• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Like bro, any other youtuber would've done a video that goes like this by now.

"Alright guys Ben Singer here. You heard the news. This is how this news impacts this channel. This is our game plan. This is how we're going to approach this. Please provide support to the team using the links below (ko-fi link for certain animators for example). Thank you and we will keep you updated"

But we get nothing instead.
Like I get not wanting to be fill folks with out any solid info on it's fate and doomer shit
But gives us something 💀
Cope and Doom posting grows more each second

Only solution is do episodes with larger then 2 weeks between them, like ERB does, unless they associate with a big company to fund them for money in such short time which is unlikely
Back to those days with only 3 weeks to 5 weeks per episode. Back to Season 1 length and scale. Fewer hand drawn and 3D battles, close to no live action and "real puppet" battles.

I mean, when we have only one notable potential buyer and the seller is clearly not willing to sell with the price proposed.

miles-canonically-mains-king-in-tekken-v0-qkym511s9yqc1.jpg

Miles Morales apparently plays Tekken and does one of King grabs

My boy could never be a bum like Peter Parker. That ************ is Green Goblin right now
No ******* way they're trying to make Peter a freaking Green Goblin now, right? Because I absolutely refuse to believe it accept that, in order to further the suffering of Peter, they're really going down this route.

If so then I need to invent a time machine and find the guy who suggested that Peter should be a character built off struggling so I can strangle them with my bare hands...no wonder why Across The Spider verse critiqued the concept of a multiverse fundamentally built off suffering and self sacrifice, that shit was needed.

I want to suplex Zeb Wells
No you know what's better then that? Taking his comics, the papers he uses to write down these story ideas, and then wad them up into a big ball and shove it down his mouth so he can taste the garbage that he spews out to the public.

You can only know if something is garbage by tasting it yourself, and Zeb Wells clearly hasn't tasted his work himself.

Back