• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Huohuo (Honkai Star Rail) vs Kobeni Higashiyama (Chainsaw Man)

Book it, Vince. Huohuo got Domain Expansion, Makima's death ritual, inner demon that occassionally possesses her like Sukuna, Gojo's infodump hax and Geto/Kenjaku's prison hax.

Book it, Vince. Huohuo got Domain Expansion, Makima's death ritual, inner demon that occassionally possesses her like Sukuna, Gojo's infodump hax and Geto/Kenjaku's prison hax.

What does Kobeni get? You cannot have such a spite matchup like that - is Kobeni even that hated?

At least throw Huohuo against Scarlet Witch or Zatanna Zatara or Raven or Phoenix or Twilight Sparkle - you know, those big sorcerers.

What do y'all think of this MU?

Too late Luz has Anne and Yuji has Denji.

Will Rick VS The Doctor become another "animation is good and the verdict is wrong" as a certain episode's verdict has been shielded by "good animation"? Also, Rick and that yellow one-eyed combatant are constantly considered as broken characters for casuals, unlike their opponents in Death Battle.

Doctor beats Rick easily in most VS discussions. DB has to disagree with core VS folks, which mind you has happened quite a bit this season.

The only secret gotcha I can think, as non Dr Who watcher, is that someone in Reddit mentioned that TARDIS cant travel into every universe, so in theory that could help a lot if that has merit. Otherwise their own research has to conclude that core VS thoughts are not good for the Doctor, ala Galaxia & Xeno Trunks. So theyd deny Doctor's wincons.

I really doubt they could get Rick to T1 levels too.

Doctor beats Rick easily in most VS discussions. DB has to disagree with core VS folks, which mind you has happened quite a bit this season.

The only secret gotcha I can think, as non Dr Who watcher, is that someone in Reddit mentioned that TARDIS cant travel into every universe, so in theory that could help a lot if that has merit. Otherwise their own research has to conclude that core VS thoughts are not good for the Doctor, ala Galaxia & Xeno Trunks. So theyd deny Doctor's wincons.

I really doubt they could get Rick to T1 levels too.
Death Battle has become more and more disturbing. I mean that disturbing the core VS folks as some controversial winner has been upgraded as Death Battle claimed.

I feel that Rick could be wanked to T1 because Death Battle Team has done weird things too, but with the same logic, The Doctor should be 1-A or higher (omniverse stuff)

Bro you are following Josh step to becoming the worst match-maker

What do y'all think of this MU?

coal-coal-alarm.mp4

Honestly Sans vs Judge is very up in the air as it relies entirely on what you buy for speed for both verses, and I think there’s very solid arguments for and against on both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back