• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Champion Tiers have been rolled out

Base level just gets you access to the discord and be able to chat during live streams and emojis
Planet gets you early access to DB episodes. unknown if character previews fall under this. Also gets you the content you were getting at base like ballot banter and new content like Bloopers
Galaxy gets you RT first and everything else.

I just finished watching this video of Nemesis and I thought of sharing my takes about his takes because I'm bored.

#10: Monika: I agree. Monika is incompatible with vs animations. She doesn't fight, she never fights and like Redrunner says, she is bad at coding or something. The bed is calling for my head. It calls my head.

#9: Cinder Fall: I can respect not wanting a character in Death Battle simply because you hate that character. But I don't hate Cinder so I don't care if she gets into Death Battle. She should fight SMBZ Mecha Sonic :v

#8: Fire Lord Ozai: I can understand not wanting him in Death Battle. From what Beef Weed said in this video, he does not fight as much as other characters in his series, and his best feat was very situational. It convinced me.

#7: Xenomorph: I don't care if it's inaccurate, a composite Xenomorph sounds very interesting. I disagree.

#6: SCP Foundation: His take was not specific. He said he is ok with some characters and even argued why composite SCP is fine due to how Death Battle composites nearly every character. But he didn't list a lot of SCPs he didn't want. He said he didn't want peanut and I must say I agree, peanut is boring for vs animations. That being said, Scarlet King vs Zalgo is now my favorite matchup and I want it to happen. I don't know why it didn't come to my head before. They're basically the same character except that at least Zalgo knows what consent is.

#5: Fafnir: I agree, I didn't know who Fafnir was, I thought he was an OC from Kobayashi's dragon maid but it seems he is canon to real life mythos. By how Nemesis described him, he sounds lame as hell and I wouldn't want him in a death battle.

#4: Joey WHeeler: I agree, Joey sounds lame as hell by how Biff weed described him.

#3: The Iron Giant: I agree, he is not made to fight and kill. Making him kill and hurt others goes against the whole point of his character. Also, he is lame as hell fighting-wise. He is just big and that's it.

#2: Real-Life animals: Nemesis sounds like a bitchy preachy vegan. I am a cool blooded American withgod given first amendment rights and I willuse it to debate about real-life animals. TYOU CANT STOP ME FROM POWERSCALINGMY DOG. I WILL NEEEEEVER BE STOPPPED. That being said real life animals are lame as hell compared to fictional characters in vs animations. I mean, all they do is bite and arrañar a los demas con sus garras gigantes. That is not really that interesting. Animals shouldn't be in death battlejust because they're lame and id rather see a fictional character fogth another rcharacter.

#1: Gilgamesh: I disagree, I haven't watched the series of Gilgamesh that characterize him in the deep ways he is describing Gilgamesh to be but he isn't that deep to me. He is just cool and shoots shit. that's cool, shooting shit is cool and iteven inspired one of my OCs. i think it was my first OC. Isaw gilgameshs shooting weapons through portals and I thought"this is cool as hell, my character should do that too" and Gilgamesh unknowingly inspired my first OC, who shoots machetes through portals just like Gilgamesh. though now that I think of it he isn't really myfirst OC but rather the first OC I used for roleplay. Ahhhh I miss the days where I roleplayed asthat OC and I started killing every person I met. Those were fun days.

That's ,my thoughts on that video. I can barely see my PC, my vision is too blurry because I decided to sleep deprive myself, self deprivation is bad kiddosm go to sleep, don't be like nme. I will now go to sleep. I will see yall laters

Just watched it, I agree with most of what he said though I still want Monika because I still think Monika vs Miyuki would make an interesting match (make it a music video) and I agree with you that his take on real animals sounds like a seething vegan.

Last edited:
image0.jpg

that was the same for Wanda too, yet they still treated it as the deciding factor
In Wanda case it was something relating to her power source Tho mainly lifeforce shit tho it's mute given she latter ate said power source in no surrender and have not lost her mind
Really feel like the losing her mind shit just felt they needed something to have Wanda lose the more u think about it it's a debatable fight at the end of the day but the argument for Wanda losing on that just gets weaker n weaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back