• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If they feed Saitama to Goku, it ain't as much of a pity W to Goku as it is a massive blow to the Saitama D-riders who somehow still believe in him one-punching all his opponents. Again, his loss to Popeye can be excused because of toonforce, but against Goku? Who they firmly believe he beats, due to nonsense headcanon? The saltmines would absolutely flow from that, lol.
I was thinking about this, but it is kinda true. There are many who think Saitama wins, so Goku win would be controversial to some lol

I mean, most of the ideas (Memes) and Concepts that were used as weapons had that purpose, to be a kind of parasite that was passed between people just by spreading the existance of them(Like talking about them or show a photo) to rewrite the individual but not are limited by that
Dr Who is ******* weird man, pretty sure this is broken just not in the way I’m asking.

RDT_20231207_1001384304819780059399185.jpg
RDT_20231207_1002592231323648419984832.jpg

@Oliver_de_jesus I’m basically looking for the same relation between “a mathematical dimension” and “dimensionality”, for what is dimensionality if not superior and external to all dimensions, while also dictating how a dimension can behave?

I mean it is British
Consider that they also made Teletubies
Is Fleetway Publications a magazine publishing company based in London, United Kingdom?
Maybe we need another weird and wild world to beat this weirdness and wildness (wink)

Last edited:
@Oliver_de_jesus I’m basically looking for the same relation between “a mathematical dimension” and “dimensionality”, for what is dimensionality if not superior and external to all dimensions, while also dictating how a dimension can behave?
I suppose that dimensionality is rather the mathematical limit that something can reach, which although it is infinite, as you know there are external things.

Imagine that the dimensionality contains any possible configuration of the color blue, obviously the Color red(Another Realm High 1-B or something) is not part of that set

I suppose that dimensionality is rather the mathematical limit that something can reach, which although it is infinite, as you know there are external things.

Imagine that the dimensionality contains any possible configuration of the color blue, obviously the Color red(Another Realm High 1-B or something) is not part of that set
Uh ok, but I was talking about dimensionality in the context of mathematical dimensions.

Uh ok, but I was talking about dimensionality in the context of mathematical dimensions.
Mmmm? I guess, although it depends case by case, some math dimensions have vague explanations and others are strange(Example, simply reverse the three dimensions), generally I like that the fourth mathematical dimension is a hypervolume instead of Time, I think that Time should rule as something outside of the mathematical dimensions

@Oliver_de_jesus But anyways to get back on track, can you prove Dr. Who concepts have a similar relation with what they govern as dimensionality does with mathematical dimensions?

If you want I can give you an example based on true names in Ben 10.

@Oliver_de_jesus But anyways to get back on track, can you prove Dr. Who concepts have a similar relation with what they govern as dimensionality does with mathematical dimensions?
It's not necessary, the Byasura CRT will show it better than i can explain, it will come out today-tomorrow, the reason it's taking so long is because it's a wall of text the size of the Bible which makes it difficult to format it into one post, there it will talk about how the dimensions of the N-Space (Aka The universe where most of Doctor adventures happen) were the Time lords imposing mathematical concepts to allow them to exist
If you want I can give you an example based on true names in Ben 10.
You can

Back