• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ins´t Infinite frontiers Superman just a composite of "pre crisis + post crisis + post-flashpoint + new 52 + rebirth"?
infinite frontiers excludes none standard or not current Kal El such as Pre-Crisis, The Thought Robot, Superman One Million, Milkman Man, Henshaw Superman and so in this fight he's main timeline self.

as well as not factoring other altering stuff like red son, kingdom come and all star.

Goku Black-L
Vegeta-L
Trunks-L
Frieza-W
Goku (again)-L

We were cucked from a mini 3 mu win streak with Piccolo and Gohan coming only to go back to eating an L

Also morbid to think if the lizard wasn't in this season dragon ball would've been on a four mu losing streak
36tza0zr2mqb1.jpg

infinite frontiers excludes none standard or not current Kal El such as Pre-Crisis, The Thought Robot, Superman One Million, Milkman Man, Henshaw Superman and so in this fight he's main timeline self.

as well as not factoring other altering stuff like red son, kingdom come and all star.
Basically Rebirth Superman?

I mean, I could be wrong.

But anything impressive done In the comics Superman will be scaled to.

Goku isn't just fighting Superman, he's fighting DC.

That's my final bet
He isn't fighting Wally West, he ain't fighting someone with the hax of Zatanna or the living paradox of Thawne, he ain't fighting someone that isn't even going to be argued at limitless anymore.

Superman doesn't crack the top 10 in his own verse, and he doesn't make it in the top 25 even imo.

DBH/Xeno Goku is pretty broken and they're coming around to accepting immeasurable stats for him.

Oh no they have, but I generally mean that the cosmology of both verses. There’s no ******* way that they can make dragon balls cosmology compete against DC with their own research without saying it’s bull lol.
You say that like they didn't have Raven beat WHR Phoenix, who is like the 3rd or so strongest character in all of Marvel. A Marvel herald should get absolutely shitstomped by any DC herald based on that episode but that's clearly not gonna happen.

Ya forgetting this is Superman DC golden boy
There's enough shit to find out him to have mog Goku lol even with Heros
You say that like they didn't have Raven beat WHR Phoenix, who is like the 3rd or so strongest character in all of Marvel. A Marvel herald should get absolutely shitstomped by any DC herald based on that episode but that's clearly not gonna happen.
Them having Raven best the Phoenix ain't a counter lol
Marvel can get a W because there bullshit can match DC

Y'all need to chill, there is a 0% chance they make Superman stomp Goku after all they've hinted at.

If they can rationalize Rick not getting stomped by the Doctor, then they can bullshit Goku vs Superman being close especially since we know they will have Xeno/CC Goku at Infinite Multiversal AP minimum with Immeasurable speed (refer to Vegito vs Gogeta).

Those MFs will probably put him against Denji
Probably even tho he has wayyy more connections with Allen and Gege was even heavily inspired by DGM.

But unfortunately because of her health DGM flopped since Hoshino takes big hiatuses due to her illness and Hollow (I try to ignore it existed.) I doubt it'll get on DB but a man can always dream-

But like for real that's like the perfect MU for the both of them.

Marvel can get a W because there bullshit can match DC
But according to Raven vs Phoenix, it can't. If a herald tier DC character can beat the 3rd strongest being in all of Marvel's cosmology then a Marvel herald shouldn't ever get a win against a DC herald again. But that clearly didn't happen.
Didn't Silver Surfer beat MMH this season lol
Yeah, that's the point. If the matches were based solely on past fights then Manhunter should've stomped Surfer into the ground a million times over based on the result of Raven vs Phoenix. But that didn't happen. Saying that Superman would beat Goku solely because a past fight put DC above Dragon Ball isn't a valid criticism.

Yeah, that's the point. If the matches were based solely on past fights then Manhunter should've stomped Surfer into the ground a million times over based on the result of Raven vs Phoenix. But that didn't happen. Saying that Superman would beat Goku solely because a past fight put DC above Dragon Ball isn't a valid crcriticism.
The difference is there are multiple episodes that put DC Cosmology > DB cosmology. Archie Sonic vs Wally, Silver vs Trunks, Raven vs Pheonix.

And since (imo) Superman will get full cosmology treatment, it's basically over.

As always, I could be wrong. But if I was a betting man I would empty my 401k.

But according to Raven vs Phoenix, it can't. If a herald tier DC character can beat the 3rd strongest being in all of Marvel's cosmology then a Marvel herald shouldn't ever get a win against a DC herald again. But that clearly didn't happen.

