• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly as good as the MU is idk how could u make it work in a DB format as least make it satisfying for it given these Days
All you'd need to do is write some entertaining dialogue and throw in a couple of popular references. In terms of the actual battle, it would most likely play out like the ending of an episode of Columbo, with the detective putting Light in a position where he basically incriminates himself. Whether Columbo can prove Light is Kira or Light figures out Columbo's full name, someone will still die. If Columbo wins, Ryuk kill Light. If Light wins, he just writes Columbo's full name down.

2-EDDD013-341-E-4111-AEE2-D4219874-FABB.jpg

based
Lame, and beside it should Teto instead Miku against Suisei, they way more connected with their struggle
And on today's episode of "Joycap does cursed Xeno MUs":

Glimmer_vs_Maki_Nishikino.png

Glimmer (XC3) vs Maki Nishikino (Love Live SIP Continuity, Granblue Powerset)
  • Both are red-headed young women pulled out of responsibilities by mains insistent in their ways (Glimmer being freed from the Keves/Agnus war and Flame Clocks by Matthew/A, yet still initially wanting to return to her colony, and Maki being one of Riko's Pianist Kohai's before moving to Otonokizaka, and being goaded by Honoka into being a School Idol).​
  • Both are technically from 'other worlds', when you take into account the nature of the Granblue crossover, and Glimmer being heavily implied to be one of Rex's children before the building of Origin.​
  • In addition, both use forms of musical string instruments as weapons (Glimmer's Blade 'Kitharode' doubling as a violin to heal and shoot fire in varying capacity, and Maki's GBF moveset having (if I'm understanding correctly) a harp and piano).​
  • Both have similar 'tsundere' personalities, with Glimmer (seemingly taking after Mythra, in that sense) not wanting to admit help from Shulk/Rex and the like after being freed from her Flame Clock (initially selling her location out to the Moebius W of 1000 years past), and Maki being too prideful to want to be a School Idol (partly as a result of her medical studies).​

@Artorimachi_Meteoraft I did a 'singing' MU one better
mr-krabs-eyes.gif

If they are that desperate for Light vs Columbo, it should be a spinoff like Death Race.

I just remembered that was a thing when I was typing this :V
Death Case
There are people investigating in mystery cases or engaging in court cases
  • Light Yagami / L vs Columbo / Walter White
  • Phoenix Wright / Makoto Naegi / MCU She-Hulk / Battler Ushiromiya (at least two matchups from any 2 out of these)
  • Nightwing vs Daredevil
  • A case battle with Detective Pikachu
  • A case battle with Naoto Shirogane

Not related to the debate at all - I am not caring about them for a while.

But the rap really boots some rythmn in me - what is the rap music coming from? I want to know the name of the work and the basic info - can be useful for other contents.

But the rap really boots some rythmn in me - what is the rap music coming from? I want to know the name of the work and the basic info - can be useful for other contents.

445 got the durability.

If I remember well, Seth has a muscular body and actually does exercise. He should be able to dodge all of EDP's attacks, tire him out and beat him.

But that doesn't matter, both lose to Paul Blart the mall cop. Paul solos both of them at the same time + their verses.

If I remember well, Seth has a muscular body and actually does exercise. He should be able to dodge all of EDP's attacks, tire him out and beat him.

But that doesn't matter, both lose to Paul Blart the mall cop. Paul solos both of them at the same time + their verses.
So anyone actually knowing where the rap comes from? I try to search by typing in the lyrics but I cannot find the song. I thought this is much easier to do so nowadays.

I vibe a lot with Majin Buu vs Flandre and Lamberdelta (I don't know how to write her name) Lamber has a similar personality
Marx should be higher ngl
Marx vs Flandre Scarlet
Video game boss characters who have skeleton wings encased with weird colourful diamonds.
Both have an insane personality.
Super easy to get close connections.

And to potential commissioners: Do have a duet and hire Futakuchi Mana for the commissioned music work.

I've seen this matchup a lot. Why? Why is it a matchup? What are their similarities?
Creepy little ***** who, despite their childish facade, are both deceptively old and incredibly powerful, worthy of fear from even the strongest in their worlds. They have similarly striking aesthetics thanks to their red and white color pallet, devilish tail, fangs, red eyes and unconventional wingspan. They are eccentric and jump at the chance to battle strong opponents, being are dreaded among their settings for their insane power (Flandre being generally feared by those who know of her and Satan being renowned as "The Genius Among Gods" and "The Toughest Guy in the Universe"). They are capable of duplicating themselves, healing quickly and generally obliterating all that stands in their path. Both reside in realms separated from that of the "real world" (Gensokyo and The Heavenly Realm), both are humanoid rather than human and have allusions to the event of Ragnarok (Flan's sword being named after the weapon that was used to burn the world in the event, and Satan being summoned in the Ragnarok). Both can use flames and fire (Flandere's sword being embroiled in flames and Satan's wings being fire), but while Satan can absorb and empower himself using the atmosphere of the Sun, Flan is weak to sunlight.

Marx vs Flandre Scarlet
Video game boss characters who have skeleton wings encased with weird colourful diamonds.
Both have an insane personality.
Super easy to get close connections.

And to potential commissioners: Do have a duet and hire Futakuchi Mana for the commissioned music work.

Creepy little ***** who, despite their childish facade, are both deceptively old and incredibly powerful, worthy of fear from even the strongest in their worlds. They have similarly striking aesthetics thanks to their red and white color pallet, devilish tail, fangs, red eyes and unconventional wingspan. They are eccentric and jump at the chance to battle strong opponents, being are dreaded among their settings for their insane power (Flandre being generally feared by those who know of her and Satan being renowned as "The Genius Among Gods" and "The Toughest Guy in the Universe"). They are capable of duplicating themselves, healing quickly and generally obliterating all that stands in their path. Both reside in realms separated from that of the "real world" (Gensokyo and The Heavenly Realm), both are humanoid rather than human and have allusions to the event of Ragnarok (Flan's sword being named after the weapon that was used to burn the world in the event, and Satan being summoned in the Ragnarok). Both can use flames and fire (Flandere's sword being embroiled in flames and Satan's wings being fire), but while Satan can absorb and empower himself using the atmosphere of the Sun, Flan is weak to sunlight.

I see, I think it's a decent matchup.

Marx should be higher out of pure and unfiltered bias.

The reason why people keep finding Brandon Yates and Therewolf Media instead of other cheaper choices
(2305 clicks in 7 days vs 203 clicks in 20 days)

I see, I think it's a decent matchup.

Marx should be higher out of pure and unfiltered bias.
Marx should be put higher (in the list of opponents vs Flandre Scarlet) out of pure outlook

Also Marx can carry views as a Kirby character.
Afterwards, (if lucky enough after this and possibly Sakuya Izayoi vs Hit, Remilia Scarlet vs Rachel Alucard and Cirno vs Jack Frost) Touhou Project characters will be able to carry views by themselves.

If only comic writers know this...
Some comics writers actually know this. Keyword: some.

And yes a clear mind in powerscaling helps write a more coherent story and not like you bluff about a monster just to be easily slapped and gets the readers and the other audience or spectators raging.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back