• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
With GalactusUnicron actually happening along with other big requests, it does feel like a new era of MUs will be upon us in DB. After MickeyBugs & RubyMaka Im not even sure what is the next most requested MU.
Isn't Ruby vs Maka deconfirmed? Could've sworn it was.

You've been diagnosed with 14 year old girl disorder.
Spiderman Dancing GIF - Spiderman Dancing GIFs

RWBY hasn't finished yet?

Who's asking for more other than 14 year old girls that are obsessed with weird ass ships?
Volume 10 is likely the last one
Finished Reading the Trigun Manga and watched Trigun Stampede recently. Both peak fiction imo. Any good Trigun Matches out there? The only match i really like at the moment is Vash VS Ragna from Blazblue, even if they probably have better alternatives.
Probably a decent few but ones viable for a DB a different story

Finished Reading the Trigun Manga and watched Trigun Stampede recently. Both peak fiction imo. Any good Trigun Matches out there? The only match i really like at the moment is Vash VS Ragna from Blazblue, even if they probably have better alternatives.
Now ya talking my language.

For Vash I'd say either Dante, Ragna or some Marvel character since there's a few notable gunslingers.

Although I'm not sure how they'd treat Vash not wanting to kill in DB. Do they remove personality traits?

Now ya talking my language.

For Vash I'd say either Dante, Ragna or some Marvel character since there's a few notable gunslingers.

Although I'm not sure how they'd treat Vash not wanting to kill in DB. Do they remove personality traits?
The doctor won through general pacifism, not actually throwing out his own attack through the fight.

Anyways, what about Grave?

As in Vash vs Grave or what Grave MU's? Because tbh Grave would probably have better MU's than Vash. There's a few dozen characters from Marvel and DC that would make sense.

Blade vs Grave, The Crow vs Grave, etc.
Yeah I meant Grave's own matches, not Grave vs Vash as that would be a massacre

Ah yeah now I remember
Seems cool
It is, thought it's mainly made for a niche audience who love going through levels in a straight path shooting things up.

Since access to the series is quite limited without an emulator or a PS2 (Not counting GORE since it's available on modern consoles), the anime by Madhouse is a great watch.
if we're in general it is a cool Mu
I dont understand by "in general"

RWBY hasn't finished yet?

Who's asking for more other than 14 year old girls that are obsessed with weird ass ships?

Yeah I know RWBY is a very flawed show which makes it not great in the slightest, but I enjoy it personally enough despite the flaws and I would like to see Volume 10....though I also acknowledge its flaws so maybe my taste of media sucks, lol

Honestly the fact they don't get tons requests for bleach mu makes me certain it due to them not having mu good mu barring anything with Naruto or one piece related as well how folks only really care for Aizen,Ichigo and maybe Yhwach

Honestly the fact they don't get tons requests for bleach mu makes me certain it due to them not having mu good mu barring anything with Naruto or one piece related as well how folks only really care for Aizen,Ichigo and maybe Yhwach
You could also say it's due to inherited cynicism when it comes to Death Battle handling Bleach, because both Ichigo and Aizen lost their MUs against Naruto and Madara respectively. And, depending on the person you ask, they'll argue that the reasons for Ichigo and Aizen losing their fights were complete dog shit which I can understand in the case of Ichigo, I mean why did they have Ichigo use Mugetsu when he already had objectively stronger forms which didn't make him powerless? I'm not an expert on Bleach, but that seems pretty stupid.

So yeah outside of Bleach not having a lot of good MUs, I think it's a lack of good fate when it comes to Death Battle's Bleach research.

You could also say it's due to inherited cynicism when it comes to Death Battle handling Bleach, because both Ichigo and Aizen lost their MUs against Naruto and Madara respectively. And, depending on the person you ask, they'll argue that the reasons for Ichigo and Aizen losing their fights were complete dog shit which I can understand in the case of Ichigo, I mean why did they have Ichigo use Mugetsu when he already had objectively stronger forms which didn't make him powerless? I'm not an expert on Bleach, but that seems pretty stupid.

So yeah outside of Bleach not having a lot of good MUs, I think it's a lack of good fate when it comes to Death Battle's Bleach research.
I mean I can get that but ya still got folks wanting Goku back on despite getting fed to Superman three times and other examples I can mention

Really look at it

Espadas
As whole its against the Seven Warlords and The Akatsuki
For the members
Ulq-Itachi and Some KH character
Grimmjow-Lucci
Sternritters
Yhwach-Kàguya ,Hao and Vilate from Star wars
Rukia-Sakura
Ichigo-Naruto,Yusuke
Aizen-Madara, Sephiroth
Byakuya-itachi,Mace windu