• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
h5h1dafuvnxa1.jpg

When my money is all in order, you can absolutely bet y'all are getting that 7 minute long Gilgamesh vs The Emperor of Mankind vocal commission.
General: Looking forward to it.

Budget:
Standard 3:30 +/- 29s ($300)
+ 3~4 minutes ($150~200) - may get discount
Standard track art ($30)
Duet (Brandon + 1 guest vocalist) ($220)
Total ($700~750)
-- cheaper than you may think.
I mean, we have seen something more expensive and we know more (surprisingly under this economic situation) are coming.
I have commissioned a music for "up to" $600 so $700~750 is not very far off.

Where is your money from mind telling?

Last edited:

Seems like Kurumi Tokisaki vs Homura Akemi and Samus Aran vs Mega Man X are getting particular attention.
Also (just glimpse)
  • Some webcomic and webtoon episodes
  • Kirito vs Zim
  • Odin vs Zeus
  • Remilia Scarlet vs Rachel Alucard
  • Spike Spiegel vs RWBY
  • Jafar vs Malificent
  • Rosalina vs Palutena
  • Ippo vs Balboa
  • Shitty live action Goku vs Shitty live action Ryu
  • Donald Duck vs Daffy Duck
  • Maxwell vs Timmy Turner
  • (Too much someone summarise for me thanks I need to go to work right now)
  • Spaghetti vs Ramen

Should supporters for other matchups against Homura and X be worried?

inb4 no shark tank / dragon's den style - thumb down

Last edited:
got a track idea for these two when brandon opens backup
Hit_on_the_Maid.png
ultra_spirit___son_gohan_vs_ultraman_zero_by_kaijuconvoy_dflxnit-pre.jpg
When my money is all in order, you can absolutely bet y'all are getting that 7 minute long Gilgamesh vs The Emperor of Mankind vocal commission.
When I finally make a bank account and put in it all the money I've saved over the years (Before that I need to get an ID but the government has made it very difficult for me) I plan to commission any DB BGM-inspired artist a song about Rin Satsuki. I love the concept of Rin Satsuki a lot, she is Touhou's Gaster but way less used by the fandom. I thought of making the track sound gloomy, depressing and scary since most depictions of Rin I've seen make her a sad and forgotten character.
Brandon Yates is currently on a long vacation and (as he already took May commissions early in mid April) he will reopen the commission application page by early to mid June by earliest.

And maybe Therewolf Media will suddenly reopen for commission applications in late May.

You can go for some cheaper choices - all are collaborators with Yates and Therewolf and the costs can go way down. (I have mentioned their names before)

Or, really really save up some money. Checking the price list before formulating and submitting your ideas always works. Pay responsibly and for what you truly want.

Last edited:
General: Looking forward to it.

Budget:
Standard 3:30 +/- 29s ($300)
+ 3~4 minutes ($150~200) - may get discount
Standard track art ($30)
Duet (Brandon + 1 guest vocalist) ($220)
Total ($700~750)
-- cheaper than you may think.
I mean, we have seen something more expensive and we know more (surprisingly under this economic situation) are coming.
I have commissioned a music for "up to" $600 so $700~750 is not very far off.

Where is your money from mind telling?
When does Brandon Yates open up?

Too much of a mouthful I do like Chrono-Penumbra
I have revised it: "Bloodstained Chrono-Penumbra"
Might be cooler but only "Chrono-Penumbra" is good too
Seems like Kurumi Tokisaki vs Homura Akemi and Samus Aran vs Mega Man X are getting particular attention.
The most popular anime girl that has 99% banger MU list vs The most popular anime girl archetype (goth girl and heterochromia) that carried hard her almost-forgotten-franchise
Should supporters for other matchups against Homura and X be worried?
In fact nope lel, we are likely proud that one of the banger Homura MU get a spotlight

Now remind me, summarise and list any of Homura MU from everything (like the commisions from Therewolf Media and Brandon Yates) because my memories suck lel

this actually goes so hard, I feel like Etrigan stomps cause Herald scaling but either way this is GREAT and thematic as all hell
Actually, Darsch might be the one winning this, Etrigan can't really do anything against him because of his bullshit immortality and resisting his hax, while having hax of his own that could damage Etrigan

Last edited:
well I have seen like 5 of her animate movies and a handful of her episodes of her series in not orden
And different Barbie animation series are mostly different continuities. (Don't forget that one of the features of Barbie is that she could portray many characters) I have a feeling that composite Barbie will have many haxes.

Yes, i think Barbie when she went to space has a crazy feat but i haven't seen the movie in a long time so i can't remember
I can't remember too as my interest is not in Barbie series. Also, separating profiles is practical as we have too many Barbie works:
And it should be noted that not all of them are featless clothes-changing verses.

By the way, we have a Barbie profile, though...

I can't remember too as my interest is not in Barbie series. Also, separating profiles is practical as we have too many Barbie works:
And it should be noted that not all of them are featless clothes-changing verses.

By the way, we have a Barbie profile, though...
Should maybe create a Discussion thread (preferably you do it because my threads die fast)

And different Barbie animation series are mostly different continuities. (Don't forget that one of the features of Barbie is that she could portray many characters) I have a feeling that composite Barbie will have many haxes.
The reason why most Rayquaza incarnations defeat most of the Bahamas incarnations but composite Bahamut destroys composite Rayquaza.

I created it. Actually, my threads die fast too. Obscure verses, you know.
Thank you

Can Hello Kitty actually match with Barbie?

Last edited:
Can Hello Kitty actually match with Barbie?
Maybe Hello Kitty cannot match with Barbie. Hello Kitty seemingly takes a different approach in marketing and Hello Kitty has less verses to construct profiles. There is a Hello Kitty video game in NES but it is mostly a typical platform video game main playable character with some items. (9-B, Acrobatics) Composite Barbie, however, has accessed to magics and many other crazy stuffs.

Currently, I'm paying attention to Marcy Wu revision and I may be able to research some of these continuities later. The current and the only Barbie profile is poorly made. The opinion regarding who would win between Hello Kitty and Barbie above is subjecting to change at any time.

Maybe Hello Kitty cannot match with Barbie. Hello Kitty seemingly takes a different approach in marketing and Hello Kitty has less verses to construct profiles. There is a Hello Kitty video game in NES but it is mostly a typical platform video game main playable character with some items. (9-B, Acrobatics) Composite Barbie, however, has accessed to magics and many other crazy stuffs.

Currently, I'm paying attention to Marcy Wu revision and I may be able to research some of these continuities later. The current and the only Barbie profile is poorly made.
There's a Marcy Wu revision that I don't know about? Can you link it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back