• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Spiderman getting cucked by Paul generated mass conversation, doesn't mean it was a good thing.

GVS3 is gonna make money, but will lose credibility in my eyes. But I guess that's my opinion.
Paul Jeremiah Rabin and Mary Jane Watson vs Semi and Y rat 2 go

I just hope this ends up like Deadpool vs Pickin pie, a twist where goku along with Superman breaks the fourth wall to beat Wiz and boomstick

So somewhat on topic, I just bought the first issue of Godzilla vs The Justice League.

k0szv64ryqub1.jpg

Godzilla about to get that DC scaling...

So somewhat on topic, I just bought the first issue of Godzilla vs The Justice League.

k0szv64ryqub1.jpg

Godzilla about to get that DC scaling...
If you don't mind spoiling, why is Godzilla in Metropolis and about to fight the Man of Steel? Is it ever explained in the comic thus far?

I mainly ask since Godzilla in the Monsterverse doesn't really show up in human settlements unless something happens which require him to calm things down so I'm curious to know what's gotten the big G's attention

How's the storytelling so far?
I'm enjoying it. I believe this is an elseworlds DC, as Superman is proposing to Lois Lane right when Godzilla shows up. The plot picks up immediately, which I think works to its benefit. The Justice League (minus Hal Jordan) are shown to be really supportive of Clark, which I thought was sweet. I like the Legion of Doom members they've chosen (Lex Luthor, Grodd, Giganta, Cheetah, Black Manta, Captain Cold and Toyman).
If you don't mind spoiling, why is Godzilla in Metropolis and about to fight the Man of Steel? Is it ever explained in the comic thus far?

I mainly ask since Godzilla in the Monsterverse doesn't really show up in human settlements unless something happens which require him to calm things down so I'm curious to know what's gotten the big G's attention

The Legion of Doom infiltrated the Fortress of Solitude to steal a Motherbox, but Toyman ****** up the mission and the box malfunctioned, sending them to the Monsterverse. Toyman, seeing the giant monsters in this universe, suggests that they use them to destroy the Justice League. The Legion ignores him, and using a red gem he stole from the Fortress of Solitude, Toyman wishes for the monsters to attack the League. Godzilla appears in Metropolis bay before Lois can say yes or not to Clark's proposal, and Superman flies off to fight Godzilla.

I'm enjoying it. I believe this is an elseworlds DC, as Superman is proposing to Lois Lane right when Godzilla shows up. The plot picks up immediately, which I think works to its benefit. The Justice League (minus Hal Jordan) are shown to be really supportive of Clark, which I thought was sweet. I like the Legion of Doom members they've chosen (Lex Luthor, Grodd, Giganta, Cheetah, Black Manta, Captain Cold and Toyman).

The Legion of Doom infiltrated the Fortress of Solitude to steal a Motherbox, but Toyman ****** up the mission and the box malfunctioned, sending them to the Monsterverse. Toyman, seeing the giant monsters in this universe, suggests that they use them to destroy the Justice League. The Legion ignores him, and using a red gem he stole from the Fortress of Solitude, Toyman wishes for the monsters to attack the League. Godzilla appears in Metropolis bay before Lois can say yes or not to Clark's proposal, and Superman flies off to fight Godzilla.
Okay so Godzilla is under mind control then? Usually he's the one that resists that shit when the other Kaiju can't because he's the protagonist.

Back