• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I need to recheck DA's vid for crackpot theories but he did Mario animation month ago or so and Sonic animation recently which makes me wonder if he is practicing for BowserEggman.

He did do Frieza vs SW which slightly feels like testing FriezaMegatron.
Well the Freiza model there was used in the fight so maybe
Now we know he could animate Omni-Man with the Fortnite model. Also certainly he could animate Nero with either DMC4 and DMC5 models could he?
DMC5 is Nero most notable look so yeah

If Superman and Goku were in the same series, they'd no doubt be boyfriends

06_superman-vs-goku-bnrt.webp

Not a good reason to act in such mocking and condescending manner.

I'm fine with your grammatical mistakes but don't act so dismissive next time.
See? This is what i mean for being too blunt
Whatever, i'm gonna block you regardless as i'm sick to see you right now

Alright, so as a DBX/OMM/MR
Thoughts on Pucci vs Zamasu? I think the idea of Pucci with his infinite speed trying to avoid the universe itself trying to kill him goes hard

Back