even if they become a Lord of Cinder or wannabe Dark Lord will burn out eventually (go hollow) and the lie of an eternal Age of Fire will remain a lie. And that anyone else could rekindle the First Flame (like Solaire) in their place and share the same fate. The only one that finally breaks the cycle is the Ashen One.

Watching it again, giving it a 7, kinda underwhelmed by the stuff that wasnt shown in the fight, no armor or shield swaps, no summons for the CU even though Dovah got a summon, not even showcasing Pyromancy, only two actual martial weapons beyond the straight sword? Sadge. Same wit the death, of all the ways the Dovah couldhave viably killed the CU, DB went with the wincon that literally just cant happen from a lore perspective as the CU is incapable of going hollow.

No items used, not even the estus flask or even having the DB eat a billion cheese wheels

Also a missed opportunity to have the CU try to use Dark Hand when he was choking the Dragonborn.

Last edited:
I would say both match ups are pretty popular, obviously Cole vs Alex more so. But I just find it funny how much Cole and Star Killer would be similar to the current next times, while also just being much better match ups for each other.

I would say both match ups are pretty popular, obviously Cole vs Alex more so. But I just find it funny how much Cole and Star Killer would be similar to the current next times, while also just being much better match ups for each other.
doubtful i never saw cole vs starkiller remotely suggested in the community or outside here just Cole vs Alex and nothing else hell electro and static got more than that with cole

Infamous and Force Unleashed are both slightly edgy, 2000s, games with characters that wield lightning with both having the option to be good or evil, having bewildered second games, and have them fight dark reflections of themselves.

Alex lacks similar powers, is always a prick, and is like 10 times more edgy. Saying Starkiller isn’t a similar match for Cole is crazy to me.

Plus, it more has to with the next time opponents. Starkiller is an assassin with lightning and other innate spiritual powers, while Cole is from a slightly future world with innate scientific powers. It’s just like the current opponents, but Cole and Starkiller would actually make more sense.

Back