• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
... Thinking about it, what even constitutes a religious worship? There are the big religions like Christianity and Islam and Buddhism, and there are the local forces like Shinto. Greek mythology and Norse mythology are super well recognised but as a religion... IMO very few still worship them as deities of ultimate salvation or such.
IMO

Religion = Mithology

Mythology ≠ Religion

Every single religion is a mythology, however, a religion has something greater than a single collection of myths, this "something" is a set of rituals, temples, clothes, norms, etc., that organize a group of people around figures or forces that are the object of devotion

The Doctor better win in the end, stellar drip though 15 (16?) incarnations
They dress like a **** and I love them for it
F_DuXPeXUAAPJz_.jpg:large

Doctor%2520Who_S11_Costume%2520Reveal.jpg

FkQlUIOXwAE8f23.jpg:large

Christmas_Crol_new_costume.jpg

fifth-doctor-Davison-cricket.jpg

Third+Doctor.jpg

I get Dio vs Alucard (generally average ACGN enjoyers say Alucard wins but normies and VS debaters say Dio wins) and Phoenix vs Raven (generally average ACGN enjoyers say Raven wins but normies and VS debaters say Phoenix wins) as two different examples.

People tryna "potential man" Atom Eve I'm crying lmfao 😭

I even seeing people compare her to Dr Manhattan like did we read the same comic.
I mean, how many of them introduce Atom Eve and Gwen Tennyson to each other?

How does the Bell Curve work?
I really cant think Bell Curve working like that on DB. Casual opinions are rarely supported by highend VS opinions. Its more likely that middle curve and end curve are more alike.
Forget the bell curve.

The OP (Reddit user International Car586) tries to classify the audience into three groups

1. The normies who seldom watch ACGN and hardly even watch most of the Death Battle episodes
2. Some average ACGN audience and have exposure to a fair amount of Death Battle episodes
3. Hard core versus debaters

The OP tries to find cases that the average ACGN audience will be having different opinions from normies and hard core versus debaters while normies and versus debaters somehow coincide in opinions.

But yeah most episodes will end up likely that middle belt (average ACGN audience) will end up either agreeing with the normies or with the versus debaters.

@Emirp sumitpo how strong is parallax in comparison to Spectre
Depends on which Parallax.

The abstract Parallax (basically the emotional entity itself) should be comparable to Butcher, who can fight evenly against Crispus Allen Spectre.

Regular Hal Jordan Spectre is capable of easily defeating Crispus Allen Spectre. And Sinestro Parallax should be even more powerful than that.

Jim Corrigan Spectre could kinda restrain Zero Hour Parallax for a bit, but the latter one shot the former like moments later, while weakened btw.

Depends on which Parallax.

The abstract Parallax (basically the emotional entity itself) should be comparable to Butcher, who can fight evenly against Crispus Allen Spectre.

Regular Hal Jordan Spectre is capable of easily defeating Crispus Allen Spectre. And Sinestro Parallax should be even more powerful than that.

Jim Corrigan Spectre could kinda restrain Zero Hour Parallax for a bit, but the latter one shot the former like moments later, while weakened btw.
Woooooah

Parallax is almost as strong as Raven? How bonkers dude!

BTW I just finished Yuito's story in Scarlet Nexus, and needless to say... it's found me a good handful of Xeno MU (including one I've been mulling over for days now).

Stay tuned

scarlet-nexus-yuito.gif
And with that, we start with...

Noah_vs_Yuito.png

Noah (XC3) vs Yuito Sumeragi (Scarlet Nexus)
  • Both characters start out as a part of respective armies or organisations made to defeat familiars built in such a way that they can't 'truly' be defeated (Noah in Keves built to defeat Agnus, and Yuito signing up for the OSF vs Others). Both are also a result of circumstances that, in any other scenario, wouldn't be allowed to happen (Noah being integrated back into the Endless Now as a result of N's regret, and Yuito being a 'dud' initially without powers before Kasane imbued a portion of her power to him at a young age). Noah could also be considered a conscientious objector at a young age, to the point where it takes him until meeting Riku again for him to summon a new weapon, and Yuito is similarly conservative about the power of the Red Strings.​
  • As a corollary to that end point - both deal with differing timelines in some capacity, what with Noah meeting Mio during the initial search for the Ouroboros stone, only to find later into the story that this is the umpteenth incarnation of the two of them, and Yutio searching for Kasane, the girl who saved his life all those years ago, only to find out she's his adopted sister as a result of Wakana Sumeragi (hence leading to information about the Red Strings, and Entanglements in the timeline). Needless to say, both Mio and Kasane have ended up on opposite ends of the conflict for extended periods of time.​
  • Both are able to use multiple powers of 'friends we made along the way' (Blade system and Heroes weapons for Noah, and SAS for Yuito), to say nothing of Ouroboros and Brain Drive/BIAS. Irises and Brain Talk also function similarly.​
  • Both also lose a 'best friend' to the wars that all parties involved in their narrative instigate, with Noah losing Joran in an earlier term at Colony 14, and Yuito losing Nagi to Personality Rehabilitation as a result of New Himuka's government in a hail Mary against Karen Travers rebellion on them. Both of those 'best friends' eventually go insane (with Joran becoming a member of Moebius of his own volition, and Nagi being ordered to collect Yuito's brain (not so conspicuously right after Naomi becomes an Other herself, might I add)).​
  • Both could also be considered as dealing with mental or physical conditions of their own, with Noah only having 10 years to live as a result of Homecoming, and Yuito experiencing mental issues as a result of his Psionic power being borrowed (including, but not limited to: lapses in memory, fatigue, and more).​
  • N and Future Yuito could also be considered simultaneously a relation and a contrast, what with N taking to Moebius as a result of not being able to save Mio (M) (see also Noah note the 'impossible choice'), and Future Yuito having impaired sight 50 years on from where a 'regular' timeline was supposed to be, and wanting Kasane to kill his past self so that the future could be changed, absent the Kunad Gate and Extinction Belt.​

Back