• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
20231218_142509.jpg

Got it from a youtube channel

As far as his only shot on DB yes

Luke has Paul or saber

Mark is his best shot
There probably is, but I feel these are just the most fitting ones.
Well that's lame af
Especially since:
1. Mark has better MUs
2. Mark doesn't even fit the same kind of archetype as Rodimus. Sure he's a new gen hero, but Rodimus from what I understand has like a chosen one shtick

Last edited:
All-Consuming's lyrics

Code:
Beyond our scope
Out at the precipice of the unknown
From the depths of the abyss
To the outer edge of madness

An all consuming wish
Argh~

it gets even worse from here don't worry
So any (un)worthy opponent for Optimus Primal? (We do not need to feed X with Optimus Primal when he has Samus Aran right?)
Whom is Arcee pit against?
Whom can Bumblebee crush?
Is Shockwave having any good opponent?
Does Rodimus only have Mark?
As far as his only shot on DB yes

Luke has Paul or saber

Mark is his best shot
Anyone hates how Mark is annihilated by almost everyone yet people would have a pity on Rodimus being handed to Mark.

Anyone hates how Mark is annihilated by almost everyone yet people would have a pity on Rodimus being handed to Mark.
Doesn't Sunbow Rodimus win pretty handily? Even with his abysmal subsonic travel speed he's faster as far as reactions/combat speed goes and has a pretty hefty AP advantage. Unless it's some other version specifically.

Last edited:
I mean it literally has the say problem as Govincible, except worse depending on who you ask.
Literally the only reason everyone hated it cause it was a stomp and you guys replaced it with another stomps.
Iirc the main problem everyone has for Gohan vs Invincible is boring as hell potential and fight escalation, none of which really apply to Rod vs Mark, even as a stomp it's less bad (and tbh I don't think G1 and IDW should be meshed together at all and I hope DB rethinks that in the future lul)

Iirc the main problem everyone has for Gohan vs Invincible is boring as hell potential and fight escalation, none of which really apply to Rod vs Mark, even as a stomp it's less bad (and tbh I don't think G1 and IDW should be meshed together at all and I hope DB rethinks that in the future lul)
Tru

fred-jones-vs-megatron-scooby-doo-vs-transformers-frank-v0-2g7a8p2ag4ua1.png

Fred Jones VS Megatron

Connections and stuff
(yes, there are connections lol):
  • Both were originally voiced by Frank Welker, and Frank has voiced both pretty consistently to this day (mostly Fred). Both are also among Frank's oldest recurring roles, and the episode (if it were to happen xD) would be celebrating the legacy of one of the greatest voice actors of all time.
  • Both are characters who most famously debuted in cartoons and still generally appear in different incarnations of the same franchise.
  • Both are pretty iconic (given the popularity of both franchises).
  • Both are leaders of their respective groups/factions (Mystery Inc and the Decepticons).
  • Both are geniuses (Fred being a master trapper and Megatron being a robot but also one able to construct other advanced machines and tech).
  • Both more or less value strength above all else (especially in What's New, Fred is continuously focused on staying in shape and lifting more than 200 lbs, and Megatron has always been pretty brutish and strength-centric).
  • Both are, in a way, of Japanese origin (Fred and the other Mystery Inc members were designed by Japanese-American animator Iwao Takamoto and Megatron's original character design was done by Shōhei Kohara).
  • Fred can match Megs' size and strength with the Mystery Machine, which in the Be Cool show could turn into a giant transforming robot not too dissimilar from Megatron.

Oh my goodness it airs at 2am SGT.

... Zzz I am sleepy already rn

Pretty sure like 6 years ago someone made Ganon vs Doctor Doom and Doom won handily lol.
Yeah because nobody in that debate realized Ganon is immune to literally everything in fiction besides the Master Sword 🗿

We need Ultima to hop in and upgrade DC like he did Marvel, nothing against Archie but ain't no way they have any business hanging with the likes of Lucifer Morningstar

Back