• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Poll does bring Billcord and Colex into Death Battle - with different levels and aspects of commercial success.

Thank poll indeed.

Okay maybe KratoSura really needs a place with the coming poll if they can win it.

Matchups I can see needing to get to Death Battle asap (I mean shortly within Seasons 11 and 12) rn

Many more (like Mega Man X vs Optimus Primal, Sailor Moon (Manga) vs Madoka Kaname, Composite Ryu vs Composite Goku and ironically Tom Cat vs Wile E. Coyote (Looney Tunes) despite I like it over GruMind) but either they are too classic their popularity will not fade over time, or I cannot recall out from my mind right now.

Galactus vs Unicron has to show up. Whenever Marvel really wants to debut Galactus. Or when Transformers really wants to debut Unicron.
I feel like this'll be Season 12

So apparently Rick has something that could help him against the Doctor
The Omega Weapon: Rick Prime used it to wipe Diane from all of existence – across all of infinity. And proving just how cold Rick Prime is, he promises to return Diane to the one Rick who survives after challenging them to kill each other – knowing full well that he couldn't. Evil Morty's reaction was interesting because he almost seemed surprised and impressed by Rick Prime's move and was concerned that it could be used on him.

Joycap's Sleep Paralysis Demon.

falcon-sam-wilson.gif

You guys think Invincible vs Luke Skywalker is a viable MU? I think it's a whole lot better than Invincible vs Superboy or Gohan, or Saber vs Luke. They have some solid connections and can be argued to be in similar AP and Speed ranges. (Planetary and FTL)

I think the episode would carry good views, I mean both are very popular franchises rn so why wouldn't it. I think the main problem might be animation potential. Luke is much haxxier than Mark, who isn't very versatile in terms of abilities. But I think it could work with enough creativity.

The Omega Weapon: Rick Prime used it to wipe Diane from all of existence – across all of infinity. And proving just how cold Rick Prime is, he promises to return Diane to the one Rick who survives after challenging them to kill each other – knowing full well that he couldn't. Evil Morty's reaction was interesting because he almost seemed surprised and impressed by Rick Prime's move and was concerned that it could be used on him.
I just watch the episode an evil Morty takes it for himself. So it’s obviously some thing our Rick doesn’t have normally it’s non standard

Also it’s a ******* big ass orb in a space station it’s not a ******* gun he can use to shoot the Doctor. He has to drop the Doctor into it which would be incredible difficulty to due and also the Doctor could just disable the machine so it would turn off.

This is honestly cope Rick still dies
Damn lol here I thought the way someone was hyping it up it was a game changer but it wasn't

**** me, I dont even watch Invincible and I still feel other MUs sound more fun like OmnimanBardock, BattleBeastBoros, ConquestNappa. They at least have rough personalities which makes for more entertaining fights.
DB, despite the amount of views it would make—DO NOT FEED MARK TO GOHAN/SUPERBOY, please I plead to you.

Invincible VS Sam Nova, capshit that I will be fine with

I heard the opposite; that this season is the best one in a while. Haven't gotten around to watching it yet. I don't know how R&M can really "drop the ball" considering its goofy nature. Unless it's like season 2, where family bickering took up every episode.
I dunno why, but when OPM shit the bed with 7 years of Garou, I feel nth towards it.

But I feel saddened that Rick & Morty dropped the ball hard. Sad case.

I heard the opposite; that this season is the best one in a while. Haven't gotten around to watching it yet. I don't know how R&M can really "drop the ball" considering its goofy nature. Unless it's like season 2, where family bickering took up every episode.
I did actually start to watch R&M and yeah, it isnt that bad. But the drop after S1-S2 was rough. It also felt like it changed into different direction. Worst part was telling audience "screw you" for liking a story they set up.

Also like lets be blunt
Stomps are par the course as we know that'll never change

My issue is with Mark vs Gohan is Invincible has virtually nothing to pay off Gohan for a 3 min fight

No interesting abilities to compensate the lack of transformations(Galaxia, Reverse Flash, Megatron)
No super form/state to match the Dragon Ball character for the rising escalation(Warrior Madness Thor,World Breaker Hulk,Archie Super Silver)

Invincible just had nothing but being ur typical brick except he gets rekt the more the fight gets prolonged

Gohan himself isn't special but he has some decent stuff and has a new shiny transformation and it'll feel of a waste for it to just show and stomp instead of actually having a back n forth fight

Pre superhero movie it could've been decently fine with just Base and ultimate
but after that nah you can't tell me Gohan will need to go beyond anything like ssj to beat Mark being generous

Its not like megatron who roasted/baited Freiza to even using his new form
Mark has virtually nothing to force Gohan into going full throttle

It just feels really lol in nature

Sure they could try and make it decent but to me it's just nah it doesn't do it for me

That feels like something that would either cause the multiverse to collapse as a result killing both or summon some cosmic being that is tied to the Doctor's existence to stop that.

Back