• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Are there any MUs that are the equivalent of babies fighting?

The closest I have is Aria vs Enju (which could easily be re-formatted as a Dengeki legacy MU of Rentaro/Enju vs Kinji/Aria), and Nikol vs Morgan. But that's technically Teens, and not actual children.

Aria_vs_Enju_-_V2.png

Nikol_vs_Morgan.png

Theu were busy so that's why they had to call an audible

Honestly idk why they didn't tell us this from before feel like it could've shed alot of backlash to the episode
Yeah exactly. There was a lot of upset people and DB pretty much let those folks take out their anger at the animator at that time. Maybe they thought it wouldn't have helped or weren't aware of the backlash until way after? Idk

Yeah exactly. There was a lot of upset people and DB pretty much let those folks take out their anger at the animator at that time. Maybe they thought it wouldn't have helped or weren't aware of the backlash until way after? Idk
It would've easily had folks understand the situation and be more receptive to it
Just don't get why two years latter we just find out about beyond DA going thru stuff

Are the daily ballot banters Monday thru Friday next week all huge or just regular ones? If it’s the former I’m betting they can get through all of them

Screenshot_213.png

Well, I got it posted.

Anyway, this is my first thumbnail ever, and I made it in about five to ten minutes on Google Slides because I don't have any editing software and I didn't look up any online.

It's pretty bad, but I think it works with the terribleness of this match up.

By the way, this match up literally came to me a in dream, and, no, I am not joking.

Screenshot_213.png

Well, I got it posted.

Anyway, this is my first thumbnail ever, and I made it in about five to ten minutes on Google Slides because I don't have any editing software and I didn't look up any online.

By the way, this match up literally came to me a in dream, and, no, I am not joking.
It was Freddy's doing all along!

Screenshot_213.png

Well, I got it posted.

Based af

Maybe I'll try to somehow think up more matchups in my dreams, because this is hilarious.
I genuinely have thought up matchups in my dreams before, that stuff is crazy. I think one of them was Guillotine from Marvel somehow just beating the life out of half the Justice League, which apparently could work, because that sword has Captain America shield scaling, and she literally fights a Venomized Hulk at one point. Plus she can... summon ghosts? This character's crazy.

DB's Superman? If they actually put him as 9D like Nemesis said then noooooooooope. Hell, that kind of Superman would solo every non-DC/Marvel contestant together except Unicron. And I feel like they would scale Supes to Raven tbh so prolly not Unicron either.

Maybe if you punish consistency, but then normal DBS Goku might beat him.

Back