• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean off the top of my head:

*Both are major enemies of Skyfather kids (WW and Thor) with a major chip on their shoulders.

*Both were "regular" people that ended up getting cursed after obtaining godly power.

*Both actively seek out, hunt and kill divine beings or those associated to them.

Not saying I like or dislike the MU, just highlighting some of the connections.

I mean off the top of my head:

*Both are major enemies of Skyfather kids (WW and Thor) with a major chip on their shoulders.

*Both were "regular" people that ended up getting cursed after obtaining godly power.

*Both actively seek out, hunt and kill divine beings or those associated to them.

Not saying I like or dislike the MU, just highlighting some of the connections.
Both also wield shapeshifting swords that are designed to kill gods

The Ness vs Frisk blog is coming along nicely. Lots of interesting stuff has been found for both, so look forward to that.

Also for the 3 Touhou fans here, I was convinced by a friend to put in a Touhou hijack, so good luck finding it lol.
Y’all know that friend was me lmao. I’m working on the blog too, though I’m a late addition. I can say there’s some very interesting stuff being pulled and discussed for both. Look forward to it :)

Well... 3-C The Collector starts. Still, I don't think that Luz's Titan form should be scaled to The Collector, and I believe that it is an environmental destruction feat.
Amphibia wankers: Will we have Tier 2 Amphibia from anywhere?

Looks like the The Owl House wank went too far.

To an extent it should, but unless the story is battle focused it should take a pretty hefty backseat.

Also here's a cool matchup that popped up on twitter recently. Half the comments for it are thirst tweets tho so be aware of that.

The manliness and fatherhood of Kratos is too much for Ganondorf to compete against. TBH not even Asura can stand a chance.

Untitled311_20230501091728.png

A new challenger for Homura Akemi. The list gets longer by one now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back