• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rorschach VS Harry Du Bois (Watchmen VS Disco Elysium)- Sam immediately says it’s really cool. Liam suggests that the characters don’t say anything to each other the entire fight, with all the dialogue instead being internal monologues. Sam thinks it’d be a really fun episode to write, but doubts many people would care. Everyone else likes it as well, with Erin saying that she likes that they’re actually at realistic “peak human” levels, and everyone loves Disco Elysium.
This one’s actually pretty good. But I’m pretty sure Rorschach Wins

BOTW Link VS The Tarnished (The Legend of Zelda VS Elden Ring)- Basically everyone has varying degrees of negative opinions on TOTK. This leads into them talking about their personal Game of the Year pics, instead of the actual MU.
imagine paying money for this shit and waiting months for them to cover your submission and they don't even talk about it 💀

also im not sure why anybody bothers paying attention (and money) to these things, it's literally meaningless. They deceit and lie all the time. Like whenever Goku vs Superman came up on ballot banter, they dismissed it and said "**** no we're not touching that" and yet here we are.

imagine paying money for this shit and waiting months for them to cover your submission and they don't even talk about it 💀

also im not sure why anybody bothers paying attention (and money) to these things, it's literally meaningless. They deceit and lie all the time. Like whenever Goku vs Superman came up on ballot banter, they dismissed it and said "**** no we're not touching that" and yet here we are.
Yeah, Death Battle team members should do a better job at talking about the matchups they're sent.

Paying money just for them to not talk about your matchup is a waste of money. It's funny to think that people paid for something like that.

Wait, so you give them money for them to talk about a matchup that you’d like for like a few minutes?

Damn that’s really sad.

Damn, poor lad who suggested Danny vs Static.

Still don't understand why composite Goku vs Composite Ryu was in the ballot

Bitch it still ******* Goku if we're using heroes (Xeno and CC) for Goku why the hell would I care to see here then talk about that and whatever version of Goku vs Ryu
Composite Goku vs Composite Ryu would still go hard if it was animated by DevilArtemis to be fair.

Wait, so you give them money for them to talk about a matchup that you’d like for like a few minutes?

Damn that’s really sad.
Yup. You have to pay to submit a MU for the ballot (champion exclusive), for which they pull MUs from the ballot for their Ballot Banter series.

You have to pay to watch them covering their MUs as Ballot Banter is champions only. These submissions were from April so if you stayed a member since then, you would've paid $35 (7 months) only for them to not talk about your MU. One poor lad had their submission entirely skipped already.

grimmjow_jaegerjaquez_vs__rob_lucci_by_omnicidalclown1992_d9rwhd9-pre.jpg

You think they’d ever try to fix their mistake there?

Also it’s cause Death Battle fans are afraid of women
YangTifa extremely small maybe. LaraDrake naaah.

Anyways, crackpot theorizing Gokek win? Meh... I guess SDBH massively benefits Goku more than IF helps Supes. Theyd have to argue Supes is not actually a top dog ala MMH, Zatanna, Raven, Fate, GL & Flashes. So theyd be close in stats and then brainrot and use every hax SDBH Goku has.

But like cmon.

What if Superman wins via flying at Goku like he did against the World Forger. That would be ******* sick
It's probably better if they don't do that because then we're gonna have a repeat of Ben vs Hal where, just like with Hal time traveling, people think that Superman had to fly through a bunch of suns to get enough power to win.
Cringe.

Am I the only one who wished he fought Captain Atom instead. Like the radiation nuclear superhero is right there, come on. But knowing DC, they probably would just blow up Captain Atom one panel after he shows up so why bother.
Captain Atom only exists nowadays to show up, job, and then blow himself up.
I still don't know what was up with this. The actual comic where that scan is from had Spectre be completely unbothered by Black Adam flying through his head before he literally breathes on him and takes him down. He's even fully healed just a few pages later.
RCO009.jpg

YangTifa extremely small maybe. LaraDrake naaah.

Anyways, crackpot theorizing Gokek win? Meh... I guess SDBH massively benefits Goku more than IF helps Supes. Theyd have to argue Supes is not actually a top dog ala MMH, Zatanna, Raven, Fate, GL & Flashes. So theyd be close in stats and then brainrot and use every hax SDBH Goku has.

But like cmon.
bro ain’t no way Goku gonna be stronger faster. It’s just never gonna happen 😭

Goku ain't winning Ben just trolling and giving folks false hope
Folks had this logic back in 2015 for the rematch and we saw Goku eating shit not once but twice
I hate to say it Tipper, but the context here is different.

We know that Ben's going into this not wanting it to be like Goku vs Superman 2. He knows he ****** up on no-limits-man. We also know that Goku is going to be getting Xenoverse stats, so that buffs him up considerably, and gives him a slew of haxes.

We also ALSO know this season has been full of upsets.

I don't want to tinfoil, but I can totally see them bending-over backwards to get Goku the W. Intentionally or otherwise.

Man

We know that Ben's going into this not wanting it to be like Goku vs Superman 2. He knows he ****** up on no-limits-man. We also know that Goku is going to be getting Xenoverse stats, so that buffs him up considerably, and gives him a slew of haxes.

I don't want to tinfoil, but I can totally see them bending-over backwards to get Goku the W. Intentionally or otherwise.
I ain't seeing it there too much evidence going from past episodes that makes me doubt it
Ben ain't gonna try to give Goku a w here outta pity not happening

I feel like BenHal should've ended with Hal overpowering and hitting Alien X so hard, the Omnitrix transforms Ben into multiple aliens until it breaks and reverts him back to human and gets completely annihilated. Sort of like FlaNic.

I feel like BenHal should've ended with Hal overpowering and hitting Alien X so hard, the Omnitrix transforms Ben into multiple aliens until it breaks and reverts him back to human and gets completely annihilated. Sort of like FlaNic.
Everyone been saying that and agrees on it
Honestly idk what they'll do on Ben's side

Gwen vs Eve a popular MU thanks to Invincible popularity so it feels more suited to do before thinking about a Ben's runback same with vilgax

Cosmology diff . Easy gg for Supes

Okay I got a question for y'all here in the thread: Can anyone think of any Grim Reaper-esque characters or embodiments of death which Death Battle could make some type of battle royale for or a battle of two personifications of death duking out? I don't know why but I just feel like it would be pretty meta for Death Battle to utilize characters associated with death given how the whole point of Death Battle is characters fighting to the death.

Though the list of reapers that have some recognition to casuals are Death from Shrek, Kindred from League of Legends, Death from Castlevania (though I would hope they use the game version and not the Netflix interpretation), Lord Death from Soul Eater, Death from The Sandman, and Grim from The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy. But I'm sure there's other viable options out there so if you can think of any others then that'd be cool.

Difference between those upsets is that at least there’s some argumentative way you can argue for those victors to win whether it’s either their cosmology are similar or they have different haxs that can net the win.

Goku has none of this

Back