• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lucifer can’t compete with the power that is testicular torsion
89rl3l.jpg

I predict Galactus will smooch Unicron on the cheek
That's whole different type of hunger...
Unicron is gonna sweep cause the names say it all, he's Universal while Galactus is only galaxy-level 🥱
Flawless logic, just like how Ant-man beats Atom (even tho according to VSBW an ant and an atom would still be in the same tier i.e: 10-C).

So, verdict on GalactiCron: probably about a 7/10?

Nothing egregious, but that death just kinda... happened. Had no stakes in this fight personally anyway.

Episode was very good. 9/10

Fight was really good, you could really feel the sheer cosmic scale of it all. Probably the second best fight behind Goku vs Superman. The only letdown is the music, which I've already pointed my problems with.

Analysis was great, made sense, and I think they really handled it well when it came to simplifying it. My only problem is that they kinda down play Unicron to just Universal, by saying he's only multiversal over time. But other than that, analysis is spot on.

Episode was very good. 9/10

Fight was really good, you could really feel the sheer cosmic scale of it all. Probably the second best fight behind Goku vs Superman. The only letdown is the music, which I've already pointed my problems with.

Analysis was great, made sense, and I think they really handled it well when it came to simplifying it. My only problem is that they kinda down play Unicron to just Universal, by saying he's only multiversal over time. But other than that, analysis is spot on.
I don't think they were saying unicron was only universal, just multi+ in portions at a time

Back