• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Imma throw a wild guess and say Ruby VS Maka or Galactus VS Unicron. I think it's a low chance since idk how the matches could tie into the S10 trailer. We'll just have to wait and see.

Next time was apparently so obvious to predict and we are going to look dumb that we didn't figure it out per the crew at the discord.
so the next MU has been hinted 9 times and a lot of people think the MU is going to happen, but not this season

hmmmmm

Only a few matchups come to mind and none of them are probable. It has to be a fight that people predict will happen, but not right away and has been brought up in discussion several times and is alluded to in the trailer
The crew can hint many things and then say "hey I hinted you before".

At least it is not the level of that Jason Voorhees vs Michael Myers hinting.

You know, I really like that blog, I disagree with the chosen undead’s speed and the Dovahkiin being the Shezarrine (and a bit of Alduin’s role as world eater).

But other than that, it pretty well describes how I feel about both opponents (though the Dovahkiin not scaling to Alduin as the world eater will likely be a big debate if Tes ever gets another revision from Ultima ever again).

Last edited:
How many believe Bowser vs Eggman or Supergirl vs She-Hulk will be next?

Maybe not Supergirl vs She-Hulk right next but Bowser vs Eggman is one to two months overdue

How many believe Bowser vs Eggman or Supergirl vs She-Hulk will be next?

Maybe not Supergirl vs She-Hulk right next but Bowser vs Eggman is one to two months overdue
Are you referring to this sigil?
RDT-20230419-0308505192083562532786995_1.webp
I would say it's Bowser vs Eggman, although there's also that chance of it being Dexter vs Jimmy Neutron.

so the next MU has been hinted 9 times and a lot of people think the MU is going to happen, but not this season

hmmmmm

Only a few matchups come to mind and none of them are probable. It has to be a fight that people predict will happen, but not right away and has been brought up in discussion several times and is alluded to in the trailer
9 times, you say? Oh god...

We're getting a Mighty No. 9 MU!

The crew is interested in doing a rematch of Spider-Man 2099 vs Batman Beyond. Thoughts?
Post Spiderverse 2 yeah I'm interested in seeing 2099 be given another look yeah. Especially since the first episode is... kind of a nothing episode ngl. Outside of Miles I don't think any of the potential Spiderverse reps have been handled the best.

I'm going to laugh my ass off if it's Luz vs Anne. tbf that one has been hinted at multiple times though there's nothing pointing to it on the teaser.

Just gotta wait until tomorrow ig, get some sleep dumb dumbs, big day tomorrow!

How would you feel for a Beck (Mighty No. 9) vs Miriam (Ritual of the Night)

Both their stories are messing with alchemies and experiments so that experimental flask symbol may actually fit.
There's a popular theory that the reception of those games, retroactively affected the legacy franchises they were based upon.

Mighty No.9's failure caused Capcom to make Megaman 10.

Ritual of the Night's success caused Konami to stick to pachanko machines.

Sif: Winning or losing, make the Dark Souls lore as powerful and haxxed as possible - I need that to defeat that other canine guardian who also holds a sword by its mouth.

Does the lyrics of Fireborn indicate the winner of the fight?
I think so. Like the inclusion of lyrics it self is a spoiler. Like the closing part resembles one very notable song.

It he whole song is more like the vs Gwyn battle music with Song of Dragonborn lyrics though.

The S10 Teaser had a bunch of teaser images besides Kakashi scene and Pokemon scene, so its probably one of those that are way less talked than the cipher.

I do think most of them should be teasers since they used ants as part of teasers too, suggesting that most if not all images in texts are hints.

Real wild one would be MC vs Doomguy remake, but back to back 3D are rare.

Brandon Yates mentioned Death Battle fan choir consists of quite a few artists he has newly met and had appeared / will appear in "the future commissions" back in late March 2023.

See how many you can hear out of.
And check out if some internet host and volunteer lyricist actually gets included.
Okay I was incorrect in some information about the choir.

The choir size was way bigger than I thought, though some names I thought were in are actually not in.

Would the battle be climatic or anti-climatic when both fought from the land to the sky, creating a big explosion, then both drops into a water, and only the winner walks out from it.

The Youtube comments are claiming how the winner will defeat the loser by the ability to survive from water.

This is the first death battle with two versions of the track. This Acapella version is epic af and better imo. The one with music kinda obscures the singing at points. Also, if the musical accompaniment was the big Chosen Undead influence, its not looking good that they made an entire version without it.

Back