• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t been keeping up with the thread, I just want to say I find it annoying Rick was rated super sonic just with rat legs. In the new episode the main bad guy Rick stopped bullets. So we can finally have it that the rat legs aren’t just faster than normal Rick despite just being some random actual rat legs a pickle Rick slapped onto himself.

Last edited:
That feels like something that would either cause the multiverse to collapse as a result killing both or summon some cosmic being that is tied to the Doctor's existence to stop that.
Unlikely to even work. The Doctor was able to resist multiversal existence erasure (as in the Multiverse itself was being erased) for a solid while and has no-selled smaller scale existence erasure in EU.

He'd need to be stuck in it for a good while for it to have a chance of erasing it, and he's likely to escape given he can summon the Tardis to him (among other things).

Ooh, there is another feat in the evil Rick fight. The bad Rick grabs a rocket launched at him from a handful of feet away. I definitely need to get rid of that stupid rat leg rating later today (even if all the speed feats are outliers, the legs would be one too). Seriously I’ve hated that rating ever since it was added, it’s literally just regular rat legs.

Last edited:
In FACT - this might have given me an idea for F&G.

1 moment, please.

OK, and...

The 2-A EE isn’t just out of character, it’s so ridiculously hard to set up that Rick might as well try to kill the doctor by rubbing two sticks together to lite him on fire. I don’t know why people keep bring it up like it means anything at all.
well the juice from the Unity episode might be comparable with the Roiland statements.

Ah okay, that’s still very unlikely to happen, but makes more sense. Though, likely I missed the juice, does anyone have the scene on hand?

image0.png

**** me, I dont even watch Invincible and I still feel other MUs sound more fun like OmnimanBardock, BattleBeastBoros, ConquestNappa. They at least have rough personalities which makes for more entertaining fights.
Yeah not to mention the escalation for those are much easier to handle
This is kind of an insult when a couple of other characters - Omni-Man, Atom Eve, Battle Beast, oh even Conquest - are more interesting than Invincible. Poor Mark. Poor Mark.

Mark is not just hard to find a fitting opponent, he is uninteresting as a character. Everything he has we can find from Omni-Man. Regeneration and resurrection over time is his gimmick but still we have seen crazier regeneration and resurrection characters before.

Promising. Lots of arsenals. Can easily makes you feel he is very wacky.

We shall see the next preview and see how they describe The Doctor.

Also, actually advertising for BetterHelp or not, I love how this ad is smothly inserted instead of abruptly interrupting the show.

Must mention: Good thing more people notice Liquid Snake vs Albert Wesker is a superior choice over Kazuya Mishima vs Albert Wesker and frees Kazuya Mishima for Iori Yagami.

Last edited:
Imagine if this of all episodes became this show’s new Ben VS Hal.
In fact, we have had some.

Darth Vader vs Obito Uchiha. Arguably Phoenix vs Raven and Bill Cipher vs Discord and marginally Frieza vs Megatron.

Like the audience have their general consensus on a verdict but the show has a different one and the audience yells the show BS. (Or maybe my cases are more like Sasuke vs Hiei or Ryu vs Jin dunno)

Liam is a lead researcher, lol.

Hmmm, I’m pretty sure he did.
He was not the assigned researcher for either character lol. One of the researchers was pretty open and active about having researched Discord/MLP for the episode lol.

Liam doesn’t do as much research work as he used to since he now writes and directs a majority of the episodes every season if you keep tabs on who’s been working on what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back