• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
our_corporate_overlords___alastor_vs_black_hat_by_aamultiverse_dh4abmc-fullview.png
It´s funny that even without wank Black Hat beats Alastor, lol

About the same look as his 90s animated version

Also they pulled that panel of Magneto ripping the adamantium out of Wolverine from the comics, they setting up Onslaught for season 2

If not obvious enough, the spiderman who made a cameo was indeed the 90s one whom crossed paths with them in his show

They cant possibly just do X-men with new seasons and episodes only, they are setting up for the other 90s cartoons the stage in the future

So, I finally got a chance to hear what they thought about Leafy VS Anna (Battle for Dream Island VS Epic Battle Fantasy).

They seem to think the matchup is cute, albeit niche (I think that's what I heard? There were 2 louder voices obscuring that voice to give their thoughts) according to one of them. One of them said the artstyle feels like AdvetureQuest, and another said that they wanted to see Leafy "f*cking murder" Anna. I think that might be a sign that they seem to like it over the fact they're cute, despite one of them calling it niche. They even enjoyed my art, and I appreciate that.

Maybe only an MU I like cause I’m a zoomer piece of shit, but thoughts on Club Penguin penguin vs Poptropican?
I love that matchup. Though I've never played Club Penguin when it was around until its shutdown in 2017 (Apart from briefly playing a fanmade rewritten version of it), Poptropica was a game I enjoyed playing in my childhood. It sucks they removed a lot of islands. Speaking which, I really need to get back to working on that Poptropican profile.

will the doombros be forced to apologize? Will DB blueball their audience with some lame spinoff podcast show? or how about the classic "We don't know yet! That's good news because that means we have more time!"

We shall see. If it's some last minute troll like "We get to keep the channel up and nothing is gonna get deleted!" I would laugh forever.

Back