Yeah, that's the point. If the matches were based solely on past fights then Manhunter should've stomped Surfer into the ground a million times over based on the result of Raven vs Phoenix. But that didn't happen. Saying that Superman would beat Goku solely because a past fight put DC above Dragon Ball isn't a valid criticism.
Yes, this is the gambler´s fallacy

Goku Black-L
Vegeta-L
Trunks-L
Frieza-W
Goku (again)-L

We were cucked from a mini 3 mu win streak with Piccolo and Gohan coming only to go back to eating an L

Also morbid to think if the lizard wasn't in this season dragon ball would've been on a four mu losing streak

Frieza called Saiyans monkeys for a reason.

If they ever do Yuji in a DB I hope he goes against Allen Walker.

** ton of similarities, and I mean a ** ton of connections I'll post.
Be very glad this Allen Walker has a VBW profile.

I doubt they will pit CSM and JJK against other verse characters before Yuji Itadori vs Denji.

Except they place Marvel and DC‘s cosmology similar to each other while they consider heroes infinitely lower than Archie and Archie weaker than DC.

That’s the reason why we have the issue. We already know who’s going to win this.

But according to Raven vs Phoenix, it can't. If a herald tier DC character can beat the 3rd strongest being in all of Marvel's cosmology then a Marvel herald shouldn't ever get a win against a DC herald again. But that clearly didn't happen
Not really? The Phoenix isn't even close to being top 3 strongest Marvel characters last time I checked, and Raven defeated the Phoenix via hax, not AP. IIRC, the DB even stated both were too eventually matched in stats and so the verdict was determined by their hax.

Honestly one of the things I really hope they fix, alongside giving Goku's character some respect to his name, is to properly treat Superman's character with respect and not make it seem like Superman's a gary stu character when the man's so much more then that. Because while it may seem like Superman's strong asf in the comics and overpowers everything in his path, Superman's true strength in my eyes is the sheer altruism, compassion, hope, optimism, and inspiration which Superman has embodied since he was created all the way back in 1939 and has continued to be 84 years later, which is why I consider him as one of my all time favorite heroes and characters in the medium of literature as a whole.

While GvS2 really felt like spite against Goku and the whole limits vs limitless angle that they went with, I also feel like Superman's character was equally assassinated but for a very different reasoning altogether. So I just hope that the DB team shows Superman and Goku in a positive matter and demonstrates why the two are such well known and liked characters in pop culture.

Except they place Marvel and DC‘s cosmology similar to each other while they consider heroes infinitely lower than Archie and Archie weaker than DC.

That’s the reason why we have the issue. We already know who’s going to win this.
Well said.

The reason why Marvel wins against DC heralds is because they have comparable cosmology. If you have a lesser cosmology it's essentially an auto-loss.

For Deathbattle, all Dc/Marvel heralds are capable of destroying their entire cosmology.

Ask yourself, can X character match TOAA or The Prescence in power? If not, then say hi to the losers club. Broly slipped through for some reason, maybe they felt bad.

Not really? The Phoenix isn't even close to being top 3 strongest Marvel characters last time I checked, and Raven defeated the Phoenix via hax, not AP. IIRC, the DB even stated both were too eventually matched in stats and so the verdict was determined by their hax.
Well, IIRC, it was win via endurance. Raven and Phoenix basically cancel out in AP and Hax but Raven can come back from have her soul destroyed in a very timely manner and keep fighting even as a soul. Jean really can't without help and the Phoenix Force can take a long time to bring itself back.

Honestly one of the things I really hope they fix, alongside giving Goku's character some respect to his name, is to properly treat Superman's character with respect and not make it seem like Superman's a gary stu character when the man's so much more then that. Because while it may seem like Superman's strong asf in the comics and overpowers everything in his path, Superman's true strength in my eyes is the sheer altruism, compassion, hope, optimism, and inspiration which Superman has embodied since he was created all the way back in 1939 and has continued to be 84 years later, which is why I consider him as one of my all time favorite heroes and characters in the medium of literature as a whole.
There's one description of Superman that I love, because it sums him up:
"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then... he shoots fire from the skies and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -- Batman

The beauty of Superman's character is that he has great power and capability, but he never let's it go to his head. Where others would lord their power over you or rub your face in the fact you can't do what they can, Superman holds out his hand. In friendship, in understanding and common decency. Forget the powers, Superman represents the hero that deep down, we all can be. And if we would all just do that and value those simple things, we'd move weights and hurdles even he couldn't. And if there was a world where that happened, and he'd be obsolete. He wouldn't be mad, he'd be happy.

And that is what makes his character, a true treasure.

Back