• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Music is cool as always. And we can feel a vocal version is birthing.
(Just confirmed: it will have a vocal version)
Triple Star Plush The Plushanaitor
3 hours ago
Lemme guess, Vocals?
opalander
3 hours ago
@Triple Star Plush The Plushanaitor Yyyyyup
Is it not technically Pneuma is not even a fusion of 2 humans - just 2 personalities but with drastic looks? Vegito vs Pneuma fails from the close connections test.

Escha and Logix vs Edward and Alphonse (Atelier Escha and Logy vs Fullmetal Alchemist) is finally out BTW.

How many Atelier series profiles do we have?

Last edited:
Seems like the most logical explanation, after the Balan Wonderworld debacle the newer IPs of Square Enix seemed to be set up to fail while Final Fantasy is doing most of the heavy lifting in terms of profits.
Only most of them, there is Nier series (Automata is game-breaking and Replicant remake is pretty good), and Octopath Traveler is pretty successful alongside the other JRPG that i forgor their name, and then the Guardian of Galaxy Game
It's just Luminous Studio being such of trash dev that tainted Square Enix, not that Square Enix doesn't has some problem already

Only most of them, there is Nier series (Automata is game-breaking and Replicant remake is pretty good), and Octopath Traveler is pretty successful alongside the other JRPG that i forgor their name, and then the Guardian of Galaxy Game
It's just Luminous Studio being such of trash dev that tainted Square Enix, not that Square Enix doesn't has some problem already
Should we be more worried for SNK?
(Looking at their ratio of pachinko machine games versus that of SE)

Last edited:
xq25xs5lbvwa1.png

Is it true that a 2-A character could take on and defeat a 1-C character?
Only if they have the haxx to do so. If your regen & immortalities are enough that the 1C has no way to bypass it, the speed gap isn’t insurmountable, and you have the haxx that can put them down, and the 1C character doesn’t have HDE, NEP or some other ridiculous physiology, it could reasonably happen, if somewhat unlikely.

Only if they have the haxx to do so. If your regen & immortalities are enough that the 1C has no way to bypass it, the speed gap isn’t insurmountable, and you have the haxx that can put them down, and the 1C character doesn’t have HDE, NEP or some other ridiculous physiology, it could reasonably happen, if somewhat unlikely.
I smell that this is for reexamining whether Xeno Trunks can actually defeat Archie Silver.

Cue Hedge of Tomorrow by Brandon Yates ft. Logan Adams

Speaking of guest vocalists joining in the works for Brandon Yates and Therewolf Media... Which guest vocalists / instrumentalists / mixer do you like best?

When I finally make a bank account and put in it all the money I've saved over the years (Before that I need to get an ID but the government has made it very difficult for me) I plan to commission any DB BGM-inspired artist a song about Rin Satsuki. I love the concept of Rin Satsuki a lot, she is Touhou's Gaster but way less used by the fandom. I thought of making the track sound gloomy, depressing and scary since most depictions of Rin I've seen make her a sad and forgotten character.

When my money is all in order, you can absolutely bet y'all are getting that 7 minute long Gilgamesh vs The Emperor of Mankind vocal commission.
When I finally make a bank account and put in it all the money I've saved over the years (Before that I need to get an ID but the government has made it very difficult for me) I plan to commission any DB BGM-inspired artist a song about Rin Satsuki. I love the concept of Rin Satsuki a lot, she is Touhou's Gaster but way less used by the fandom. I thought of making the track sound gloomy, depressing and scary since most depictions of Rin I've seen make her a sad and forgotten character.
with Hit vs Sakuya im thinking between
"Time to serve the Tea"
"Lunar Assassin"
and Gohan vs Ultraman Zero either Zero to Hero,Saiyaman Zero or Beyond Beast

No ballot banter this week, they uploaded the Staff Break/Live Banter from the discord instead. Which is odd, considering how non-champions were able to submit too, so how would they get to see it???

with Hit vs Sakuya im thinking between
"Time to serve the Tea"
"Lunar Assassin"
and Gohan vs Ultraman Zero either Zero to Hero,Saiyaman Zero or Beyond Beast
I like "Time to serve the tea" it sounds like they're going to gossip rather than fighting.
Sakuya: "OMG did you hear Marisa got possessed?"
Hit: "No way bestie! That's just what happened to Vegeta."
Sakuya: "It must have been because Marisa does mushrooms"
Hit: "Yass queen, did you hear Gohan dyed his hair white?"
Sakuya: "Yeah, I wonder why? That new haircut and color looks bad"
Hit: "Maybe he has issues with his wife"
Sakuya & Hit: "Yassssss"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back